PDA

View Full Version : Time to solve the LAST PIECE OF THE PUZZLE [Endgame Class Balance]

Waug
01-16-2017, 07:28 AM
Lots of incredible but necessary steps have been taken and we are pretty much close to the golden era of pvp, at this stage it should not be leaved in any form, specially because there's huge gap between classes [to be exact, from Intex set for mages to everything else] and this should be the last phase, which is totally focused on balancing classes UNLIKE earlier puzzles to bring the PvP itself back to track mostly.

There's no comparison between Derex set bird / Strax set bear with Intex set mages. INTEX mages >> DEREX bird / STRAX bear & DEREX bird ~ STREX bear . The gap is quite high, but after several buffs to strex set, it's comparable with Derex. So the solution is to nerf Intex or buff both Derex & Strex, but latter can be complex than the first one.

And for that before going into stats, Let me propose two simple steps to sort it out -

1> Total Mana pool for intex mages should be lowered by atleast 400 or more. [infect it should be lowered for any endgame set because no other class can utilize such huge mana & hybrid mages should get low mana]
If we look back, we would find that the mana pool to health pool ratio of mages was never so high, when mana pool is such high along with armor so high, it get pretty much difficult for other classes that can't break Mana Shield (ms) to kill mages because they need to go through most of the mana pool + health pool. On the other hand mages damage is pretty much high to kill em in the mean time neither it's viable for the class that can break MS.

Endgame item pieces eg. Intex, Derex, Strax pieces have 100, 90, 80 mana and even set bonus gives mana, whereas if we look at previous level cap items we'll find that they give negligible to no EXTRA mana atall. At high level, mana pool along with mana regen is already high, SO THERE'S NO POINT AT ALL TO ADD MANA ON ENDGAME PIECES AND SET BONUS. The mana should be totally eliminated from endgame pieces that by default would lower the mana by 400+. I don't wanna make it lengthy and post screen shots to show it.

2> Endgame INT set/pieces armor should be lowered by 40 because Intex mages armor is quite high ~572 and has armor buff of ~+56, whereas Derex bird for ex. has ~ 504 armor with much less armor buff along with the fact that talon bird has less damage than Intex mage. Mages has already huge advantages eg MS, high heal etc. Which makes a huge gap between derex and intex.

N. B : I don't wanna bring Blaster + derex set because I several times mentioned/asked and got no reply that there will be a derex blaster or not, that actually could change the equation but as for now even though blaster has high damage it's even more worthless against intex mages, so I keeping it outta situation.

Last but not least : Speed bonus on arena
Speed bonus on arena is enjoyable being quite fast paced but HAS HUGE ISSUE mostly because of latency and it's a global game, other countries (probably not all ) other than USA has ping atleast ~ 300 as I noticed from varous forum posts, instead having quite good net our ping can't be > 300 consistantly in general. In such situation, I do fear on arena to hit an opponent <8-10 m range with 12m skill because it doesn't hit the opponent if he WAS ACTUALLY getting away from me, you can understand all this because the latency is the actual culprit not letting it all happen in real time in our devices.

Solution :
Eliminate speed bonus from classy and most popular FOREST FIGHT & ROCKWALL FORTE, we can have this speed on other FFA/CTF arenas. If not then halve the extra speed atleast.

Further Reading :

-- The percentage based stats eg. Dodge, hit, crit etc should remain in a healthy state means if any new gear / cap arrives, if any, then these percentage based stats shouldn't be increased but the still new gears can be much powerful than the previous ones with other stats also can be balanced at the same time with other stats eg armor, damage.

-- I'm quite sure the latest updates did break and MAKE some twink levels, leaving the twink field into a great new discovery field. So twinkers should take time to discover various levels and classes after that and ofc after endgame balance IF devs wants to work on twining levels & the community wants me, then I can do something systemically and bring everything under one roof and help solving MAJOR issues :)

Bazinga!
01-16-2017, 09:02 AM
Nice plat you got there.

3pc
01-16-2017, 11:01 AM
Forreal favoritism towards mages not fun for the rest of us classes.

XghostzX
01-16-2017, 04:11 PM
we are pretty much close to the golden era of pvp

That is quite a long shot my friend.

Buchmeister
01-16-2017, 04:13 PM
The updates has made 66 terrifying. Nerf ms pls.

Waug
01-17-2017, 09:16 AM

Noe, It's pretty much close. The last piece, but it would be if cinco leave this at this stage, I'm afraid.

Priorema
01-17-2017, 11:10 AM
Birds already got higher hit dodge and crit than mages, also it has blind etc.., but what I want to say is fix the dodge, or nerf 56-61 mages. Right now if I use bear or fox at 56 and I get around 50 dodge, mages are still able to hit almost 90% of their skills, as I tried, other levels are pretty much balanced, but 56-61 mages totally need a nerf, even if I fight a sm pally at 56 as a fox, she still hits almost all of her skills, even as I have 48 dodge

Dailyblues
01-17-2017, 11:18 AM
Pl should go back to its original form and they should have just nerfed endgame sets and not the whole game. Reason why I quit endgame after a day.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Waug
01-17-2017, 11:20 AM
Birds already got higher hit dodge and crit than mages, also it has blind etc.., but what I want to say is fix the dodge, or nerf 56-61 mages. Right now if I use bear or fox at 56 and I get around 50 dodge, mages are still able to hit almost 90% of their skills, as I tried, other levels are pretty much balanced, but 56-61 mages totally need a nerf, even if I fight a sm pally at 56 as a fox, she still hits almost all of her skills, even as I have 48 dodge

It totally focused on endgame as title says.

