PDA

View Full Version : Thank You Spacetime-Studios :')

TitanFusion
10-02-2011, 07:09 PM
Well I put this in Off-Topic but it is not Off-Topic but I could'nt find somewhere else to put it but....
Due to my dad losing his job we have not been able to keep up with the bills. And unfortunely, we had to disconnect the internet. I am at MC' Donalds right now and they give free Wi-Fi so I am able to to write this. But basically i'm saying goodbye, Thank you to all my friends and STS for helping me have a great time. And I am thankful for everything, I love you all. Gosh, I wish I knew how to say this. Thank you to my big friends, like Paar, Goozy, And Ego.
Hey but who knows, My family goes to Mickey-D's a lot.
I might be on again. :adoration: Again love you all and goodbye :lemo:
~Fusion~

EDIT: Sorry, my IPod doesn't have auto-correct. Or I might have turned it off :-)
~Fusion~

Cytokinesis
10-02-2011, 07:11 PM
:sorrow: im sorry to hear you go and i hope ur dad gets a job soon :)
Cheers'

Silentarrow
10-02-2011, 07:12 PM
Best of luck to your family! I hope to see you back soon!

WoundedEagle
10-02-2011, 07:20 PM
Oh gosh. I am so sorry to hear about this. *Out of curiosity, who is ego?* :( Going to miss you and may life sweep you back. I hope you find enlightenment,

Your friend,

Wounded:grey:

Otukura
10-02-2011, 08:31 PM
Hope to see you back soon :/. Good luck to your dad and family.

who is ego?

I'm guessing egobane/egofury.

Carth
10-02-2011, 10:04 PM
I'm sorry that your in that kind of situation. I really hope your dad finds a job soon. :(

When everything is back to normal and you return, we will all celebrate and have a cookies and milk buffet. :)

Phoenixking
10-02-2011, 10:07 PM
Noooo we have cookies milk and cream celebration with a pj fight in pvp!!! Niw thats a party >:)