PDA

View Full Version : Please check ur drop rate for map NURI

Crytodeath
10-03-2011, 09:30 AM
This will be 2nd post for this topic ... But now is the new topic ... Please check again the drop rate , im a elixir user , and i didnt get anything that usefull ... What do u think to those that didnt use an elixir .. For us , we can make the game fast but to those that didnt use , it will be damn hard and their luck will be lower than us ... I know the set item is rare and i understand it , but plz increase the drop rate for craft item to make us easy to get some gold to buy things .. Example , i already use 7 elixir x4 and i didnt get any blade steel .. How do u feel if u in my position .. ? To those that already rich is ok for them just to buy it , but for us that depends on farming ...... Sigh ! This is me that using elixir , but to those that didnt use ... ? I feel for them ....
if i want to make the demonic set , atleast i need to hv 27 blade steel , i think i been farming with my 2 fren and we r using elixir for almost 6 hours and all we get is 3 blade steel and some para aramid ... I dont care about the eq coz ive been told that is rare and i understand it , but blade steel ?????? Is it rare ???

Rare
10-03-2011, 09:46 AM
Cryto... I feel you on the drop rates.

However, it is just a matter of luck. I for one have not really gotten ANY glyph drops. With 3 characters I have gone from 56-60+ with and without elixers. I have looted two glyph items (Strongman shield and wing of obedience). However, I have looted several crafting components. At least enough to craft one demonic piece.

You should know from your experience that things can change quickly. I remember before you complained that you weren't getting glyph drops. Since, I have seen you selling several of them on CS. So congrats on that end. It will come I'm sure.

ATL

Rare
10-03-2011, 09:48 AM
Speaking of drop rates... maybe its just me.

Since the last update I have probably seen 10 glyph items drop (only one to me of course, wing of obedience). However, I have not seen ANY of the common pinks drop.

ATL

JaytB
10-03-2011, 09:48 AM
It's all just plain old luck IMO. It's not like they don't drop or anything. I mean, check cs, there is a steady amount of influx of steels there. This should prove enough IMO. I mean 6 hours of farming isn't really that much if you're farmin for 1 specific item. I remember farming several hours a day for MONTHS back in the sewer days, while getting nothing. Frustrating? Yes? Anything you can do about it? Yes... Farm more and you'll eventually get lucky :)

Darkfader
10-03-2011, 09:51 AM
Remember that luck elixir doesn't give you better drop. It gives you "x-amount %" possibility to reroll for better drop.

Pakax
10-03-2011, 09:52 AM
This is precisely why we continue to play... coz we do not have what we want yet... Def frustrating at times, but so well worth it ;-)))

Riccits
10-03-2011, 09:55 AM
better so.. if not ppl wont start PL anymore if they have all in no time... and i dont wanna play PL alone :P

Crytodeath
10-03-2011, 09:58 AM
Hmmm ... Im helping selling ppl item just to get some profit from and to buy the item for me , its not that get it from drop ... Im just think its unfair the rate of those that usng elixir and didnt use the elixir ... To those that donate gold , its up to them cause they can afford it , for me at my country the plat is very expensive .. Coz our rate is x3 ... If the drop rate is this low , how r those that play just for 1 hour cause they working , when r they can get the demonic set ? 1 year ?

Crytodeath
10-03-2011, 10:06 AM
U check now , its only 15 .. If for my strongman set , its required 27 blade steel .. And the price is 350k ... Is it expensive ? I think for those that normal farming that didnt use elixir , 350k is to much for them ....

Crytodeath
10-03-2011, 10:10 AM
The blade steel is " uncommon " item and its not " legendary " .. If the set is rare .. I understand , but if the craft item is rare also ... Sigh ??

Rare
10-03-2011, 10:11 AM
I have some blade steels... but I am afraid to sell them because I know I will be using them in the future. And I don't have the kind of currency others on this board do. I'm guessing that with the number of people reaching 60-61, prices for Glyph items will drop, but rare craft items like blade steel will go up since so many are required.

