PDA

View Full Version : Post your Guild Battleground feedback here

Justg
01-19-2017, 02:45 PM
Bugs? Requests? Accolades? Let's hear 'em!

Shackler
01-19-2017, 03:32 PM
System messages are annoying. So many troll guilds challenging other troll guilds and those useless messages filling up our alert tabs.

Justg
01-19-2017, 03:52 PM
System messages are annoying. So many troll guilds challenging other troll guilds and those useless messages filling up our alert tabs.

We hear ya. Originally we were thinking these would run up to 24 hours. No real need to announce the start if they end 15 minutes later.

Xenozes
01-19-2017, 05:13 PM
How do you watch a match?

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Donquixoth
01-19-2017, 09:01 PM
You need to limit level restriction into this if the kill being counted in character status, otherwise it will encourage dummy farming activities.

Hail
01-19-2017, 09:10 PM
Please let officers start/accept a battle request! We can't expect our GM to be online most of the day and many people have different timezones compared to their GM so they have little chance to war it out. :)

Ceuidear
01-19-2017, 10:42 PM
Requests :-

1. Spectator Mode.
2. An option to spectators to wage gold(with limit) on the team/guild they like to wage their gold on.

Monsteriveelt
01-20-2017, 02:26 AM
Cool 10v11
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170120/501ec18fe1bbd28eeba4a350597dc281.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zynzyn
01-20-2017, 05:19 AM
Feedback about system messages:
The system messages that appear about guildbattles starting and ending, could perhaps be included on a "NOTICE BOARD" where those who are interested to follow that can check who is battling who in Arlor.

Please remove the Northal Vanity weapon loot announcements too. Its irrelevant specially if the system message does not even announce who looted it.

epicrrr
01-20-2017, 05:45 AM
Vice GM. Need someone to accept BG as its a problem for guild with multi time zoned members, and passing Master around is a very sticky situation. Members are geared up and ready just waiting for the master. Then when master online half the members logged off.

Reduced 10k challenge fee to 5k, or increase duration to 30 mins. 10k atm is too much for 15 mins clash. We are burning a lot of gold haha. Technically were paying for uniform and system wide noti. instead of just going to normal TDM match.

octavos
01-20-2017, 10:17 AM

i just don't really need system messages..need an option to tun this off... (IDC about guilds and there battles, its all drama anyway XD)..
winter is coming to the PVP threads XD

Justg
01-20-2017, 11:16 AM
Cool 10v11

Any repro case for how 11 folks got into a GBG? Anyone else seen this?

Thx!

Chocolaty
01-20-2017, 11:34 AM
Can you tell us how long this beta will last. A few weeks or just untill you have enough data collected to help with the final product.

Monsteriveelt
01-20-2017, 12:08 PM

Thx!

I have a picture right here
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170120/848c6fb712cd13f0e99c5612412cd797.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Azebor
01-20-2017, 01:00 PM

Thx!

Related issue: A non-combatant guildie was able to join me in the GBG using the friend list during the prep day. However, we ended up cancelling the war cus not enough people.

Also, damage seems a lot higher in the GBG. Almost like the pvp nerfs don't apply in GBG.

Also, if the bug allowing order jewel's dmg bonus to work in pvp hasn't been fixed yet, pls fix it.

#BlueLivesMatter

Kingofninjas
01-20-2017, 01:20 PM
We hear ya. Originally we were thinking these would run up to 24 hours. No real need to announce the start if they end 15 minutes later.

While your looking at global notifications, please look at the northal and cryostar ones too. A way to turn them off for people who simply do not care when they are awake or if someone loots a vanity would be great.

Justg
01-20-2017, 02:43 PM
Please let officers start/accept a battle request! We can't expect our GM to be online most of the day and many people have different timezones compared to their GM so they have little chance to war it out. :)

The challenge here is integrity. Guild Leaders cannot quit their guild without disbanding it. They are personally responsible for the gold wagers (and distribution of the proceeds). If we let officers, etc. challenge and accept, they can win a match and disappear with everyone's gold (not that anyone HERE would do that...). This does not matter with a 10K cap on wagers, but we are going to increase the amount so you can win/ lose millions of gold.

