PDA

View Full Version : Xperia Vanity helm

milikechicken
10-02-2011, 08:27 PM
Apparently my friend can see peoples help wearing this xperia Vanity helm? is that even possible? cause he guessed correct when i was wearing it to when i turned off the hat button.?

Nourish
10-02-2011, 08:30 PM
The xperia vanity is just the floating buttons, did you think it was a floating phone? Heh might have misunderstood you

RedRyder
10-02-2011, 08:38 PM
Disable hat works only for non vanity helmets

Flickz
10-02-2011, 08:48 PM
I know what you mean i was wearing big luck and my friend could see my helm too

milikechicken
10-02-2011, 09:11 PM
The xperia vanity is just the floating buttons, did you think it was a floating phone? Heh might have misunderstood you

no it's real idk how though? cause apparently he was able to see my helm. lmao? and he was right .. 100% when he saw my helm , and when i changed it everytime etc... Also when i turned it off he guessed that i was hiding hat.

Barrington
10-02-2011, 09:27 PM
no it's real idk how though? cause apparently he was able to see my helm. lmao? and he was right .. 100% when he saw my helm , and when i changed it everytime etc... Also when i turned it off he guessed that i was hiding hat.

do you mean like this
http://i888.photobucket.com/albums/ac81/FreddE23/pocket%20legends%20stuff/pl%20glitch/Picture2.jpg

milikechicken
10-02-2011, 09:44 PM
do you mean like this
http://i888.photobucket.com/albums/ac81/FreddE23/pocket%20legends%20stuff/pl%20glitch/Picture2.jpg

err no, like u're wearing that xperia Button, so then u can see my helm? apparently..

RedRyder
10-03-2011, 07:28 AM
Disable hat works only for non vanity helmets

if you took the time to read what i said, youd have an answer to your question.
the disable hat/helmet in the options only disables the HELMET slot. VANITY helmets such as the XPERIA PLAY BUTTONS will still be visible.
If you dont wish to have a vanity helmet visible, then dont wear one. i really dont see the point of wearing a vanity if you dont want anyone to see it.

ExperimentNebulaCore
10-03-2011, 07:48 AM
Why is xperia only phone to get this vanity?

RedRyder
10-03-2011, 08:00 AM
it was to commemorate the release of pocket legends for the Xperia Play phone. same way they released the first droid antenna (green) to commemorate the release of PL on android devices.

if you are asking why were xperia phone users only granted this vanity, that is false. you had to find the devs in game via announcements on facebook and twitter during this event, and wave at them as they ran around through townes (they didnt make it too easy lol)

milikechicken
10-03-2011, 09:23 PM
if you took the time to read what i said, youd have an answer to your question.
the disable hat/helmet in the options only disables the HELMET slot. VANITY helmets such as the XPERIA PLAY BUTTONS will still be visible.
If you dont wish to have a vanity helmet visible, then dont wear one. i really dont see the point of wearing a vanity if you dont want anyone to see it.

lol that wasn't my point. My point being is asking, how come my friend was able to see my HELMET while i was wearing a vanity item, and he told me that it was because of the xperia button or what not. And he was correct when he guessed my helm, then i kept changing it and he still guessed it correct. This is my point.

Silentarrow
10-03-2011, 09:29 PM
lol that wasn't my point. My point being is asking, how come my friend was able to see my HELMET while i was wearing a vanity item, and he told me that it was because of the xperia button or what not. And he was correct when he guessed my helm, then i kept changing it and he still guessed it correct. This is my point.

I'm pretty sure the devs made some vanity helms visible with certain helms when the cap was raised.

RedRyder
10-03-2011, 10:29 PM

Sorry, you weren't being very clear.

I'm pretty sure the devs made some vanity helms visible with certain helms when the cap was raised.

There it is