PDA

View Full Version : Might... Return to Pocket Legends. :o

Draco Mikato
10-02-2011, 07:10 PM
I have plat to burn back on PL... But I'm not sure if my friends are still active. Pretty much everyone from the AEO crew before SL came.

Couple of questions:

Is warbird still effective at lvl 60?

Which of my friends, who remember Jun, are still playing?

Zeus
10-02-2011, 07:12 PM
I have plat to burn back on PL... But I'm not sure if my friends are still active. Pretty much everyone from the AEO crew before SL came.

Couple of questions:

Is warbird still effective at lvl 60?

Which of my friends, who remember Jun, are still playing?

I'm still playing. Demonic str warbird absolutely destroys everything but paladins in PvP. How do I know? I am a demonic str warbird.

Draco Mikato
10-02-2011, 07:20 PM
I'm still playing. Demonic str warbird absolutely destroys everything but paladins in PvP. How do I know? I am a demonic str warbird.

I thought you didn't like warbird lol

I went back on a minute ago. God, I'm so rusty. Either that or nuri's is pretty tough

bronislav84
10-02-2011, 07:27 PM
Jun that you? New forum name? I forgot if I had you added in PL. I think we met in SL and I recognised you by your forum name.

Well I would be playing PL if I had people to play with on a regular kind of schedule. Mostly the SL crew is more active than the PL crew so I hang there, but I'd be willing to come back if I had people to play with that would log on more predictably.

Otukura
10-02-2011, 08:28 PM
:s

I couldve sword you changed your forum name to Blakout....

Anyway, there's still plenty of people left... we'll make it worth your time.

Zeus
10-02-2011, 09:20 PM
I thought you didn't like warbird lol

I went back on a minute ago. God, I'm so rusty. Either that or nuri's is pretty tough

I alternate between the two. :)

Conradin
10-02-2011, 09:23 PM
Wait thats you Jun? Welcome back bro! Check out the new AEO, were lead by Yvonnel and me and Necro-

Draco Mikato
10-02-2011, 09:29 PM
Star legends is missing that aspect of veteran presence PL had. Im with people I've never met before. And Star Legends is.not as populated.

It was funny though. As soon as I drop in, random friend requests up the wazoo

Zeus
10-02-2011, 10:41 PM
Star legends is missing that aspect of veteran presence PL had. Im with people I've never met before. And Star Legends is.not as populated.

It was funny though. As soon as I drop in, random friend requests up the wazoo

Half the reason I don't play. :( Most of my friends play PL.

Otukura
10-02-2011, 11:41 PM
Half the reason I don't play. :( Most of my friends play PL.

IKR? I'd love to have a migration with everyone to SL, but it's just not a game without PvP and so many friends.

bronislav84
10-03-2011, 04:41 PM
Done. Would have replied to PM, but it's not letting me reply and saying you have it disabled. Hope if works out. Sorry I didn't see it before.