ATL

Kraze
10-03-2011, 10:20 AM
I leveled 5 toons from 48-55 one to 56 with no elixirs in sewers never once saw a rr recurve drop let alone get one it's just a matter of luck

Crytodeath
10-03-2011, 10:22 AM
Ppl sell the blade steel cause they need the gold just to buy the rare set item ... Im in that situation and i very frustrated about it .. I try to calm down and not to post this thing at forum .. But this thing is getting to much and really unfair .. Sorry if my words is hurting , but im so depressed about it :(

Crytodeath
10-03-2011, 10:25 AM
Kraze : its ok for u cause u didnt spend any money .. But for me , im working and didnt get to play much and i spend my money to this game . How do u feel if u in my position ?

Riccits
10-03-2011, 10:30 AM
The blade steel is " uncommon " item and its not " legendary " .. If the set is rare .. I understand , but if the craft item is rare also ... Sigh ??
the steel is a rare drop. and after using it, it disappear. so they wont be reselled like pinks wich accumulate in time.

TANKKAAR
10-03-2011, 10:35 AM
As everyone has stated it is matter of luck, the elixer while does give you a better chance it does not mean you will for sure get a drop. There have many runs where all players minus one have been potted and the one with no pot got drop. Just random dumb luck! I have leveled 2 characters from 56 to 61 since release of circus and are about half way on my 3rd (lvl60 w/ 40k xp) and have been lucky enough to get 4 blades, a dozen para aramids, a L60 obe auto, and L60 str helm. All this or this little amount for ALL that work and the entire time I have not only been potted with 4x but I have also stacked my luck using 1 of the 3 big luck vanities that I purchased. Ask me if I feel ripped off? I don't :) sure I wish I could've got more but really that's just how the cookie crumbles. Don't forget it is just a game and just because you can't manage to craft a demonic set doesn't mean your losing.

BlurBur
10-03-2011, 11:14 AM
TANKAAR - Well you got the points there . I dont mean to attack you . I guess you use alots of elixir then to level up . Like Cry said plat is not cheap around asian . Like 50 dollars need to times by 3 . We had to spend alot of plat then to farm . This is about the drop and also about the plat prices . But lets concentrate to drop rate .

Rare item - Strongman set , Obe set , Charming set .

Crafted set - Demonic set .

To make one set of demonic you need around 30 blades steel . Blade steel prices around 300-350 . I just checked at cs only 15 blade steel is selling . I farmed with Cry using elixir around 5-6 hours only got 3-4 . That is using elixir . If one of us doesnt have elixir i think its really hard lol to farm . 2 times strongman attack me can die lol . And if die i think drop rate sure will getting low .

Rare set prices around 5-6 m . And Demonic set is not rare set cause everybody can make it . It is crafted set . Like when you level 50 you made mystery set . At least make it easy to make . To people that doesnt have money can they buy the rare set ? Mostly using mimic set or bigtop set only because its more cheaper .

Just saying tho , thanks .

Kraze
10-03-2011, 11:15 AM
Kraze : its ok for u cause u didnt spend any money .. But for me , im working and didnt get to play much and i spend my money to this game . How do u feel if u in my position ?
No it's not ok spending plat does not and should ever mean you get whatever drop you want without putting in the effort. The elixirs are there if you want to buy them nobody told you that it was required. But don't act like your time or money is any more important than mine or anyone else's simply because you buy elixirs

BlurBur
10-03-2011, 11:19 AM
It is required elixir for leveling and farming . Because the map is really hard . Most of people using elixir . And if one of person on your party using elixir you also glad lol . If you using elixir also you want other person on your party to use elixir . Thats how people do it :) , thanks

Crytodeath
10-03-2011, 11:24 AM
kraze : im not saying just only me .. u can read my previos comment . i meant to all , im buying the elixir just to farm faster and gain xp ( before my lvl is 61 ) . dont lie if u can farm or lvling in this map with a happy face ( except for lion dens ) without ppl using an elixir , u need an elixir user to . . . . if u say its not important then u its ok ... im just telling ...

