PDA

View Full Version : Crying About Language

Dailyblues
01-17-2017, 10:18 AM
Its been about 3-4 years since I've been playing pl. Ive been reported hundreds of times. People complain that its a child's game when for the most part players are from the age 16-42. So what if you use cuss words, there's a reason why there's a mute button. You don't like the way I chat, I'll screenshot you steps to how to mute someone. [emoji9]

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Ignitedmage
01-17-2017, 10:36 AM
You really didn't needed to post this on forums
i don't even know you and if you wanted to say this say it directly, you just created a whole mess for you in forums now...

Dailyblues
01-17-2017, 11:15 AM
You really didn't needed to post this on forums
i don't even know you and if you wanted to say this say it directly, you just created a whole mess for you in forums now...
It goes for anyone and everyone who uses language in pl, it was directed toward no one.

Ignitedmage
01-17-2017, 11:28 AM
It goes for anyone and everyone who uses language in pl, it was directed toward no one.

But why jsut post it on forums. we, here might not ever again see you, and you can not even use inappropriate language here as you' ll get banned or simply all the forumers ill turn against you

Dailyblues
01-17-2017, 11:30 AM
But why jsut post it on forums. we, here might not ever again see you, and you can not even use inappropriate language here as you' ll get banned or simply all the forumers ill turn against you
I haven't used any inappropriate language on forums so u have so reason to :)

Justg
01-17-2017, 11:37 AM
Thanks for cluing us in to look at your account. We really do care about how you conduct yourself in game.