PDA

View Full Version : I got bullyed on pvp ;-(

Edgareddi
01-14-2017, 01:16 PM
They puke me and team me :(
Why sts dont make a go system please make it
I get everday rushed and bullyed :-( my life is over i cant play a game who i get bullyed on pvp :-(

I cry :-(

Vigilante
01-14-2017, 02:18 PM
Awe. Endure it buddy, thats how it is. You'll avenge yourself one day.

Ignitedmage
01-15-2017, 02:14 AM
That is a big technical issue!
thanks for pointing it out...

Waug
01-15-2017, 12:44 PM
They puke me and team me :(
Why sts dont make a go system please make it
I get everday rushed and bullyed :-( my life is over i cant play a game who i get bullyed on pvp :-(

I cry :-(

They can't do a smallest amount of harm to u, ur safe from em just sitting at ur home with phone/tab in hand. Just keep it in ur mind, always stay cool and next moment you'll find that they actually getting annoyed and you can laugh on em.

Apart from this philosophy ;) you can get friend /guild try getting even better, try op class.

Simply you can host a game and kick others with the reason - 'one fud at a time'

Mess
01-17-2017, 07:31 PM
The community is saltier than ever, and now that everyone is "old" is even worse. Just mute them and have fun buddy :)

Harthy
03-17-2017, 10:58 PM
You can leave any time lol.. also get yourself some gold and go on yt and look for a pvp build video. That might help you out

Congeniality
03-25-2017, 04:40 PM
Sorry to hear about your issues in PvP buddy :(. Here is a link to a YouTube channel that should help you get gold, get better gear, and avenge yourself :). Hope you're doing better man.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCke1xZVZtI6hggAUf7oW1Sw

Communion
03-25-2017, 09:39 PM
awe that was a delicious vid