PDA

View Full Version : BBQ droid event over?

Zaltiar
10-02-2011, 11:20 PM
Hey guys, does anyone know if the event is over? I've been frantically trying to search for droid during my free times, but all I got was one shoulder vanity item :\, I think it just turned monday in texas but im not sure.
Sucks living in a different time zone. here was my schedule over the weekend:

Friday?
- Work from 10am-4pm
- Didnt find droid

Saturday(Sunday in aussie):
- Wrapped up my forum contest, posted polls etc. was on sl for a while, didnt see droid.
- Had own bbq during afternoon, went on sl for a bit, managed to get 1/3 vanity item.
- Droid didn't come on, so went off.
- Went in game during the night till 3am, droid didnt show up.

Sunday(Monday in aussie):
- Had work from 8am aussie till now, 3:30pm, went in game during my lunch break, didnt find him.
people told me event was over though.

gahhh, such bad luck. ;_; I'm still ingame trying to catch him. :\

Nightarcher
10-02-2011, 11:54 PM
Dang, I hope you manage to find one!

The good news is, the chef's hat isn't worth wearing anyways. Stick with... pretty much anything else haha. I just wanted to charge into battle with my tongs/fork in the offhand :D

antonium
10-03-2011, 12:01 AM
Yea I didn't find them either. :( I looked for a few hours every night after work but no luck...... Darn

BodMaster
10-03-2011, 02:43 AM
Heyy buddy, (Chef is pretty cool with our Neked Builds! Other than that.. hmmm)

My understanding it was a 2day event, and would most likely finish after midnight in Devs home town (Texas).

Misdemeanour
10-03-2011, 03:18 AM
As far as I know the droid only showed up at Blackstar.

As I mentioned in another post I managed to track him down a few times so I'm really sorry to hear you (and others) missed him.

Come say hi to me if you spot me on PL or SL; I might have a surprise for you!

Not sure if we're friends on SL (friend me there: Ebashafan)

starsavior
10-03-2011, 03:19 PM
This event made me hungry. Nom nom nom

Twinrova
10-03-2011, 03:27 PM

Lol! Star, save some for me! Nom nom nom... :p

Abbasjammy
10-03-2011, 03:54 PM
I spent whole weekend searching and still got 0/3 so sad

Zaltiar
10-03-2011, 04:14 PM
yeah I know droid only showed up in blackstar, I spent ages moving from one town to another. I tried staying in one town for half a day and nothing.
lol ohwell. I prefer my other vanities anyways.

you know what they say to that.
wait for a couple o'months and you can buy it with plat.

GigaBits
10-03-2011, 04:20 PM
Lol @ zaltiar, here I was thinking I must be the only person who didn't get one >.<

Misery loves company! And bravo on being nonchalant/indifferent. I prefer my gas mask over a lame chef hat, too :'(

Growwle
10-03-2011, 04:58 PM
DROID was on so many times Sat /Sun, I am surprised to hear that anyone was not able to get the hat. The DROID showed up in a different instance of Blackstar about once every 15 minutes and stayed for about 5 minutes. Helped to have a large guild with many people in the different instances though.

iOSJake
10-03-2011, 05:09 PM
Some of us tried hard and couldn't find the Droid. Our only hope is that these cool extras come up as Deals of the Day at some point! :D

StormChaser
10-03-2011, 06:13 PM
I know for a fact that the droid dev's also showed in numa outpost, because that is where I got all my BBQ gear.

swordlover
10-03-2011, 06:24 PM
It better not!!!! That ruins the point of having the event!

swordlover
10-03-2011, 06:24 PM
Some of us tried hard and couldn't find the Droid. Our only hope is that these cool extras come up as Deals of the Day at some point! :D it better not that ruins the point of the event

starsavior
10-03-2011, 07:33 PM

Lol! Star, save some for me! Nom nom nom... :p Haven't you had enough lol

Zaltiar
10-03-2011, 07:48 PM
DROID was on so many times Sat /Sun, I am surprised to hear that anyone was not able to get the hat. The DROID showed up in a different instance of Blackstar about once every 15 minutes and stayed for about 5 minutes. Helped to have a large guild with many people in the different instances though.

If only there weren't time differences.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

Misdemeanour
10-04-2011, 05:34 AM
Come say hi to me if you spot me on PL or SL; I might have a surprise for you!

Not sure if we're friends on SL (friend me there: Ebashafan)

yeah I know droid only showed up in blackstar, I spent ages moving from one town to another. I tried staying in one town for half a day and nothing.
lol ohwell. I prefer my other vanities anyways.

you know what they say to that.
wait for a couple o'months and you can buy it with plat.

If only there weren't time differences.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

Come hunt me down if I'm on PL or SL silly!!!!!!!

You might not have to wait a couple of months (fyi I'm not after credits)...

and btw no time difference between Sydney and Adelaide; oh wait a whole 30 minutes. lol

Blakout
10-04-2011, 06:46 AM
Yeh i had really bad luck. But i was going to numa to sell stuff and he appeared and i got 2 of the items. then i went to the ucs blackstar randomly and he was just there and i waved and got the 3rd item and I got the hat. I just logged on at random times.

Rittik
10-04-2011, 10:40 AM
Guys its needs patience.....u had to look for them in all the blackstars...in which it was most populated...u had to join and the droid chef would have been there
I found him like in 5 mins after i logged in and Droid_griller gave me all 3 in one go (worth waiting)

bayk
10-10-2011, 02:30 AM
I find him but didn't know about the event just thought it was a random droid on the black star so I didn't wave at him.

BodMaster
10-10-2011, 03:04 AM
I find him but didn't know about the event just thought it was a random droid on the black star so I didn't wave at him.

Nice dig up ;)

That was most likely just the BBQ Droid on B* they didn give anything you needed to search for Droid Grilled and coe to get the Brush, Tongs and Fork then to go to that Droid you seen and they give you a Chef hat vanity :D

Now ended :(

Look out for a new event starting today Jet Packs check link below :)

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?38954-New-Star-Legends-In-Game-Event-Staring-Monday-Oct.-10th

Zaltiar
10-10-2011, 05:50 AM
Come hunt me down if I'm on PL or SL silly!!!!!!!

You might not have to wait a couple of months (fyi I'm not after credits)...

and btw no time difference between Sydney and Adelaide; oh wait a whole 30 minutes. lol

lol!! sorry, I havent been on forums, or in game lately due to all these uni assignments and projects ;_;
I have a good story to tell, lol but i'll post it in another thread in another time.
I'll add you Misdemeanour haha seeya around!