PDA

View Full Version : Pocket Legends Discord

Zapoke
01-16-2017, 07:05 AM
Hello everyone. Some people may know me here, but I use to be a very avid PvP player in PL. I played in every major twink level up to 56 extensively. I'd quit for about 3 years ago now, but I've recently decided to start playing again. This is mostly due to the PvP update that was recently made.. it seems to have revitalized the game somewhat population wise, as well as make some much needed balance changes, so here I am again to try again.

Anyways, that's not really what the thread is about. In the time I've been gone, I've played a lot of different games, namely League of Legends and Final Fantasy XIV. In both of these games, I've had to use voice chat quite often, especially in Final Fantasy. And recently (well, in the past year), there's been a new voice chat app I've been using, called Discord. This voice chat program is a little different from what you would normally think of when I say voice chat. It's a program that allows people to join a server, which hosts both text and voice chat rooms, and talk to each other using these rooms. This program works like a mix between Skype and Teamspeak, and I've decided to make a server for PL for anyone to join. I think it could be a good way to add more connections in the community, and hopefully keep more people interested longer.

Of course, voice chat isn't something everyone is in to, but I would encourage you to give it a try, and make use of the text chat rooms. Discord is available through a download able desktop app for PCs, using a Web browser, or from the app store (both android and i-devices).

https://discord.gg/RjN6XFM <-- Click this to join.

Congeniality
01-16-2017, 03:50 PM
Your communism makes me love you even more

Zapoke
01-16-2017, 08:36 PM
Your communism makes me love you even more

My communism? Lol.

Mess
01-16-2017, 08:38 PM
As someone who plays a lot of rainbow six siege, this idea is perfect

Buchmeister
01-16-2017, 08:43 PM
I play destiny and half the content requires a mic. I agree with this wholeheartedly.

Mister Smith
01-16-2017, 09:10 PM
Welcome back zap

Zapoke
01-16-2017, 10:21 PM
Welcome back zap

Thanks. :)

As someone who plays a lot of rainbow six siege, this idea is perfect

I play destiny and half the content requires a mic. I agree with this wholeheartedly.

Well, I'll put a link in the OP, then.

Congeniality
01-19-2017, 07:24 PM
My communism? Lol.

All ze communisms

Kingzila
01-20-2017, 03:25 PM
Hello everyone. Some people may know me here, but I use to be a very avid PvP player in PL. I played in every major twink level up to 56 extensively. I'd quit for about 3 years ago now, but I've recently decided to start playing again. This is mostly due to the PvP update that was recently made.. it seems to have revitalized the game somewhat population wise, as well as make some much needed balance changes, so here I am again to try again.

Anyways, that's not really what the thread is about. In the time I've been gone, I've played a lot of different games, namely League of Legends and Final Fantasy XIV. In both of these games, I've had to use voice chat quite often, especially in Final Fantasy. And recently (well, in the past year), there's been a new voice chat app I've been using, called Discord. This voice chat program is a little different from what you would normally think of when I say voice chat. It's a program that allows people to join a server, which hosts both text and voice chat rooms, and talk to each other using these rooms. This program works like a mix between Skype and Teamspeak, and I've decided to make a server for PL for anyone to join. I think it could be a good way to add more connections in the community, and hopefully keep more people interested longer.

Of course, voice chat isn't something everyone is in to, but I would encourage you to give it a try, and make use of the text chat rooms. Discord is available through a download able desktop app for PCs, using a Web browser, or from the app store (both android and i-devices).

https://discord.gg/RjN6XFM <-- Click this to join.
Yah been using discord for a while now, little unstable on iOS but it works, joined.