PDA

View Full Version : How to craft empty elixers vial

thekragle
01-19-2017, 03:24 PM
So I purchased one empty elixers vial. I click on it and then click craft which takes me to my list of recipes but I don't see it in the list. Am I missing something?

VROOMIGoRealFast
01-19-2017, 03:47 PM
So I purchased one empty elixers vial. I click on it and then click craft which takes me to my list of recipes but I don't see it in the list. Am I missing something?

You can purchase the Empty Elixir Vial at Lightbearer (to stock up on them) but you cannot craft the Elixirs unless you are an Exalted Rank, or on the quest to become one of the Exalted Ranks.

thekragle
01-19-2017, 04:19 PM
Okie dokie, that makes sense, I figured I hadn't reached the right level or aquired the recipe yet. Thanks for the clarification!!

And are these empty vials use to create the Apostle and Templar elixers which are the ingredients for the balanced weapons? Do those elixers drop from Maus 5?

Kingofninjas
01-19-2017, 04:40 PM
You can purchase the Empty Elixir Vial at Lightbearer (to stock up on them) but you cannot craft the Elixirs unless you are an Exalted Rank, or on the quest to become one of the Exalted Ranks.

Does this mean we need to be exalted rank to upgrade the mythic weapons? If so then low blow STS, low blow....

Most of us simply do not have the time to grind out 110k points or however many exalted is. Coupled with the fact that we simply cannot buy our way to these ranks, this system basically forces people like me who don't want to pve to spend hours and hours doing something we don't enjoy (on a game) just to remain competitive in pvp.

voidPtr
01-19-2017, 05:05 PM
If these 61 mythic weapons are tradeable, then anyone with enough motivation(read enough gold :) ) can "buy his\her way to pvp"

Someone that figured out these (different) elixirs can enlighten us, of their usage (how to craft/find/make apostle/templar elixir)

Thewolfbull
01-19-2017, 05:05 PM
Does this mean we need to be exalted rank to upgrade the mythic weapons? If so then low blow STS, low blow....

Most of us simply do not have the time to grind out 110k points or however many exalted is. Coupled with the fact that we simply cannot buy our way to these ranks, this system basically forces people like me who don't want to pve to spend hours and hours doing something we don't enjoy (on a game) just to remain competitive in pvp.

Just buy it from someone who can craft it? I think they are tradeable right?

Fsuryo
01-19-2017, 06:28 PM
Yeeeaaaaaaaaahhhhh :)))))

Sent from my LT26ii using Tapatalk

Kingofninjas
01-19-2017, 10:57 PM

Sure but they will inflate the price to way more than it should be. There are hardly a handful of players who have reached exalted rank, and then I have to go find a rogue who has done it and is willing to sell for a reasonable price.

Benwa
01-20-2017, 01:29 AM
I started on the quest to become acolyte. Still cannot craft elixirs

extrapayah
01-20-2017, 01:40 AM
the case of empty elixir vial is the same with cracker order jewel recipe (you can't craft cracked order if you don't have the rank), and the recipe isn't shown in our crafting menu.

so, you won't need to be exalted to craft mythic weapons, since the recipe is already showing in our menu

Hartholzwurm
01-20-2017, 03:51 AM

Hey Vroom please answer: I have 230 k kills atm, started questline and i am working at the quest "In the Company of death"...so i am on the way to exalted. But still not possible to craft Elixirs. Why? Do i Need exalted badge also? Or ist this Crafting bugged?

leoakre
01-20-2017, 05:52 AM

Lol

Don't worry, I'm sure in a few months the exorbitant prices will eventually drop and the players who don't want to put in the effort to earn their upgraded gear will be able to buy much more cheaply from the players who worked hard for it all. It is a game and one aspect of the game compliments the other aspect of the game...if a player doesn't have the time, energy, dedication, patience, or just doesn't care to work at obtaining the appropriate gears in one part of the game in order to play hard in another part of the game then those players should expect to fork out a bit extra gold to the players who did. There's nothing unusual about that and is quite fair. To think that the players who spent a lot of gold and platinum on pots, elixir, ankhs, luck pets, luck locations, etc shouldn't be able to make back some of their gold and profit from it ... now that would be quite unfair.

