PDA

View Full Version : Weekly Update | 1/19/17 | Guild Battle Grounds and Somberholt Stage 4!

Justg
01-19-2017, 11:36 AM
Somberholt Stage Four is OPEN:

Full guide is here. (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?375652-Community-Preview-10-5-16-Arlorian-Twilight-Expansion)

- Zone: Chancel of Light
- Zone: Somberholt Cemetery
- Zone: Somberholt Mausoleum 1-5 (adding Exalted Shrine rooms)
- New quests and dailies
- Gold coffers become available from Quartermaster
- Empty Elixir vials become available from Quartermaster
- Voice of the Order set armor becomes available
- Mythic belt upgrade recipe becomes available from Quartermaster
- Level 58 mythic weapons become available from Quartermaster
- Level 60 mythic armor becomes available from Quartermaster
- Dark and Light Angels appear in the Chancel of Light Cathedral allowing players to become Dark Apostles and Luminous Templar

Guild Battlegrounds BETA is LIVE!

Full guide is here. (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?385124-Guild-Battleground-Guide&p=2646382#post2646382)

We're releasing this to the wild this week. Be warned: it may be rough. We'll take feedback and improve upon it as it goes. Right now max wager is 10K gold. When it is ready, we'll up the max bet to whatever you want!

Guild Battleground Feedback here please! (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?385855-Post-your-Guild-Battleground-feedback-here)

Questions and comments below, and thanks!

vikram bhat
01-19-2017, 02:12 PM
Nice gust g .. First

RaPunkzel
01-19-2017, 02:14 PM
2nd :)

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

Avaree
01-19-2017, 02:14 PM
Cant craft the empty elixir vial, and corvis seems to be glitched. When his shield(s) is up its infinite death.

Does it take multiple vials to craft an elixir?

Rudeboy
01-19-2017, 02:18 PM
Will you update guild lb? Thanks in advance

VROOMIGoRealFast
01-19-2017, 02:50 PM
Cant craft the empty elixir vial, and corvis seems to be glitched. When his shield(s) is up its infinite death.

You do not craft the Empty Elixir Vial, you purchase it from the Quartermaster.

Can you explain more about the Corvis issue you're seeing?

Clickbangboom
01-19-2017, 03:27 PM
Thanks for the update. Can't wait to hit maus 5 and guild battles sound like fun!

Now, how about a 2x points and tokens week for somberholt? So ya know the slowpokes, like me, can catch up... :)

Shackler
01-19-2017, 03:29 PM

Well i think she asked for elixirs that are crafted with empty elixir vials. I am wondering the same. If we cant craft, then why we are allowed to buy vials at lightbearer rank? Do we need to be exalted or is craft station glitched?

ilhanna
01-19-2017, 03:30 PM

When his shield is up, there's a fast and sudden life drain then death. But if we try to ankh revive, we don't even get a chance to respawn before we die again. I just see the spawn options (free, ankh, revenge buff) and if I click ankh, I see the ankh drops by one but I don't respawn, I just get another revive options.

VROOMIGoRealFast
01-19-2017, 03:44 PM
Well i think she asked for elixirs that are crafted with empty elixir vials. I am wondering the same. If we cant craft, then why we are allowed to buy vials at lightbearer rank? Do we need to be exalted or is craft station glitched?

You can purchase the Empty Elixir Vial at Lightbearer (to stock up on them) but you cannot craft the Elixirs unless you are an Exalted Rank, or on the quest to become one of the Exalted Ranks.

Hercules
01-19-2017, 03:57 PM
You can purchase the Empty Elixir Vial at Lightbearer (to stock up on them) but you cannot craft the Elixirs unless you are an Exalted Rank, or on the quest to become one of the Exalted Ranks.

Vroom please reduce the points of each rank :/ or maybe a 10x rank points weekend :P I want enjoy now of the new mythics armor and wepons <3 but I can't because I have only 31k points xD

will0
01-19-2017, 04:52 PM
What are the points to become Dark Apostles and Luminous Templar? The bar stops moving at elite light bearer.

