PDA

View Full Version : Soo.....

Jstizar
06-29-2010, 12:51 AM
I choose the mage type character in every game I play but have seen how a warrior type like the bear could be fun, so I made one. My question pertains to skills, seeing as to me they all seem the damn same. What are the essential skills that need to be maxed out and then after those skills what would you more experienced warriors suggest? My bear is just reaching 20 so i don't have a ton of points but for future skill points It would be nice to know how to use them advantageously. Thanks :D

Obliteration
06-29-2010, 01:55 AM
Your gonna want to put str high enough to wear gear then the rest in dex.

Jstizar
06-29-2010, 02:04 AM
Thank you but I was inquiring more about the skills and not the stat points. I could see how some people would not be inclined to help me because there are some threads that are similar to mine. However, I'm not asking what is the best tank build, or pvp super monster, I just want to know what all of you think about the skills and their individual importance.

KingFu
06-29-2010, 04:34 AM
130 in Str, rest in dex....

Obliteration
06-29-2010, 06:47 AM
And skills... iron blood maxed the dodge skill maxed the dps crit skill maxed....
Stomp maxed.... The pulling skill maxed select your own attacks

Royce
06-29-2010, 09:10 AM
It kinda depends if you wanna tank or be more of a DPS warrior, but basically I'd say max out beckon, stomp, rage, ironblood, evade, hellscream, and SMS. I think those are the crucial skills.

FluffNStuff
06-29-2010, 09:56 AM
I choose the mage type character in every game I play but have seen how a warrior type like the bear could be fun, so I made one. My question pertains to skills, seeing as to me they all seem the damn same. What are the essential skills that need to be maxed out and then after those skills what would you more experienced warriors suggest? My bear is just reaching 20 so i don't have a ton of points but for future skill points It would be nice to know how to use them advantageously. Thanks :D

Respecs are 5 for 10 plat, which is relatively cheap. I mention this because it sounds like you are holding on to stats until you have the perfect build. With the respecs, you can play around with different skills and options, and don't have to worry about being stuck with your choices.

Jstizar
06-29-2010, 10:50 AM
Well, I was going to buy 5 respecs eventually but if i didn't have to it would be nice.

BeardedBear
07-02-2010, 08:23 AM
It kinda depends if you wanna tank or be more of a DPS warrior, but basically I'd say max out beckon, stomp, rage, ironblood, evade, hellscream, and SMS. I think those are the crucial skills.

I'd have to agree with Royce 100%