TANKKAAR
10-03-2011, 11:26 AM
It is required elixir for leveling and farming . Because the map is really hard . Most of people using elixir . And if one of person on your party using elixir you also glad lol . If you using elixir also you want other person on your party to use elixir . Thats how people do it :) , thanks

Elixirs aren't require at ALL for leveling.... The only thing you need is a good group! And idk of a single player that would ask someone else to use an elixir just because they are. Yes the maps are hard but were aren't talking about lvl 10s in forest haven. These are lvl 60 maps and because of that they should be challenging for lvl 60s....lol

Kraze
10-03-2011, 11:28 AM
Again wrong elixirs are not required and more often than not the groups I'm in nobody has them on. Nuri isn't that difficult for me and the people I run maps with. Yeah it would be easier on 4x but some of us actually enjoy a challenge. Now you can play the game anyway you want but don't expect to get every single item you want every single time you log on.

Rare
10-03-2011, 11:31 AM

No. Its not "required". It makes things easier sure. But by no means is it "required".

ATL

Rare
10-03-2011, 11:33 AM
And idk of a single player that would ask someone else to use an elixir just because they are.

Well, I'll say, I have seen ALOT of that. I've been booted and asked to leave on several occasions because I wasn't using an elixir. Don't get me wrong. I understand why it happens, but it definitely happens.

Rare
10-03-2011, 11:35 AM

If you run with an unbalanced party or people that are not that good, it can get very difficult. But there is a simple cure for that that does not involve elixirs.

And besides that, I think this is part of the problem that a lot of players have with the elixirs. But that's another thread.

ATL

Kraze
10-03-2011, 11:36 AM
And idk of a single player that would ask someone else to use an elixir just because they are.

Well, I'll say, I have seen ALOT of that. I've been booted and asked to leave on several occasions because I wasn't using an elixir. Don't get me wrong. I understand why it happens, but it definitely happens.
Problem solved if people are doing that then don't run maps with them. Plenty of other games to join or host your own or play portal games where nobody can boot

TANKKAAR
10-03-2011, 11:42 AM
TANKAAR - Well you got the points there . I dont mean to attack you . I guess you use alots of elixir then to level up . Like Cry said plat is not cheap around asian . Like 50 dollars need to times by 3 . We had to spend alot of plat then to farm . This is about the drop and also about the plat prices . But lets concentrate to drop rate .

Rare item - Strongman set , Obe set , Charming set .

Crafted set - Demonic set .

To make one set of demonic you need around 30 blades steel . Blade steel prices around 300-350 . I just checked at cs only 15 blade steel is selling . I farmed with Cry using elixir around 5-6 hours only got 3-4 . That is using elixir . If one of us doesnt have elixir i think its really hard lol to farm . 2 times strongman attack me can die lol . And if die i think drop rate sure will getting low .

Rare set prices around 5-6 m . And Demonic set is not rare set cause everybody can make it . It is crafted set . Like when you level 50 you made mystery set . At least make it easy to make . To people that doesnt have money can they buy the rare set ? Mostly using mimic set or bigtop set only because its more cheaper .

Ok, I understand Plat isn't cheap in asia... its not cheap anywhere but the fact of the matter is we as players aren't required to buy it and don't actually need it to lvl up and play the game its only there to enhance the experience.
Secondly, I seriously think you have the wrong idea about demonic sets. They aren't for everybody to craft. They are for the few that farm hard enough and long enough to be able to afford the demonic sets on a lot of lvls. To clarify for you a demonic set is NOT like a mystery set. A mystery set as awarded for completing a string of quests and was free (minus the 5plat for weapons) for everyone to have. A demonic set is one of if not the most elite set in the game right not. Not only does it require a "rare set" as you put it, but it requires this rare set to be combined with 60+ crafting components as well as recipes. It is not just made from steel and para aramids, you NEED to have the Obedience glyph set too if you want to craft the dex demonic. So as you can see it is WAY beyond a rare set!