Can you tell us how long this beta will last. A few weeks or just untill you have enough data collected to help with the final product.

As soon as we can. Some issues will require a new client, so I would expect a couple of weeks.

I have a picture right here

That is evidence that the bug exists. A repro case is how you actually make it happen.

Rudeboy
01-20-2017, 03:41 PM
There is real lag at spawn after you die even with 100 ping

MorFar`
01-20-2017, 05:53 PM
1. Let officers start a war
2. It would not be bad if you add a spectator
3. Fix lag in guild battle arena

Poslano sa mog Elephone G7 koristeći Tapatalk

Tatman
01-20-2017, 06:00 PM
1. The idea that only the GM can issue/accept challenges is ineffective, to say the least. Solutions: Co-GM (or vice GM) or a new rank (essentially officer with the added ability to issue and accept battleground challenges). You obviously can add new ranks, so I don't see the problem here. As for the "integrity" challenge - guilds right now are rotating managership just to be able to do battlegrounds; if this doesn't compromise "integrity", I don't know what does.

2. Definitely remove the system messages. In addition to being pointless and annoying, they are now being used by morons to show their moronity to the rest of AL.

3. I would like to see some option to be able to put a limit on the number of players from certain classes. E.g. "max 5 warriors" or "max 3 rogues".

4. Add an "ignore button" to the options the GM can use. Some guilds spam challenges like crazy, would be nice to be able to put them on ignore. Additionally/alternatively - add an option to "auto reject challenges" the same way you can do it with duel challenges.

5. Make it more flexible duration-wise. Some 2v2 may want to do a 10 minute fight. 10v10 may want to do a 30 minute fight.

Azebor
01-20-2017, 09:42 PM
When the betting starts u folks gonna wish only GM can start/accept challenges. Things get ugly when gold is involved, so only one person should handle it. IRL example: How many authorized signers are on your checking account? Leave it as is or go find a good GM.

epicrrr
01-20-2017, 11:44 PM
eleven chars

Hail
01-21-2017, 01:51 AM
The challenge here is integrity. Guild Leaders cannot quit their guild without disbanding it. They are personally responsible for the gold wagers (and distribution of the proceeds). If we let officers, etc. challenge and accept, they can win a match and disappear with everyone's gold (not that anyone HERE would do that...). This does not matter with a 10K cap on wagers, but we are going to increase the amount so you can win/ lose millions of gold.

Perhaps a co-gm/general status? The guild master can choose 2-3 other people who have the ability to do the above? I know many high end guilds rotate leadership regularly either way.

Ticklish
01-21-2017, 12:57 PM
1. The idea that only the GM can issue/accept challenges is ineffective, to say the least. Solutions: Co-GM (or vice GM) or a new rank (essentially officer with the added ability to issue and accept battleground challenges). You obviously can add new ranks, so I don't see the problem here. As for the "integrity" challenge - guilds right now are rotating managership just to be able to do battlegrounds; if this doesn't compromise "integrity", I don't know what does.

2. Definitely remove the system messages. In addition to being pointless and annoying, they are now being used by morons to show their moronity to the rest of AL.

3. I would like to see some option to be able to put a limit on the number of players from certain classes. E.g. "max 5 warriors" or "max 3 rogues".

4. Add an "ignore button" to the options the GM can use. Some guilds spam challenges like crazy, would be nice to be able to put them on ignore. Additionally/alternatively - add an option to "auto reject challenges" the same way you can do it with duel challenges.

5. Make it more flexible duration-wise. Some 2v2 may want to do a 10 minute fight. 10v10 may want to do a 30 minute fight.

