PDA

View Full Version : In game setting prblem

anandd
01-14-2017, 01:44 PM
I accidentally enabled the double pixel option in in game setting and the game won't start intead it crashes every time after login screen .....what should I its 2 year account and I don't wanna lose it....help me out guys....

Sent from my GT-S7262 using Tapatalk

Nabhunter
01-15-2017, 10:03 AM
Do you have any other device? If you have try with that. And what does that double pixel thing even do?

Ceuidear
01-19-2017, 10:54 PM
Guess the problem is with ur phone which doesn't support double pixel just disable it n try logging in.
LoL just cuz the game is getting crashed/force closed in ur phone it doesn't mean that u ll loose ur account/char, u can still login n play from other phone so u need to worry about loosing it.

Nabhunter
01-21-2017, 10:49 AM
That's right. But can somebody tell what does that double pixel thing do? Atleast on my case it just makes the game look alot worse..?

And let me guess, soon original poster will say that he can't remember his password and email is fake one so password recovery is impossible. >_^

Ceuidear
01-23-2017, 04:01 AM
That's right. But can somebody tell what does that double pixel thing do? Atleast on my case it just makes the game look alot worse..?

And let me guess, soon original poster will say that he can't remember his password and email is fake one so password recovery is impossible. >_^

Dual pixel provides smooth, high-performance focus n better clarity/quality picture unless its supported by your phone, in case it doesn't the app/tool running on double pixel fails to take the load as a result crashes & gets force closed.

No idea y u said that.

Nabhunter
01-24-2017, 12:56 AM
I just checked it again and now it doesnt make my game look bad but in the other end i can't see hardly any changes :P (im on iPhone 6) But yeah. Thanks for clarification buddy :)