Just saying tho :)

Rare
10-03-2011, 11:47 AM
Problem solved if people are doing that then don't run maps with them. Plenty of other games to join or host your own or play portal games where nobody can boot

Don't get me wrong. I understand that completely. I'm just making a point.

Ellyidol
10-03-2011, 11:49 AM
People really need to understand that elixirs do not equal better drop rates or results. They only speed up your runs which gives you a better chance to loot the good stuff, everything still revolves around chance, luck, odds, probability, randomness, and whether you wear a pink cowboy hat or not. The ones who understand drop rate know the last one is a joke.

RedRyder
10-03-2011, 11:59 AM
People need to exercise not double/triple posting lol. Make all your points in the one post, editing it as you need to. You can quote someone, write what you need to, then highlight, cut, and paste to your existing post.

Back on topic, I'm synonymous with bad luck lol. I've never gotten past 3MIL especially not with full gear (when I am fully equipped it's a sure sign that I'm broke as hell :p "the better you dress, the poorer you are") and I'm also known to not use elixirs if I'm level capped (not the elite level,) and I do spurts of farming no more than 1-2 hours at a time, and I've gotten a total of:

• a load of trash pinks
• a bigtop glyph mace
• 3 glyph blade steels
• 2 para-whatever leather scraps

That's after I hit 60 too. It's safe to say that you'll see me in my 58 glyph charmin' set for a very long time with these prices. With the the rarity of the items however, the current prices are justified. The luck side of the elixirs have never promised pink drops or recipe materials, but at a % chance at re-rolling for better loot than the last drop you received. You never HAVE to use elixirs, nor are they required. They're just convenient, not necessary. I have friends that got to 60 elixirless and have gotten fully looted sets, Kenemily specifically even got a 4piece charmin' set for 56's with no elixirs by the time she was 57. It's PURELY luck, perseverance and time management. If farming isn't ideal for you, merchanting is also an optimal method of income.

As of now, Nuri's Hollows is the last campaign and therefor, should be the most difficult.
That which also comes coupled with items that are more difficult to obtain.

All of that being said,

*No elixirs aren't required, if someone pressures you to use them, simply find another game or join a guild to do runs with.

*Nuri's droprates should remain the same, to keep a sense of accomplishment when anyone receives an awesome drop. Because it's supposed to be just that. Awesome!

*A players digital wealth should not imply that the game will be easier for them than to anyone else. It took a lot of time to achieve said wealth, as much as it would take anyone else (unless they bought it all with platinum, then it requires a vast amount of laziness lol.)

Bing Bang BOOM!
Red has spoken ;p

Kraze
10-03-2011, 12:35 PM

Don't get me wrong. I understand that completely. I'm just making a point.
But the point you are making is that elixirs are required a point that has been throughly proved false

Rare
10-03-2011, 12:39 PM
But the point you are making is that elixirs are required a point that has been throughly proved false
Uhh... No. I never said they were required. In fact, I said multiple times that they are not required. I was merely responding to a comment made by Tankkaar.

And idk of a single player that would ask someone else to use an elixir just because they are.Well, I'll say, I have seen ALOT of that. I've been booted and asked to leave on several occasions because I wasn't using an elixir. Don't get me wrong. I understand why it happens, but it definitely happens.

Kraze
10-03-2011, 12:50 PM
Uhh... No. I never said they were required. In fact, I said multiple times that they are not required. I was merely responding to a comment made by Tankkaar.

