PDA

View Full Version : New Class

ilhamsad
01-15-2017, 08:07 AM
Thx before to STS cause have create this Game.
I already play this game 3 year and this is best game i ever played. And then How About New Class?? Like Samurai, Ninja, Magician (different with sorceress). Its will be great, and make this game Awesome in the future.
#sorryforbadenglish.

Sent from my E2115 using Tapatalk

Dex Putra
01-15-2017, 08:18 AM
wake up bro

Sent from my D5322 using Tapatalk

mediz08
01-15-2017, 08:28 AM
i like monk with buddhist palm skill its awesome

Sheentaro
01-15-2017, 10:20 AM
No. You will be fine

-Justg

nightmaresmoke
01-15-2017, 10:43 AM
Only time will tell.

"An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, evil for evil"

Hail
01-15-2017, 11:05 AM
But could you imagine all the work that would need to be put into it. New character design/vanities and gears/hair and face. Also each class has its own primary skill points which correlates to the development of the character. It would only cause confusion because either the class would have to become either a hybrid, come with its own new primary skill or (the most reasonable answer) to just use one of existent skills, however I still do not like this idea.

Not only that, the game makers are constantly making changes to classes to ensure there is diversity and equality in player parties whether its in PvP or PvE. Adding another class will only increase this difficulty as it will multiply the forum threads along the lines of "Nerf Warrior, I'm a Mage and I got ganged so they are OP".

This game has been around for over four years, I highly doubt STS would want to add a new class at this point in time.

Antispace
01-15-2017, 11:26 AM
Better dont ask for a new class, or you will get a recolored version of the old one wkwkwk

nightmaresmoke
01-15-2017, 06:19 PM
Better dont ask for a new class, or you will get a recolored version of the old one wkwkwk
Recolor pink mage? Lol

Fsuryo
01-15-2017, 07:13 PM
Recolor pink mage? Lol

-___________----

Sent from my LT26ii using Tapatalk

Donquixoth
01-15-2017, 08:10 PM
New class that has armor and hp of tank, critical and damage as high as rogue, AOE stun of mage? That's amazing haha.

Demonnboy
01-16-2017, 01:15 AM
No way i font agree with ur idea. It wil make the game more comfortable and so hard to choose a char with a newbie @@

Sent from my SM-T116 using Tapatalk

Demonnboy
01-16-2017, 01:19 AM
No way, it will make the game more comfortable and its so hard to choose a char for a newbie... I font agree with this idea @@

Sent from my SM-T116 using Tapatalk

Back
01-17-2017, 03:43 AM
But could you imagine all the work that would need to be put into it. New character design/vanities and gears/hair and face. Also each class has its own primary skill points which correlates to the development of the character. It would only cause confusion because either the class would have to become either a hybrid, come with its own new primary skill or (the most reasonable answer) to just use one of existent skills, however I still do not like this idea.

Not only that, the game makers are constantly making changes to classes to ensure there is diversity and equality in player parties whether its in PvP or PvE. Adding another class will only increase this difficulty as it will multiply the forum threads along the lines of "Nerf Warrior, I'm a Mage and I got ganged so they are OP".

This game has been around for over four years, I highly doubt STS would want to add a new class at this point in time.
They did it with PL long after it was launched.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Hail
01-17-2017, 05:13 AM
They did it with PL long after it was launched.

And how did that effect the balance between classes? I never played PL so I've no knowledge on the game/classes.

Back
01-17-2017, 06:05 AM
And how did that effect the balance between classes? I never played PL so I've no knowledge on the game/classes.
Not sure about end game but before the new classes were introduced mages dominated twink PvP scene but after the new classes were introduced I think fox or rhino dominated.

There'll always be a dominant class no matter which game which cap. There are reasons to not introduce new classes but balance should not be used as an excuse to not introduce new class.

Hail
01-17-2017, 06:33 AM
Not sure about end game but before the new classes were introduced mages dominated twink PvP scene but after the new classes were introduced I think fox or rhino dominated.

There'll always be a dominant class no matter which game which cap. There are reasons to not introduce new classes but balance should not be used as an excuse to not introduce new class.

Hence the other reasons I used to support it :)

Victimzz
01-17-2017, 08:38 AM
Asking for new class is like asking for new game dude

Sent from my MyPhone my86 DTV using Tapatalk

Nambouzi
01-18-2017, 05:20 PM
Ya I think having new classes would be awesome, but for the same amount of work STS could provide a lot of new content which most of us would probably prefer.

Jamila
01-20-2017, 07:32 AM
u are drunk mybe..

no more class, i think that make big trouble :)