PDA

View Full Version : Who's Next?

Cinco
01-20-2017, 03:47 PM
I think we're about to nerf us some Birds... but there are some other ways to go about it.

Thoughts? Concerns? Insults? Off-topic rants? Let's hear it ;-)

anahadaz
01-20-2017, 03:58 PM
Birds need to be nerfed.. Wat?

Vigilante
01-20-2017, 04:04 PM
I think we're about to nerf us some Birds... but there are some other ways to go about it.

Thoughts? Concerns? Insults? Off-topic rants? Let's hear it ;-)

Just dont do anything. :/

Cinco
01-20-2017, 04:05 PM
Just dont do anything. :/

Good luck with that.

iamthesurvivor
01-20-2017, 04:55 PM
Birds actually have a chance now against mages and bears. What needs to be fixed right now is a slight buff to bears and a nerf to mages. Mages need their damage reduced and bears need to last longer in fights, especially in levels from 50-71.

Zapoke
01-20-2017, 05:11 PM
Hm, well theres only a few things I think are relatively safe to reduce. You could make them more in line with foxes, and remove their mana shield breaking. Or reduce hit chance gained from focus, so reducing a bird's hit gives them a chance to miss. There's also blinding shor, which if I'm not mistaken has the highest damage of their abilities besides blast, but also reduces hit. There's also reducing their ability to shred armor, but without that I think it wi'll be difficult for them to do much to tank builds. Though that may be the point, and if so, go for it. (:

Besides that, I think nerfing their damage or defense could be dangerous. They're a type of character that tends to either fall on its face or destroy things. I'm sure you've something in mind though. :playful:

Reunegade
01-20-2017, 05:16 PM
Off-topic rants?
why does so much of my laffy taffy get stuck to the wrapper smh

edit: also, from my experiences at twink levels, birds seem to be fine. if i have to recommend one thing, i would say that make the update confined to endgame pvp because the other levels are relatively balanced as of right now

sebbyc
01-20-2017, 05:24 PM
It was great for birds at the first update when they actually did damage. But I think that mages are op again. Everyone is going dex mage. And one fire or one drain + auto kills birds. I think that bears need more armor or health because they aren't lasting long. I think that their beckon is a bit too powerful because it pulls almost too good. And that mages need their damage reduced. So birds are fine. Mages need to do a bit less damage. And bears need more health/armor to last a bit longer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cinco
01-20-2017, 05:24 PM
Everyone says Mages are weakest.

Is everyone lying?

Burningdex
01-20-2017, 05:28 PM
Not every class needs/needed nerfing. Mages were just ridiculously overpowered at every level.

Cinco
01-20-2017, 05:33 PM
Cool.

We'll have an update for overall arena damage for higher-level PvP and then we'll see what happens next...