PDA

View Full Version : Perma-Death Guild

hotmumbo
10-03-2011, 07:24 AM
Just wondering if there is a perma-death guild or even if it considered viable for Star Legends. I guessing it will need alot of planning beforehand, full balanced teams and plenty of stims to avoid getting killed. Some of the bosses are pretty tough for the level they inhabit eg. wacked out juicer

Nourish
10-03-2011, 07:33 AM
Never hear of a thing but their are guilds who know what they are doing. Try joining a well known guild and see how it goes :)

hotmumbo
10-04-2011, 09:37 PM
I just created a new toon and got him to lvl6 without getting killed yet but we'll see how it pans out. I have to admit that it is different kind of buzz (feels very real) when playing a character that can only die once - came close to it a couple of times - had to spam many pots to survive. I think I will need to start playing with full teams soon (probably join a guild) especially against the wacked out juicer. Its just something to do while waiting for next new set of quests as I have a toon in each class at lvl30 and have desire to hit lvl31. If it works out, I might start a perma-death guild :)