PDA

View Full Version : DEV , PLEASE ADD THIS BUTTON to the INVENTORY

arcaneping
01-19-2017, 12:33 AM
Its hard to live with so manny items that not stashable/not tradeable but very usefull like FORGED ENERGY kits,
sometimes when i need to open my elixir kit, i need to scroll down that like journey to the west, need so much time and finger power.
hope u add this button to make it easy , thanks
:semi-twins::semi-twins::semi-twins::semi-twins::semi-twins::semi-twins:

ForgottenWarrior
01-19-2017, 04:12 AM
Don't use chaos jewels they are not good as primary stats is.

Fsuryo
01-19-2017, 05:42 AM
T_T

Sent from my LT26ii using Tapatalk

thekragle
01-19-2017, 09:52 AM
Funny, I almost started a thread for this exact reason. I would be happy with just a "End" button so it takes you all the way to the bottom of your current inventory category.

This would be a great addition!!

octavos
01-19-2017, 10:26 AM
or add a section that moves the unstashable stuff to a different box altogether...i agree with buttons too..so anything would be great really.

EX: just like your buttons but....

[All] [Stashable] [Unstashable]

[--Item 1--]
[--Item 2--]
[--Item 3--]
[--Item 4--]
ect...

GoodSyntax
01-19-2017, 11:37 AM
How about just add an Elixirs button that includes all elixir types?

How many times have we all died at a boss, or couldn't open a Reroll elixir in time because we were filtering through all the random eggs, energy and other things in the "Chests" section?

octavos
01-19-2017, 11:54 AM
How about just add an Elixirs button that includes all elixir types?

How many times have we all died at a boss, or couldn't open a Reroll elixir in time because we were filtering through all the random eggs, energy and other things in the "Chests" section?

better yet..it should be on HUD..instead (why go through all that effort to open inventory..and look for elix)..just like the plat elix button. but when I go farming (that's when i do), i do hate to sort through all my unstashable items, to get through the items I want...not just Elix.

GoodSyntax
01-19-2017, 11:59 AM
better yet..it should be on HUD..instead (why go through all that effort to open inventory..and look for elix)..just like the plat elix button. but when I go farming (that's when i do), i do hate to sort through all my unstashable items, to get through the items I want...not just Elix.

I said the same thing a long time ago, but someone replied that the HUD is what allows STS to make money on platinum elixir purchases, so that won't ever be replaced with a version that pulls from your inventory. Makes sense that if you are in a rush, and don't want to be bothered, you can just use the HUD for plat, but there should be an easier way to get to what you are looking for.

Fyrce
01-19-2017, 12:39 PM
Its what warriors are for!!!! Sic the boss on the warrior, run to a corner and spend your leisure time scrolling. Everyone has a good patsy warrior, right?

(haha jk. END sure would be nice. Or yeah, break out lixes. And to HUD would be amazing)

HulkieBeast
01-19-2017, 12:46 PM
I don't understand why everyone makes it complicated. Just stack them as energy essences.

octavos
01-19-2017, 01:02 PM
I don't understand why everyone makes it complicated. Just stack them as energy essences.

yes, many will farm energies anyway..and are not tradeable..or stashable

Ansm
01-20-2017, 06:22 AM
it's better if there is a "Search" button in our Inventory.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jamila
01-20-2017, 07:24 AM
agreeeeee need that immiedtly

pls sts

+1 for that option

Darkrai
01-20-2017, 07:28 AM

I think they would need to redo the selling of spefic items in cs too, like if you would stack event energies they would need to make a new option to sell them at one of a time etc. I am not a game dev but i think that would take some time

voidPtr
01-20-2017, 12:01 PM
And if your device is slow enough it will take you more than a minute to scroll several hundreds items no matter how fast and trained your fingers are :)

Mimmay
01-20-2017, 03:17 PM
A scrolling bar on the right? Its much easier

HulkieBeast
01-23-2017, 04:54 PM
I think they would need to redo the selling of spefic items in cs too, like if you would stack event energies they would need to make a new option to sell them at one of a time etc. I am not a game dev but i think that would take some time

It's actually about the craftable energies. Those are character bound anyway.

darkfarm
01-24-2017, 10:18 AM
good idea, +1