And idk of a single player that would ask someone else to use an elixir just because they are.Well, I'll say, I have seen ALOT of that. I've been booted and asked to leave on several occasions because I wasn't using an elixir. Don't get me wrong. I understand why it happens, but it definitely happens.
I apologize to you then yours was the some players are jerks post. The screen names are blending together. The kraze needs more caffeine :p

AdinoEznite
10-03-2011, 02:55 PM

woah woah woah you got it wayyy wrong buddy the demonic set isnt easy to make at all
to craft it you need to already have the "rare set" (ex: strongmans, obedience, charmin)

i recently calculated the cost to create a demonic str set (with mace and shield) and if you had to buy everything it would cost almost 15 million
so yeah not cheap/easy

Back on topic, I'm synonymous with bad luck lol. I've never gotten past 3MIL especially not with full gear (when I am fully equipped it's a sure sign that I'm broke as hell :p "the better you dress, the poorer you are") and I'm also known to not use elixirs if I'm level capped (not the elite level,) and I do spurts of farming no more than 1-2 hours at a time, and I've gotten a total of:

• a load of trash pinks
• a bigtop glyph mace
• 3 glyph blade steels

thats not too bad, i farm in spurts as well since i cant afford a 6 hour block
ive gotten a total of:
3 crafting materials
no pinks, not even 'trash' ones lol

and i as someone who cant play much i can see why a lot of people are fustrated, but there really is nothing to be done
altho i do suspect that the drop rate has been lowered since i remember threads saying something about the drop rate was too high when nuris first came out
it does make sense tho...have a slightly higher drop rate at the start just so some items are put into the game then dial the rate back to keep them rare

Kraze
10-03-2011, 03:04 PM

woah woah woah you got it wayyy wrong buddy the demonic set isnt easy to make at all
to craft it you need to already have the "rare set" (ex: strongmans, obedience, charmin)

i recently calculated the cost to create a demonic str set (with mace and shield) and if you had to buy everything it would cost almost 15 million
so yeah not cheap/easy

• a load of trash pinks
• a bigtop glyph mace
• 3 glyph blade steels

thats not too bad, i farm in spurts as well since i cant afford a 6 hour block
ive gotten a total of:
3 crafting materials
no pinks, not even 'trash' ones lol

and i as someone who cant play much i can see why a lot of people are fustrated, but there really is nothing to be done
altho i do suspect that the drop rate has been lowered since i remember threads saying something about the drop rate was too high when nuris first came out
it does make sense tho...have a slightly higher drop rate at the start just so some items are put into the game then dial the rate back to keep them rare
The flood of gear that gets turned in to a leaking faucet has been the case since swamps was released just the way it is

TANKKAAR
10-03-2011, 03:12 PM
The flood of gear that gets turned in to a leaking faucet has been the case since swamps was released just the way it is

Idk about you but my faucet isn't even leaking anymore :-(

AdinoEznite
10-03-2011, 03:14 PM
haha same here

but yeah i guess it pays to be on the forefront of a new map

come on MT Fang!!!! lol

Kraze
10-03-2011, 03:17 PM

Because all your pinks are belong to kraze! But on a serious note drops have been nothing short of brutal. I've tried everything I can think of crossing my fingers rubbing the belly of a lucky Buddha even invoking the name of SAMUEL L JACKSON! But just means that next item I get will make for a celebration sure to draw a 15 yard penalty.

RedRyder
10-03-2011, 07:14 PM
haha same here

but yeah i guess it pays to be on the forefront of a new map

come on MT Fang!!!! lol

Don't think that'll be the case with fang. Anyone complaining now about nuri's rates, don't even consider buying mt fang lol :p I predict a shadow caves rate, if not lower

AdinoEznite
10-03-2011, 07:53 PM
Don't think that'll be the case with fang. Anyone complaining now about nuri's rates, don't even consider buying mt fang lol :p I predict a shadow caves rate, if not lower
im hoping thats not the case at the grand opening of the map

plus without visible pinks people might just wanna keep playing nuris

gotta tease the rest of the PL population to get excited

Kraze
10-03-2011, 08:23 PM
im hoping thats not the case at the grand opening of the map

plus without visible pinks people might just wanna keep playing nuris

gotta tease the rest of the PL population to get excited
I hope the drops are rare in fang and here is an out there idea I want no elixirs. It's not very elite if you need 4x armor and damage to clear a map

apocketlegend
10-03-2011, 08:31 PM
Woah calm down bro. Try wearing big luck.

