PDA

View Full Version : Doubts, I think they invaded my acc.

Klleb
01-18-2017, 03:45 PM
2 hours ago, I was standing in the city and I took dc.
So I decided to go into my other account and soon I saw that the account I was logged on was Online.
I sent a message and sent it normal, then I saw that the account was in the start menu, without being on the map. And again I sent another message but said it was Off

How could this be possible? It's only been 7 days since I made this account, with a new email from google, especially for her.
And this week my antivirus detected a strange activity in the application of google crhome, where there are only Arcane legends like game.
Is there any connection to this? Or was it just a Dc game bug I took?
Who will ensure that if I change my password or email, this can not happen again?
I only play for the PC, honestly if I do not get answers, I do not know if I will continue to play, because I do not feel safe.:/

Abuze
01-18-2017, 04:14 PM
Why don't you just contact sts support? They're more likely to help you figure it out.

Fyrce
01-18-2017, 04:15 PM
Its lag or whatever. My logged off toons can be in my FR for hours or longer. It diesnt always happen,so I am not certain why it does sometimes. So unless you are unable to log into your other account and you shared information, your account is likely fine. It is just a list quirk.

Mel030
01-18-2017, 04:29 PM
If someone wanted to take your account​ and had access to it they would do it lol just trust me,it's probably just lag,It happens to my friends also,they go off but they are still in a map or exit menu and I can pm them :) Don't worry you are safe,just update us if anything new happens I will be happy to assist you!
IGN Vvhysoserious,Ymv,Frog

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

Klleb
01-18-2017, 04:30 PM
I hope that's it, here in Brazil, especially here at home the net is not so good.I was confused because my antivirus detected something this week and I had doubts.

Ty

Klleb
01-18-2017, 04:34 PM
If someone wanted to take your account​ and had access to it they would do it lol just trust me,it's probably just lag,It happens to my friends also,they go off but they are still in a map or exit menu and I can pm them :) Don't worry you are safe,just update us if anything new happens I will be happy to assist you!
IGN Vvhysoserious,Ymv,Frog

ty so much <3

Mel030
01-18-2017, 04:38 PM
ty so much <3
Np :) Glad I can help.
Btw you probably installed some crappy/spammy internet task bar and usually antivirus detects it as a threat cause they take control over your program but it's nothing serious just bad internet add-on :)

Att
01-20-2017, 10:09 AM
when lag out your character remain there but it automatically disconect after 120 seconds

gunlet
01-20-2017, 10:14 AM
Its normal.. characters remains at menu screen if u just close your game.. if u want instant offline then fastest way is switch off ur internet for a second...