+1 to all

If there was a combatant position added, I propose a Battle Master position or something like that, only for GB purposes. Has access to Battleground menu, but has no leave or disband option.

mutantninjaz
01-21-2017, 08:10 PM
IDK if lvl 1 can enter lvl 61 battle ground if min lvl set to 1.

but if so devs pls put a lvl restriction cos any high lvl dummy user can make a troll guild of all lvl 1's and dummy farm thats annoying.

Babygirl21
01-21-2017, 08:19 PM
STS thanks for the Battleground! It's fun and sound.

Here is some request from me, some of my members want to watch clashes while battleground. It might be good to add "Spectator", up to you guys if how many.

That's all for now. Thanks for reading.

Trully Yours,
Mrs <IDC>

Kingofninjas
01-21-2017, 11:16 PM
I really dislike the color scheme or players and the chat box. It's hard to read and takes focus away from the actual clash when you try to read it. It's hard to distinguish between your team and enemy team based on color alone.

The traditional blood beach color scheme was perfect. Not sure why it was changed.

Terrorshock1
01-22-2017, 10:30 AM
I really dislike the color scheme or players and the chat box. It's hard to read and takes focus away from the actual clash when you try to read it. It's hard to distinguish between your team and enemy team based on color alone.

The traditional blood beach color scheme was perfect. Not sure why it was changed.
+1 change the colors pls hard for us tank to see whos healed or who isnt keep colors like regular ctf and tdm red and blue. (Are these vanities really necessary? both vanities are grey still confusing)
-Add pvp balance to bg rogues crit 22k!!! and 11k on jugg!!
-If no wager pls dont make us pay a fee i may sound cheap but 10k for a 15min game huge gold sink...
-There's a bug in bg lets say we challenged a guild for 7v7 if other side isnt fast enough to j one side can have 8 players and the other 6 fix this pls..

Zaizor
01-22-2017, 04:28 PM
Can we have an option to turn off the Guild Battle system messages? I'm tired of seeing them as I'm farming. I have no interest in the battles.

Jewelmaker
01-22-2017, 06:59 PM
I noticed a bug today
I challenged a guild 3 vs 3. Challenge was accepted. 2 people in my guild showed up, and 4 in the other guild. The game started. It shouldn't have, if I read the rules correctly, nor should there have been 4 in the other guild. After experiencing this, I'm not encouraging my guild to play battlegrounds until this is fixed.

Also, major lag when respawning. I respawn, but takes too long before I can do anything, and instantly get hit.

VROOMIGoRealFast
01-23-2017, 12:10 PM
I noticed a bug today
I challenged a guild 3 vs 3. Challenge was accepted. 2 people in my guild showed up, and 4 in the other guild. The game started. It shouldn't have, if I read the rules correctly, nor should there have been 4 in the other guild. After experiencing this, I'm not encouraging my guild to play battlegrounds until this is fixed.

Also, major lag when respawning. I respawn, but takes too long before I can do anything, and instantly get hit.

This is part of the reason the Battlegrounds are in beta. We want to make sure any bugs like this are gone before we allow players to bet high amounts of gold!

Could you instead have players help us figure out how to reproduce this (we haven't been able to in studio) so that we can get it fixed sooner? Then we can all enjoy battlegrounds together :)

Buba1
01-23-2017, 12:53 PM
Change the floor colors of teams from yellow & green to red and blue . U barely see who is ur team mates

Joebembo
01-23-2017, 04:20 PM
Change the floor colors of teams from yellow & green to red and blue . U barely see who is ur team mates

+1 yes its very difficult to keep up, yellow and green are almost the same

mrm
01-23-2017, 05:01 PM
This is part of the reason the Battlegrounds are in beta. We want to make sure any bugs like this are gone before we allow players to bet high amounts of gold!

