PDA

View Full Version : Billionaire title/achievement

Kingzila
01-20-2017, 02:01 AM
" For the Pocket Legend's with more gold then people in most county's, this achievement is gifted to legends with a out of this world number of gold ( 999.999.999 ) in inventory at once." "The stars are no longer the limit"

A fitting achievement seeing how the gold cap has now been raised so high as it has, I don't expect this to be a widely gotten achievement for many but for the brave few and those wishing to challenge themselves, the true rush is on.

Iheybeautiful
01-20-2017, 06:42 AM
kinda gives motivation, so i'm all for this achievement

Spullllll
01-20-2017, 07:19 AM
I am one for this add me in!

3pc
01-20-2017, 03:28 PM
Already the title "Zillionaire" which is past billions lol but im down with it just saying you need a new way find something past zillionaire.

Kingzila
01-20-2017, 05:22 PM
Already the title "Zillionaire" which is past billions lol but im down with it just saying you need a new way find something past zillionaire.

A quote from a math "dr"
"There is no such number as a "zillion". It is basically slang, and
indicates a very large (unspecified) number.

There are names for numbers up to about 10^63, But there rarely used."

As you can see zillionaire is nothing more then a figurative name/word for a large amount of " something " that's not specified by an actual number. Billion/billionaire is in term better then zillion since it's an actual number - billion / billions. And not

iDarkviper
01-21-2017, 04:02 AM
A quote from a math "dr"

As you can see zillionaire is nothing more then a figurative name/word for a large amount of " something " that's not specified by an actual number. Billion/billionaire is in term better then zillion since it's an actual number - billion / billions. And not

Mega zillionaire :)

Ignitedmage
01-23-2017, 11:28 AM
A quote from a math "dr"

Rather we can use "Nonillion Octillion Septillion Sextillion or just in short, Loco-llion.

Cinco
01-23-2017, 12:10 PM
I'm too lazy to do this.

Buchmeister
01-23-2017, 12:14 PM
I'm too lazy to do this.

But cinco it's so easy ._.

Kingzila
01-23-2017, 01:31 PM
Rather we can use "Nonillion Octillion Septillion Sextillion or just in short, Loco-llion.

Septillion acutely sounds pretty good, has a pop to it.

cur
01-23-2017, 08:31 PM
um the new title would be "Donald Trump"

cuz rich

Ignitedmage
01-24-2017, 10:17 AM
I'm too lazy to do this.

I bet you never used to do your homework!

Waug
01-24-2017, 10:22 AM
I bet you never used to do your homework!

Brilliant people don't need to do home work.

Hexpker
01-24-2017, 05:51 PM
I'm with this completely