PDA

View Full Version : Confusion about crafting🤔😅

Savagekantus
01-14-2017, 12:30 PM
I wanted to know why we need ARCANE shard to craft a MYTHIC armor to a vanity? I understand an arcane weapon to a vanity and an arcane ring, but why do you need an arcane shard for a mythic item? In my opinion it doesnt make sense...and im sure others will agree. Other alternatives for a arcane shard should be a dragonite bar (mythic) that is more reasonable. Dragonite bar is dying out anyways and i would like to see it more in traders market. This will also cause an increase in farming and play time ;) keeping people active.

Thanks for your time :)

Elichka
01-14-2017, 12:37 PM
Good point...

HulkieBeast
01-14-2017, 12:59 PM
I totally agree with you, you made a point here. Anyways if you closely read the Arcane Shard description you will see why am i writing this now.
It says used to craft items of Arcane rarity. It says clearly ARCANE rarity.
Ok, so another point is, the armor is MYTHIC, so Arcane Shard shouldn't work with it, or the item we are crafting is VANITY rarity.
It just doesn't make any sense. It is not ranting anymore, it's steal now.

Behoove
01-14-2017, 02:24 PM
I do see your point! Really doesnīt make sense at all, but would be unfair to change it for the players who already crafted it as a vanity (yes thatīs ofc me included) but if they gave me the option to uncraft the set and get back the shards, I would welcome and support your idea a lot (:

HulkieBeast
01-14-2017, 02:29 PM
They can grand Arcane Shard to those who crafted it, as they did in Winter Event, when the Massive locked needed 3 Massive Twilight lockeds, when they changed it back to 1 Massive Twilight lock it granted other 2 Massives to stash of the hero that crafted. So yes it is possible for ones that crafted it to get back arcane shard and it should be changed.

Kingofninjas
01-14-2017, 03:21 PM
Please remove the cancer from the title.

HulkieBeast
01-16-2017, 07:17 AM
I think possible solution is change Arcane Shard with Dragonite Bar or some kind of mythic ingredient and for the ones that already crafted it, should be granted Arcane Shard in their inventory and their vanity back to armor and helm. It will increase price of Deagonite Bar and more people will farm that too, and economy will be better a little bit. Win-Win situation.

Goen
01-16-2017, 10:49 PM
Balance bar is dying too and its more like new version of Dragonite bar.

Kakashis
01-18-2017, 02:10 AM
It is pretty rough.

Bryx0023
01-24-2017, 03:00 AM
Balance bar is dying too and its more like new version of Dragonite bar.

I thought Balance Bars are used in upgrading Unbalanced Weaps, and are currently on-demand?

Donquixoth
01-24-2017, 03:53 AM
I thought Balance Bars are used in upgrading Unbalanced Weaps, and are currently on-demand?

This post was posted before the unbalanced weapon available.

mssweety
01-24-2017, 07:15 AM
i agree makes very less sence to use arcane shard to craft mytic stuff.

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

Hercules
01-24-2017, 07:49 AM
I don't know - That is the most big mistery of the game @.@

But... I think there are a lot of arcane shards in stash (I remember arcane shard in 80k :'( )

Savagekantus
01-26-2017, 03:18 PM
all this really does is increase the price of arcane shards...and items that use arcane shards stay low :/ some sort of inflation...idk ....