Otukura
10-03-2011, 08:33 PM
I'm hoping for a very high, SSC like drop rate in Fang, but to have the mobs and bosses be near impossible to beat. And no elixirs, I hate farming with so many friends now because they use them.. I'm losing interest.

Kraze
10-03-2011, 08:50 PM
I'm hoping for a very high, SSC like drop rate in Fang, but to have the mobs and bosses be near impossible to beat. And no elixirs, I hate farming with so many friends now because they use them.. I'm losing interest.
^^^ this seeing people that are 61 have been for a while still using 4x to protect stats makes me :(

AdinoEznite
10-03-2011, 09:54 PM

that might be pretty cool, a really high drop rate in exchange for very hard bosses, but in the end you know theres a good drop waiting

Whirlzap
10-03-2011, 10:04 PM
This will be 2nd post for this topic ... But now is the new topic ... Please check again the drop rate , im a elixir user , and i didnt get anything that usefull ... What do u think to those that didnt use an elixir .. For us , we can make the game fast but to those that didnt use , it will be damn hard and their luck will be lower than us ... I know the set item is rare and i understand it , but plz increase the drop rate for craft item to make us easy to get some gold to buy things .. Example , i already use 7 elixir x4 and i didnt get any blade steel .. How do u feel if u in my position .. ? To those that already rich is ok for them just to buy it , but for us that depends on farming ...... Sigh ! This is me that using elixir , but to those that didnt use ... ? I feel for them ....
if i want to make the demonic set , atleast i need to hv 27 blade steel , i think i been farming with my 2 fren and we r using elixir for almost 6 hours and all we get is 3 blade steel and some para aramid ... I dont care about the eq coz ive been told that is rare and i understand it , but blade steel ?????? Is it rare ???
Your name, it identifys you as crying/complaining to death.

I'm gonna say this again, EVERYONE faces the SAME drop rate.
It was your own fault you decided to use 4x Elixir, you knew before you used it.
So you have NO ONE to blame except you. The drop rate was given but the elixir was not.
You CHOSE it. I bet there are more people than you who have gotten "unlucky" before.
It happens. Live with it, sir^^

Whirlzap
10-03-2011, 10:06 PM
that might be pretty cool, a really high drop rate in exchange for very hard bosses, but in the end you know theres a good drop waiting
That sounds like Frozen Nightmares for level 30s, or rather Shadow Caves before the drop nerf.
AHEM FIRST WEEK OF FANG=24/7 TYVM

RedRyder
10-03-2011, 10:22 PM

Bad idea. Bosses will always go down; everyone will have full sets by the week

AdinoEznite
10-04-2011, 03:13 AM
That sounds like Frozen Nightmares for level 30s, or rather Shadow Caves before the drop nerf.
AHEM FIRST WEEK OF FANG=24/7 TYVM
as long as its over a weekend so i can play it =]
jk. maybe.

Bad idea. Bosses will always go down; everyone will have full sets by the week
what if they didnt always go down?

i could think of some ways to make it interesting

RedRyder
10-04-2011, 07:00 AM
as long as its over a weekend so i can play it =]
jk. maybe.

what if they didnt always go down?

i could think of some ways to make it interesting

There will always be ways lol. Trust me.
Shadow cave bosses seemed impossible at first, but we found ways.
100% drops will ruin the game, no matter how much endurance the boss has.