PDA

View Full Version : Dark people. Friend or foe?

WarTornBird
10-02-2011, 09:39 PM
I was doing some exploring in all the townes in PL. I stopped by shadow town and saw three shady characters. Their names were darkhank, darkwounded, and darksiejo. I went over to talk to them becuase I figured woundedeagle, siejo, and hamkomacho were just messing around. I said what's up several times and to my surprise the very talkative few were quiet. I later found woundedeagle, siejo, and hanko and talked them, they said they had created no such goons.
I found these toons in the new nuri vanities, all 3 in the clan named Alterran Dark Legion.
Are these 3 here to troll? Has anyone seen this shady bunch? You might still can find them in shadow town.

Trollee
10-02-2011, 09:42 PM
Wow sounds very seedy indeed... especially given that WE, Siejo and Hank all denied having made the toons... weird

NECROREAPER
10-02-2011, 10:13 PM
Lololololol

SUPAPRODIGY
10-02-2011, 10:22 PM
Picture or it never happend :)

Phoenixking
10-02-2011, 10:31 PM
I love :)! And hate >:(! That saying :P

WarTornBird
10-02-2011, 10:49 PM
Picture or it never happend :)

Oh come on give me a break I play on a Droid. :p

Whirlzap
10-02-2011, 11:02 PM
WOW whoever did this must be a genius! I can't wait to make a fake-Woundy and spam "GIVING OUT FREE GLYPHS!"

On a serious note, I can confirm I have seen the Dark Legion Guild.
And I can also suspect that one person on the forum knows who how good friends the three are.
Anyways, just to be safe, welcome to the Whirlz group,
DARKWHIRLZ!
http://i858.photobucket.com/albums/ab144/needpokemonnimi/ac0f80fd.jpg
=D=D

ExperimentNebulaCore
10-02-2011, 11:12 PM
Ok so I sent request to darkhank darksiejo and darkwound... and they do exist. And I seeen dark legion before too