PDA

View Full Version : New better ring

Fsuryo
01-13-2017, 09:04 PM
I imagine about new kind of mythic/arcane ring. Which should have better stat than the greatest one arc Dragon ring.

Should Lv 61 player use that ring all the time?

Yeah i know we got, SET rarity now, like Venomous, Anti-g, Banish, and another SET which only work at "some" map (+ in the future somberholt campaign SET ring), but i think we need another ring which work at all over the arlor.

I love when STS team bring arc amulet to displace Planar pendant some function, i hope we got one for the ring too.

Just my cent.
Please do not spread your negativity.

Ps: a new brand mythic/arc ring should work all over the Arlor and trough been crafting.

Thanks STS team!

-Fsuryo

Sent from my LT26ii using Tapatalk

Chocolaty
01-13-2017, 09:17 PM
I new ring would be nice. I set of quests dealing with the Twilight expansion giving those that have worked hard to achieve their respective ranks would be awesome. Maybe stage 5 holds this possible new ring. :surprise:

Eagle Eye229
01-13-2017, 10:01 PM
Put ring or component for the ring in twi locks.raise the price a bit benefiting all farmers of locks.

Quest for one part of the ring and last piece droppable in maus 5.

Boom.

Fsuryo
01-15-2017, 02:36 AM
set of quests dealing with the Twilight expansion

Put ring or component for the ring in twi locks.raise the price a bit benefiting all farmers of locks.

Quest for one part of the ring and last piece droppable in maus 5.
+++ a corelation to the older expansion.

Gouiwaa9000
01-15-2017, 05:10 AM
if we get a new ring , it should come from locks and only locks ( tradeble ofcrs ) and it should be rare , very rare . this will benefit everyone , encourage poeple to buy plat and open locks , plus it will increase the price giving farmers more profit

Magemagix
01-15-2017, 05:17 AM
New ring should be purely farmable, nvr frm locks as then p2w player will exploit the market again.

Similar to what is happening with undying orb atm.

Make new ring f2p only.

Sent frm the grave using tapatalk

Gouiwaa9000
01-15-2017, 06:15 AM
New ring should be purely farmable, nvr frm locks as then p2w player will exploit the market again.

Make new ring f2p only.

if there is no point in buying plat , why should sts even support the game ? everything besides the arcane armor is f2p now ( even that can be obtained without buying plat ) . if the new ring will drop from locks that will increase the demand on them , thus rising the price . Everybody is in profit ( p.s i only bough plat once - to rename XD )

mediz08
01-15-2017, 08:43 AM

Make new ring f2p only.

+ 1 i agree

Back
01-15-2017, 08:53 AM
if we get a new ring , it should come from locks and only locks ( tradeble ofcrs ) and it should be rare , very rare . this will benefit everyone , encourage poeple to buy plat and open locks , plus it will increase the price giving farmers more profit
You admitted that you don't buy plat and at the same time you mentioned supporting the game. Contradicting yourself as I see it.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

yubaraj
01-15-2017, 09:08 AM

Make new ring f2p only.

Do you know how much people may have spent real money to loot undying orb?

Hehe I don't know either but I spent more than 10k plat but couldn't loot it.

Anyways that's a plat part but to complete arcane armor you also need lifeless armor which can be obtained by farming.

So STS tried balance it out in that case as per both plat player and non plat player aspect.

And if there is a new ring same thing should be implemented so that both plat and non plat player should be involved. If its coming.

Rudeboy
01-15-2017, 11:06 AM
Craftable ring using balance bar and maybe some ingredients from upcoming expansion?

Rakuuun
01-15-2017, 11:27 AM
You admitted that you don't buy plat and at the same time you mentioned supporting the game. Contradicting yourself as I see it.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

you know...uhmm..sometimes we called it special snowflake

Magemagix
01-15-2017, 12:21 PM
Do you know how much people may have spent real money to loot undying orb?

Hehe I don't know either but I spent more than 10k plat but couldn't loot it.

Anyways that's a plat part but to complete arcane armor you also need lifeless armor which can be obtained by farming.

So STS tried balance it out in that case as per both plat player and non plat player aspect.

And if there is a new ring same thing should be implemented so that both plat and non plat player should be involved. If its coming.
Ya ik the drop rate bt, did u see check the price of the mythic armor needed to make arcane armor. Its decreasing rapidly, while the price of nab orb increasing.

Plat players still have eggs, event crates nd alot of stuffs to keep them rich.

Fsuryo
01-15-2017, 07:18 PM

This one! Balancing for f2p and p2p player. Both get benefit.