PDA

View Full Version : Elite damage awakening?!

Behoove
01-17-2017, 07:35 AM
Hey there! Maybe any of you can help me with my question!
I bought a weapon with +15% elite damage (+9%,+6%) but when i go do elite maps, damage doesnt change so i wonder if this bonus is just not visible but still applied? or is it a bug and i don't get the bonus?

btw if a dev reads this, would be great if you could see the bonus in elite maps, that it should apply (:

VROOMIGoRealFast
01-17-2017, 02:07 PM
This damage boost is only applied on dealing damage to an Elite Creature, which means you won't see your stats change because you're standing in an Elite Map. You'll just see the difference on the damage you deal to those creatures.

Gouiwaa9000
01-17-2017, 02:19 PM
This damage boost is only applied on dealing damage to an Elite Creature, which means you won't see your stats change because you're standing in an Elite Map. You'll just see the difference on the damage you deal to those creatures.

does the awekening affect skill damage to ?

VROOMIGoRealFast
01-17-2017, 02:27 PM
does the awekening affect skill damage to ?

Yes it will affect all outgoing damage originating from the player.

Thewolfbull
01-17-2017, 03:40 PM
Yes it will affect all outgoing damage originating from the player.

How about proc damage from weapon?

Behoove
01-17-2017, 04:26 PM

Wow I didn't expect such a fast answer hehe thanks a lot