Could you instead have players help us figure out how to reproduce this (we haven't been able to in studio) so that we can get it fixed sooner? Then we can all enjoy battlegrounds together :)

I am not 100% sure about this i have a faint memory of reading somewhere that you can join in GBG (For an unfair advantage) via friend list or guild join button, not sure if its true though.
Have you tested out the possibility of 2 players pressing join at the same time?

Amicusdei
01-23-2017, 05:09 PM
we need a chatbox command.
i dont want to have to seek out a guild toon to make a challenge,
or if im busy in a map and my guild wants to make a challenge.

i am for officers accepting and challenging as well, just keep the bet ceiling low and no problem.
most larger guilds dont need the gold, its all for bragging rights anyway.

Jewelmaker
01-23-2017, 06:53 PM

Vroom,
This was my first attempt in the battlegrounds (I've been sick so hadn't been playing much), and had that bug occur. I'll ask my guildmates to have another go, and see if we can reproduce the bug.

lxslickxl
01-24-2017, 07:51 AM
1 - very bad to have to wait for the master to be online so that we can carry out battles, officials also have to accept to become official, have to have the confidence of the master, or already you think that there would be problems in the matter of stealing gold, Let officers accept only battles without betting gold.
2 - Really green to yellow is confusing, change to blue and red.
3 - bug for example we combine 3vs3 and one team stay with 4 and the other with only 2.

Otherwise everything is fine and you are to be congratulated for the work !!

ujangkampak
01-24-2017, 11:22 PM
1. Officers can start/accept/reject BG.
2. Idk
3. Idk
Ty

Zeus
01-25-2017, 10:26 AM
1. Officers to start/accept/reject BG requests.
2. Increase death timer penalty. The reason being is that this is a 10v10 map and the map itself is too small for 10v10. People with speed sets are able to rejoin like nobody's business and it makes for broken gameplay. If you die, there should be some sort of penalty attached and in this case, it should be time.
3. PvP damage/heals are not nerfed in current BG.

HulkieBeast
01-26-2017, 06:17 AM
1. Rogues can one shot tank with 11k HP and 7k armor. I was suprised by that and dueled a friend guild with my rogue and they seem to be a little OP there. Can you check that?
2. If someone in my friendlist is in Battleground, you can join him even if he is from another guild.

Elleabridges
01-26-2017, 10:39 AM
A few observations about battle grounds from a masters perspective
1.The position combatant desperately needs to be as follows, master, officer, combatant, recruiters, members
2. There needs to be a location for masters to go to find gbg challenges. It takes a good bit of my time to find challenges.
3. Spawn killing is a problem would be better if there was a line the other team can't cross of a shield of some sorts. Some of our guilds have intentionally not doing this but not all.

leslietheone
01-26-2017, 11:18 AM
It could be nice that you had some info on the guild that challenged you

A ranking system for the guilds, bronze silver gold...etc

There is a visual bug or lag with the warrior axe pull. Example: I run behind a rock and a warr pull me before I'm out of range, in my screen it shows that I'm behind the rock and is still being pulled then killed, after my death it shows that I were pulled close to the warrior. This does also apply to the Pvp maps.

Sendt fra min SM-G935F med Tapatalk

mmhm
01-27-2017, 09:29 PM
I only have issues with the colours. I cannot tell the dif between them lol

mmhm
01-27-2017, 09:35 PM
Oh and btw sts..

I see threads get your attention. So once i can, ill be making one to get it.
Because it seems that 5 MONTHS!! Of emailing you about an issue that is YOUR MISTAKE doesn't do didly squat. Neither does messaging devs throught forums.
Ohhh and even rankin on your app throught google hasnt done anything.
Not even ONE reply. Real nice and pro.

So ill make one as soon as im able. Because this issue is the 3rd time its happened and i want it fixed. Other times u fixed and now your just ignoring me.

Heads up... or heres an idea... reply?

