PDA

View Full Version : guilds/quests/other

Mennddoza
01-13-2017, 02:22 PM
I've got some suggestions. Don't want to get into too much detail, just wanted to make it quick and to the point.

- Make an elite castle upgrade
Anything really
I'm not entirely sure where I would go with this. But give more exciting reasons to join a guild

- Make quests more rewarding, exp wise. Maybe make an elite weekly quest that grants a crafting piece to some vanity or gear

- room might get cramped, but option on screen for armor layouts to switch between sets faster

- make pets stay stationary and have some other animation. Spinning in circles looks kinda dumb.

- add some new skills to all classes. That would be cool.

- loaning system

- mail box. Message players even if not online.

- custom pvp matches (to mute talking or to not)

These are simple basic suggestions. People might have said them already but the more the merrier. Not going to delve into the details of these suggestions. just wanted to put some ideas out.

Would like to say I'm very excited for what 2017 has to offer. Been doing this game too long and would love to see some more out-of-this-world changes. Anything could happen and it would be simply awesome.

XghostzX
01-13-2017, 04:46 PM
To make guilds more interesting -- GMs and officers should be able to post announcements, like they do in AL. Would make it incredibly easy to coordinate and plan fun events.

Reunegade
01-13-2017, 06:32 PM
also can you make guild halls more useful, so far all they do right now is discounted elixirs

Mennddoza
01-14-2017, 06:22 PM
Any guild update would be much needed. Maybe a pvp arena where u can't gain pvp deaths or kills. (For practice use)