PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye everyone

Chuuwee
01-17-2017, 05:44 AM
Hi everybody.

I have come to my final decisions after 2 months of deliberation. I'm quitting AL. As much as I love running mosu1-4, I find it hard to get party since everyone I knew slowly losing interest in it.

I will be in game for a few mins later today to delete my char and to bid farewell to my good friends that have stood by me since I break my solo gaming of 2 years.

For those that wanna know where the direction I'm heading in the gaming world, I just started a char in Heroes of Incredible Tales by Nexon Korea (Asia Server). I will stay there temporarily until Durango is officially released. If u play the same game holler me. I used the same ign.

It's a small world. I believe I will meet some of you by coincidence in the future. Till then, goodluck, farewell and have fun!

Chuuwee.

P/S: Mod, pls let this thread stay for 3 days before moving it to off-section. Much aprreciated. Thx.

Ceuidear
01-17-2017, 07:31 AM
I Don't really know whether i know u or u know me but, still its sad to hear that u r quitting.
But, is the finding pt to run M1-4 the reason for quitting this game or is there any other specific reason ?

Chuuwee
01-17-2017, 08:53 AM
Bored is another reason.

scarysmerf
01-17-2017, 09:18 AM
Seems like people quit over the smallest reasons I run random party's alot with no trouble plus stage 4 will open any day now I put too much time and effort to quit over being bored and not finding a party. Good bye hope you find happiness in your other game till you get bored and quit that too :)

Behoove
01-17-2017, 09:57 AM
Not sure if we know each other but sad to hear that too! Have a good life! (:
Ign: Start

Donquixoth
01-17-2017, 10:01 AM
Maybe I should try game from Asia Server too, I can't fix my ping at this game, kinda frustating too.

Earlingstad
01-17-2017, 11:20 AM
Have fun and good wishes :). Dont delete character or items, maybe one day you will want to return.

Ceuidear
01-17-2017, 11:06 PM
Bored is another reason.

Everyone gets bored at certain stage, u could have taken a break n come back i don't have much of friends in game n am guildless still i don't back up. NVM, u have made up ur decision. Farewell, Good luck with other games & ur RL:)

PaperDanz
01-23-2017, 11:05 PM
chuuu chuuu!!
hey its godsi!! *clears throat uhhh i kinda got banned ^^ dunno why -.
but dammm why you leavin me? :/
nah hey TAKE CARE..ALL THE BEST!! :/
dont delete ur char pweeeeez!! you gonna come back :P
and yesh you gon miss me too :P
THANKS FOR EVERYTHING!!

PaperDanz
01-23-2017, 11:29 PM
chuuu chuuu!!
hey it's godsi!!
@sts pls let this post go up ^^

feel stink cos i wasnt online -.
damm soweeeey im delayed as :/
but why you leavin me?
nah hey TAKE CARE..ALL THE BEST!!
yesh yesh i know you gon miss me too :P
and dont delete your char pweeeeeez!! you comin back :P
THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING CHUUWEE!!
yesh yesh i love me too ^^
aint sayin bye... YOU COMIN BACK!! :P

PaperDanz
01-24-2017, 04:39 AM
chuuu chuuu!!
hey its godsi!!
and dam soweeeey im delayed as :/
but why you leavin me?? :P
nah hey TAKE CARE..ALL THE BEST!! dont delete your char pweeeeez!! you comin back :P
yesh yesh ill miss me too xP
damm feelin stink cos i wasnt online :/
THANK YOU FOR E-VERY-THING CHUUWEE!!
yesh yesh i love me too :P
aint sayin bye...COS YOU GON COME BACK WOMAN! :P

Dollarr
01-10-2018, 01:32 AM
Hope to see you soon

Sent from my SM-G530H using Tapatalk