VINICIUSVELO
01-28-2017, 10:53 AM
pls add an option to see the battle pls ..sorry for my english

marsu4u
01-30-2017, 03:00 AM
Can you add the option to auto reject these guild battles, as our guild is not really ready for pvp & a ton of guilds are sending requests which is super annoying

Elleabridges
01-30-2017, 02:40 PM
A few observations about battle grounds from a masters perspective
1.The position combatant desperately needs to be as follows, master, officer, combatant, recruiters, members
2. There needs to be a location for masters to go to find gbg challenges. It takes a good bit of my time to find challenges.
3. Spawn killing is a problem would be better if there was a line the other team can't cross of a shield of some sorts. Some of our guilds have intentionally not doing this but not all.

Terrorshock1
01-30-2017, 02:41 PM
Can you add the option to auto reject these guild battles, as our guild is not really ready for pvp & a ton of guilds are sending requests which is super annoying
+1 there should be a auto reject option even purge needs it due to childish trolls who tend to spam guild with troll guilds or fiend who likes to spam us 1000 times when purge is sleeping

VROOMIGoRealFast
02-01-2017, 12:31 PM

Within the Guild Battleground, on respawn all players are granted a 5 second immunity shield which prevents all damage, but allows the use of abilities. If you move, the shield is then broken. If enemies are attempting to spawn kill, try firing off some abilities once you spawn without moving. They'll learn pretty quickly they need to back away.

Tatman
02-01-2017, 05:54 PM
Within the Guild Battleground, on respawn all players are granted a 5 second immunity shield which prevents all damage, but allows the use of abilities. If you move, the shield is then broken. If enemies are attempting to spawn kill, try firing off some abilities once you spawn without moving. They'll learn pretty quickly they need to back away.
If that solved anything, there wouldn't be any complaints. Perhaps you should try its effectiveness yourself?

Anyway, I think we would all appreciate a response on some of the other issues brought by the people in this thread. Battleground is a really nice addition to the game and has a great potential imo, it would be a shame to leave it in its current condition or with some cosmetic changes. So yeah, some info on what you are planning to improve would be very nice.

Faliziaga
02-02-2017, 11:18 AM
Could you install a board like the leaderboards where we see the guilds with an online guildmaster?

Like this:
Deviant Misfits Galifianakhs
Elite Runners Extrapayah
tbc
This board should get updated like the leaderboards every few seconds and display the current gm.

And what about a global gm chat to organize battles, e.g. /gm hey, Elite Runners here, we'd like a friendly gb 8-10:8:10 , who's interested?

stricker20000
02-02-2017, 12:03 PM
Could you install a board like the leaderboards where we see the guilds with an online guildmaster?

Like this:
Deviant Misfits Galifianakhs
Elite Runners Extrapayah
tbc
This board should get updated like the leaderboards every few seconds and display the current gm.

And what about a global gm chat to organize battles, e.g. /gm hey, Elite Runners here, we'd like a friendly gb 8-10:8:10 , who's interested?

Good idea, that would help organizing battles.

VROOMIGoRealFast
02-02-2017, 12:13 PM
If that solved anything, there wouldn't be any complaints. Perhaps you should try its effectiveness yourself?

Anyway, I think we would all appreciate a response on some of the other issues brought by the people in this thread. Battleground is a really nice addition to the game and has a great potential imo, it would be a shame to leave it in its current condition or with some cosmetic changes. So yeah, some info on what you are planning to improve would be very nice.

Ok then tell me what's not working about it in your play experience.

You respawn, you're sitting there immune to all damage for 5 seconds. You can fire off your abilities to hurt anyone within range, as long as you don't move. What is the other team doing to continue to spawn camp you?