I'm sure everything will be quite expensive for awhile as that is the Arcane Legends Way, but everything will be cheaper for those 'weekend' type players down the road.

Patience :)

Luciano Lobo
01-20-2017, 09:43 PM
This is too much! Exalted to craft elixirs?

Kingofninjas
01-20-2017, 11:00 PM
Lol

Don't worry, I'm sure in a few months the exorbitant prices will eventually drop and the players who don't want to put in the effort to earn their upgraded gear will be able to buy much more cheaply from the players who worked hard for it all. It is a game and one aspect of the game compliments the other aspect of the game...if a player doesn't have the time, energy, dedication, patience, or just doesn't care to work at obtaining the appropriate gears in one part of the game in order to play hard in another part of the game then those players should expect to fork out a bit extra gold to the players who did. There's nothing unusual about that and is quite fair. To think that the players who spent a lot of gold and platinum on pots, elixir, ankhs, luck pets, luck locations, etc shouldn't be able to make back some of their gold and profit from it ... now that would be quite unfair.

I'm sure everything will be quite expensive for awhile as that is the Arcane Legends Way, but everything will be cheaper for those 'weekend' type players down the road.

Patience :)

I have no issue forking out gold. I want to put my gold towards buying points, rather than being dependent on others. I have no issue forking out plat for this either. I just want some short cut that will put me on equal grounds with people who spend hours upon hours grinding out these mindless maps, at the cost of my hard earned gold or platinum. I hate that I need to kill 55k mobs just to have access to the place where all the challenge is and gold to be made is (Mausoleum 5). I would much rather pay whatever price farmers and buyers set for the 5000 point bundle.

It was not mentioned in my original post, but my issue with forking out the inflated gold prices is because I don't have the option to spend the gold on something more valuable, aka, the ability to do myself instead of depending on others.

leoakre
01-21-2017, 03:52 PM
I have no issue forking out gold. I want to put my gold towards buying points, rather than being dependent on others. I have no issue forking out plat for this either. I just want some short cut that will put me on equal grounds with people who spend hours upon hours grinding out these mindless maps, at the cost of my hard earned gold or platinum. I hate that I need to kill 55k mobs just to have access to the place where all the challenge is and gold to be made is (Mausoleum 5). I would much rather pay whatever price farmers and buyers set for the 5000 point bundle.

It was not mentioned in my original post, but my issue with forking out the inflated gold prices is because I don't have the option to spend the gold on something more valuable, aka, the ability to do myself instead of depending on others.

Well then let's get to it, Ninjas...I've got mucho grinding to do for balance tokens and I've no issue with joining forces with others who need to do the same. As I recall we used to join forces a lot so hit me up if you find yourself in the mood to get down to the business of collecting tokens and working towards those desirable items and gear needed to up all of our stats! I know from past experience you are more than capable of being a productive and very capable member of a good farming team.

:)

leoakre
01-21-2017, 04:17 PM
This is too much! Exalted to craft elixirs?

Why is that 'too much?,' as that's the way the quest line and the game is designed. It's a game, and the game must be played in it's entirety with the proper successive goals met in order to reap the rewards of the special challenges designed to enhance the unique experience of 'Becoming'! What we will become upon the completion of the LIght and the Dark...I personally cannot wait to find out.

The rewards upon the completion of the quest line should be part of the honor of the achievement, not a 'given' that is dropped into one's lap. To be 'Exalted' is supposed to be something proudly earned, and the rewards should reflect that special honor. If everyone has access to those special rewards then the rank just isn't that special anymore.

With great effort comes great reward!!