After crit buff, mages crit get close to 100, so it doesn't matter that anyone else have more or not. As for other things, mages have other advantages too.

Bazinga!
01-17-2017, 12:47 PM
The last step is to reset PL to the Humania Cap.

XghostzX
01-17-2017, 02:20 PM
The last step is to reset PL to the Humania Cap.

Or even more, all the way to the Sewer Cap. That was definitely considered the golden era of pvp in the eyes of many players.

Iheybeautiful
01-17-2017, 04:33 PM
the real question is - what are the other pieces of the puzzle

3pc
01-17-2017, 06:20 PM
Lol reset game very beginning would be really fun again and most would actually understand what to do.

Buchmeister
01-17-2017, 06:38 PM
the real question is - what are the other pieces of the puzzle

And what picture will we make when we solve this puzzle

Priorema
01-18-2017, 05:06 AM
It totally focused on endgame as title says.

After crit buff, mages crit get close to 100, so it doesn't matter that anyone else have more or not. As for other things, mages have other advantages too.

But nerf affected whole game, now l66 bird buffed has 105 crit and mage only 70, how that's the advantage for mages? L71s rushing 66s with 40+ WORKING dodge, I'd go to any other level, but now, dodge and lower lvl mages are broken, because of nerf, at 56 pally with 80 hit manage to hit every single skill as I have 47 dodge. I really hope, that Cinco or any other mod, will take a look at broken dodge, and too op twink level mages.

Waug
01-18-2017, 08:43 AM
But nerf affected whole game, now l66 bird buffed has 105 crit and mage only 70, how that's the advantage for mages? L71s rushing 66s with 40+ WORKING dodge, I'd go to any other level, but now, dodge and lower lvl mages are broken, because of nerf, at 56 pally with 80 hit manage to hit every single skill as I have 47 dodge. I really hope, that Cinco or any other mod, will take a look at broken dodge, and too op twink level mages.

That's what I said, this thread is to BALANACE ENDGAME not any other level and I've proposed the way that this implementations won't effect any twink level FURTHER.

And as I already said, once endgame is fixed we can work on twink level if and only if devs want that.

And for those who trying to troll here, endgame is in quite good position OTHER THAN INTER CLASS BALANCE issues and a very few holes eg. huge mana for examples. Without saying much FOR NOW, I'll explain this later after this last phase, if any.

P.S. - I've updated my original post with little bit more facts quite a while ago, if anybody missed ;)

Cinco
01-18-2017, 12:37 PM
Today's update is driven by Enchantress Mana and Armor considerations as well as the case against using the 'speed' portion of the new super-Elite item set bonus in PvP maps.

Shinepin
01-18-2017, 12:40 PM
Nice, beginning to patch Mages! But in every other lvl they Dominate (Level 25-40, what i play) There should be an Damage Reduction. Fire & Drain is enough to kill someone

Bazinga!
01-19-2017, 10:54 AM
Dude Waug is Cinco confirmed. Every suggestion that he makes gets implemented into the game. Think about it; both of them troll so much. Waug is Cinco's troll account. He uses Waug to get the community's suggestion about a fix. Of course, he replies to every post by raging and writing in broken English, coz he's a troll dev. And then after he's tired of replying, he makes the changes.

Waug
01-19-2017, 11:16 AM
Dude Waug is Cinco confirmed. Every suggestion that he makes gets implemented into the game. Think about it; both of them troll so much. Waug is Cinco's troll account. He uses Waug to get the community's suggestion about a fix. Of course, he replies to every post by raging and writing in broken English, coz he's a troll dev. And then after he's tired of replying, he makes the changes.

I wish!!!!

I'd balance endgame within a day by ITERATION method [probably you won't know this mathematical term search it] & patch pl for like 100 times at that particular day.

Cinco
01-19-2017, 12:05 PM
I wish!!!!

I'd balance endgame within a day by ITERATION method [probably you won't know this mathematical term search it] & patch pl for like 100 times at that particular day.

Is that so?

Waug
01-19-2017, 12:24 PM
Is that so?

Umm, we have a saying at our locality -
From long distance flowers in a garden looks much intense.

I'm the one standing at long distance : p
Hopefully this time my English ain't broken much.

Buchmeister
01-19-2017, 02:14 PM
I feel like waug should be an official tourney hoster

Kingzila
01-19-2017, 02:59 PM

Yah that ship has long since sailed and then some.

Congeniality
01-19-2017, 06:24 PM
Or even more, all the way to the Sewer Cap. That was definitely considered the golden era of pvp in the eyes of many players.

But no fox :(