For those asking about a specific zone where you're immune to all damage there's problems with it:
1) If we allow you to re-enter the zone, play will become hiding in the immunity zone and trying to land a shot on a player and then hiding some more.
2) Even if we don't allow you to re-enter once you exit, once your team has the lead you can all hide behind there and ruin the battleground experience.
3) If we auto-kick you out of the safe zone after a certain time (to fix issue #2) then we just re-introduced the issue we tried to solve in the first place.

lissil
02-02-2017, 12:48 PM
I hope member ranks are rearranged.
From the current:
master > officer > recruiter > combatant > member
to
master > officer > combatant > recruiter > member

VROOMIGoRealFast
02-02-2017, 02:38 PM
I hope member ranks are rearranged.
From the current:
master > officer > recruiter > combatant > member
to
master > officer > combatant > recruiter > member

Can you explain the reasons for wanting this change?

Our reasoning behind having combatant below recruiter is so that you can allow people to fight in a Guild Battleground without also having to give them permissions to invite people to the guild. We believe the situation is more likely that someone joins the guild who you want to fight, but don't want to give them recruiting status.

Are players finding the opposite, that they want to allow someone to recruit members to the guild, but not fight in a Guild Battleground?

VROOMIGoRealFast
02-02-2017, 02:40 PM
There is a visual bug or lag with the warrior axe pull. Example: I run behind a rock and a warr pull me before I'm out of range, in my screen it shows that I'm behind the rock and is still being pulled then killed, after my death it shows that I were pulled close to the warrior. This does also apply to the Pvp maps.

This is a lag issue on your side of the client just as you believe. On our game server, the locations of you and the Warrior were such that the Axe pull hit you and pulled you to the other side of the rock. Due to latency between your client and our server, your client believed it was somewhere else.

leslietheone
02-02-2017, 05:47 PM
This is a lag issue on your side of the client just as you believe. On our game server, the locations of you and the Warrior were such that the Axe pull hit you and pulled you to the other side of the rock. Due to latency between your client and our server, your client believed it was somewhere else.
Thanks for your guidance *bows*

leslietheone
02-02-2017, 05:52 PM

Our reasoning behind having combatant below recruiter is so that you can allow people to fight in a Guild Battleground without also having to give them permissions to invite people to the guild. We believe the situation is more likely that someone joins the guild who you want to fight, but don't want to give them recruiting status.

Are players finding the opposite, that they want to allow someone to recruit members to the guild, but not fight in a Guild Battleground?
The thing is that u want some members to invite but they are too weak for guild battle.

It could be awesome if u had master>officer>comb>recruiter>member

And about the problem only master being able to start battle:
If you make some sort of place that only master can access, where he can see the battles and who was in the battle and how much gold they won. Then he could get the gold like a "reward" for winning, then he could give it to the ones who was in the battle.

So master and officer or someone between master...officer, could acpte guild battles :D

Tatman
02-02-2017, 06:21 PM
Ok then tell me what's not working about it in your play experience.

You respawn, you're sitting there immune to all damage for 5 seconds. You can fire off your abilities to hurt anyone within range, as long as you don't move. What is the other team doing to continue to spawn camp you?

That's why, as I said, it would be best if you just go do a few of these fights and see for yourself. And every time you get killed, instead of rushing back to the fight or to the regroup spot asap, you do what you suggested - wait for a few seconds looking around for enemies trying to spawn kill you. Your team will be at a disadvantage most of the time.

Anyway, this is not really the biggest issue at the moment, at least in my opinion. To me, of much bigger concern is the fact that right now it is really hard and annoying to try and organize a fight. We have almost given up on battlegrounds at the moment and I know other guilds have too. The biggest culprit (not the only one though), of course, is the GM thing. We heard your "integrity challenge" reasoning, that's okay, but I don't think I know anyone (including quite a few GMs of other guilds) who agrees with it and with the current situation in general. Think about this again.

lissil
02-05-2017, 04:15 AM

For guilds that mostly have PvE members, once a battle is accepted by the guild master, all combatants, recruiters, officers and the guild master could join. Sometimes some guildies, who are not included for the battle line up, will join just because they want to see how it looks like inside the battleground map. And as you know, once both sides have complete members, it automatically starts the ten second countdown for the battle. It does take time explaining they should leave so the spot would be free for the person it is intended to. And we have no choice but to start the battle while having to swap the members during battle.