Or, go find a friend who earned the ability to craft who is willing to take up their precious few crafting slots to use for the advancement of others instead of their own personal benefit. With only 5 crafting slots I sincerely with you luck! :)

Luciano Lobo
01-22-2017, 11:33 AM
Why is that 'too much?,' as that's the way the quest line and the game is designed. It's a game, and the game must be played in it's entirety with the proper successive goals met in order to reap the rewards of the special challenges designed to enhance the unique experience of 'Becoming'! What we will become upon the completion of the LIght and the Dark...I personally cannot wait to find out.

The rewards upon the completion of the quest line should be part of the honor of the achievement, not a 'given' that is dropped into one's lap. To be 'Exalted' is supposed to be something proudly earned, and the rewards should reflect that special honor. If everyone has access to those special rewards then the rank just isn't that special anymore.

With great effort comes great reward!!

Or, go find a friend who earned the ability to craft who is willing to take up their precious few crafting slots to use for the advancement of others instead of their own personal benefit. With only 5 crafting slots I sincerely with you luck! :)
I'm sorry but you can take your proud to show something to your bedroom I don't care about it. As a person already mention it before there's people who play a couple hours on a daily basis not having more time. They do grind to get the achivements like everybody but this new way of play has no benefit for those who casual play. And considering this is a mobile game they have to be reasonable. Look how they shrinked the goal from 400k bosses to 250k. The goal bar was not even completed and they decided to go with their programmed schedule. There's a lot of little things that they should take a look on after people feedback. And considering the elixirs a buff and also will help you craft the new mythic weapons they should be craftable before been exalted.

YamirL
01-22-2017, 04:56 PM
I am now crafting dark apostle
Bombs, you guys are missing all the fun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170122/ee7adfe60d4f1132531f4b4f1e9e3b4e.jpg

will0
01-22-2017, 05:56 PM
what is the bomb use for ? class exclusive or rank?

CouchPass
01-24-2017, 05:48 AM

If you have the money to buy your way to the rank, don't you have the money to buy the myth wep too?

CouchPass
01-24-2017, 05:51 AM
I'm sorry but you can take your proud to show something to your bedroom I don't care about it. As a person already mention it before there's people who play a couple hours on a daily basis not having more time. They do grind to get the achivements like everybody but this new way of play has no benefit for those who casual play. And considering this is a mobile game they have to be reasonable. Look how they shrinked the goal from 400k bosses to 250k. The goal bar was not even completed and they decided to go with their programmed schedule. There's a lot of little things that they should take a look on after people feedback. And considering the elixirs a buff and also will help you craft the new mythic weapons they should be craftable before been exalted.

If you don't have the time, then you don't have the time. Sorry to say it, but that's not our problem at all... We need people like Darren who farmed for unimaginable hours, and this is their reward. If you can't do as much as they did, you shouldn't be complaining. I'm not exalted either, I'm too lazy to PvE for hours, but I understand how if you get to Exalted, you're gonna have benefits over people who aren't there.

Kingofninjas
01-24-2017, 12:18 PM
If you have the money to buy your way to the rank, don't you have the money to buy the myth wep too?

I didn't realize the elixirs were tradable. I had assumed like most area exclusive elixirs they would not be. I have the weapon already. Proc is disappointingly underwhelming.

Luciano Lobo
01-25-2017, 11:39 PM
If you don't have the time, then you don't have the time. Sorry to say it, but that's not our problem at all... We need people like Darren who farmed for unimaginable hours, and this is their reward. If you can't do as much as they did, you shouldn't be complaining. I'm not exalted either, I'm too lazy to PvE for hours, but I understand how if you get to Exalted, you're gonna have benefits over people who aren't there.
If you don't PvE at all then girl... bye. And is not your problem is studios feedback. They have the statistics not you.

leoakre
01-28-2017, 04:21 PM

My bedroom is not your business, sir!! I'm not showing you anything about my bedroom!

:)