Back
01-19-2017, 05:25 PM
What are the points to become Dark Apostles and Luminous Templar? The bar stops moving at elite light bearer.
Quest not points

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Back
01-19-2017, 05:31 PM
Somberholt Stage Four is OPEN:

Full guide is here. (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?375652-Community-Preview-10-5-16-Arlorian-Twilight-Expansion)

-Zone: Chancel of Light
-Zone: Somberholt Cemetery
-Zone: Somberholt Mausoleum 1-5 (adding Exalted Shrine rooms)
-New quests and dailies
-Gold coffers become available from Quartermaster
-Empty Elixir vials become available from Quartermaster
-Voice of the Order set armor becomes available
-Mythic belt upgrade recipe becomes available from Quartermaster
-Level 58 mythic weapons become available from Quartermaster
-Level 60 mythic armor becomes available from Quartermaster
-Dark and Light Angels appear in the Chancel of Light Cathedral allowing players to become Dark Apostles and Luminous Templar

Guild Battlegrounds BETA is LIVE!

Full guide is here. (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?385124-Guild-Battleground-Guide&p=2646382#post2646382)

We're releasing this to the wild this week. Be warned: it may be rough. We'll take feedback and improve upon it as it goes. Right now max wager is 10K gold. When it is ready, we'll up the max bet to whatever you want!

Guild Battleground Feedback here please! (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?385855-Post-your-Guild-Battleground-feedback-here)

Questions and comments below, and thanks!

Which boss drops Voice of the Order set armor?

will0
01-19-2017, 05:38 PM
Quest not points

I see so the quest will give me the rank if i read correctly. Elite light bearer is the highest points needed to get follow by a quest to get Dark Acolyte then i can purchase "proof of exalted".

Back
01-19-2017, 05:40 PM
I see so the quest will give me the rank if i read correctly. Elite light bearer is the highest points needed to get follow by a quest to get Dark Acolyte.
or Luminous Templar

but I believe many will embrace the "Dark Side" of "Force".

will0
01-19-2017, 05:45 PM
or Luminous Templar

but I believe many will embrace the "Dark Side" of "Force".

Thanks ! yes may the force be with you :)

BabVna
01-19-2017, 07:15 PM
nice update, thanks STS.

how do we fill empty elixer vials can't find in craft menu. Do we need elite light bearer rank to get this crafting ability?

Pls ignore above . I see VROOM clarified that needs exalted rank. Lol.

Ceuidear
01-19-2017, 10:34 PM

So this means we cannot craft the Templar/Apostle Elixir until we reach the exalted rank ?

shadowronn
01-19-2017, 11:00 PM
mayhem spelling is wrong in the news part of the game its written as mahem instead of mayhem*

Zeogof
01-20-2017, 06:21 AM
When he doing Shield, he doing massive damage. 5,9k+

Zikovsky
01-20-2017, 07:21 AM
We need some hint before we choose light/dark side in exalted rank. Some details and explanations needed. I believe we can't undo our choice unless our rank is reset to outsider again cmiiw.

aneshsinghblu
01-20-2017, 08:02 AM
Order set? Has anyone got the banished set. ?
Sorry i have not been playing for last two months

voidPtr
01-20-2017, 11:13 AM
We need some hint before we choose light/dark side in exalted rank. Some details and explanations needed. I believe we can't undo our choice unless our rank is reset to outsider again cmiiw.
I think he has a point, if that much amount of work is put in to risk, then you(player) should know what you are jumping into, what are the positives and negatives exactly; what you'll win/loose and how much of it; the details. Some people may still be doubtful. If you at 50/50, without the details it'll be like coin toss. And later you may Regret that you didn't knew all earlier.

@aneshsinghblu there are banished amulets found, yes.

silika
01-20-2017, 01:08 PM
thanks to its updated sts, but why is it so hard to even my friends can't kill lich?

orlandopalis
01-20-2017, 04:22 PM
Sir can you reduce the damage of cursed and aim **** of mobs in new map

Zylx
01-20-2017, 11:27 PM
.•°•.•° Cool °•.•°•.

darkfarm
01-24-2017, 08:52 AM
nice update !!