I can't speak for other guilds, but in ours, since we are a PvE guild, it would be easier promoting the people who are "ready for battles" than having to demote the current recruiters to members just so we could make sure that no one that isn't PvP ready could join.

mmhm
02-06-2017, 04:41 PM
Reply fir this would be nice :)

anandd
02-07-2017, 04:21 AM

If its difficult to fix then u can change the random joining of players to players selected by a team leader decided before the battle starts and give 2-3 min. Prepration time to select gear up the participating members also leader for the current fight will be chosen before preparation time ....so that only participating members can join....

Sent from my GT-S7262 using Tapatalk

PaperDanz
02-07-2017, 05:17 AM
just adding in my lil ten cents ^^
^ soweey if i stole ur idea.. :P
but uhhh how bout an option where the gm or officers can choose their line up? so they have an option where they go on the guild list and pick their 1-10?...

johnycageee
02-07-2017, 05:43 PM
Just reduce level differences cuz 45-46-54 etc etc can easy join to 61 and cant do nothing

Послато са GT-I9300 уз помоћ Тапатока

Spyrel
02-16-2017, 12:03 PM
I think it would be a greater experience if there is a Spectator mode. This is what i wish it was implemented.

-Having to roam around freely and spectate the match (like how you disable/enable "lock house camera" which we can freely roam around the house, same thing we can apply in BG, so that by locking it, we can spectate by pressing left and right prior to their names and see from their POV or by unlocking the settings we can just freely roam around across the map.

Thats about it, i hope STS will take this into considerations. Vouch this if you agree. [emoji736]

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Twerk
02-16-2017, 11:43 PM
Few requests

1. Officers able to accept BG requests
2. Nerf the damage dealt (20k crits on tanks with jugg on)
3. Class restriction on request
4. When someone DC in 1 team make the system allowed to block a recent dead person in enemy team until the DCed one would come back, I think that's fair enough to keep it healthy.

lissil
02-24-2017, 10:12 AM
Few requests

1. Officers able to accept BG requests
2. Nerf the damage dealt (20k crits on tanks with jugg on)
3. Class restriction on request
4. When someone DC in 1 team make the system allowed to block a recent dead person in enemy team until the DCed one would come back, I think that's fair enough to keep it healthy.

I totally agree on class restrictions. Stacking tanks on battle is a problem. Just experienced a 9v9 battle with six tanks on the opposite team. No fun. Just saying.

Tatman
03-16-2017, 10:01 PM
A question: I see as an officer I now have an option to challenge guilds in the bg tab. It doen't work at the moment, plus there is a curious glitch. But will officers be able to send and accept challenges in the future?

Thank you!

Zikovsky
04-15-2017, 07:53 AM
I agree with reposition Officer - Combatant - Recruiter. In my opinion member who can combat in BG more restrict than Recruiter role in guild it's so obvious. And I agree too for add new position in guild example Master - Commander - Officer. Commander can handle all Battleground matter if master don't have time to online. Swaping guild master is too risky so a master need some right hand. For BG wager issues you can build BG Vault for wagers security. Only master and commander who can access it. But only for commander, he/she need approval from 3 or more officer to remove/add gold from it. Like nuclear football security that will be interesting. New optional BG maps and costumes will be great to implement in the future. Thank you.

Psychobug
04-21-2017, 04:46 AM
I just need "watching feature" (Only for Guild member)
so I can see and learn the matches

Immobiliar
12-14-2017, 11:48 AM
I agree to add Co-GM or some high officers,tnx :)

pooball-AL
12-14-2017, 07:24 PM
A section in the leaderboard to see how many wins and losses a guild has would be awesome.

Sent from my SM-N900R4 using Tapatalk

gordefb
04-11-2018, 05:25 AM
Indo? Join Guild NKRI