PDA

View Full Version : Do you play zoomed in or out?

Navygreen
10-03-2011, 10:38 AM
Just curious... Do you play with your game zoomed all the way into the action or all the way out? Or in the middle?

I was wondering yesterday what everyone did. Myself, until I started playing Nuri's (which is beautiful, by the way), I would always play zoomed all the way out so that I can see more of the action and see further down the hall. But now, seeing how Nuri's was designed and how pleasing it is to the eye (my eyes at least), I have zoomed in pretty close to the action. I'm starting to wonder why I never zoomed this close before. It's actually pretty fun. The only thing wrong is that I cannot see as well what other enemies are close by or around that next corner. And actually, with the mini-map off and zoomed all the way in, it can get quite challenging. And it's pretty fun! :D

Just being curious more than anything.

StompArtist
10-03-2011, 10:40 AM
Noob question incoming: How do you zoom?

WoundedEagle
10-03-2011, 10:41 AM
Two fingers on the screen in the middle and move them towards the edge. I play with mine zoomed out to see everything.

TANKKAAR
10-03-2011, 10:43 AM
I keep it zoomed out the the MAX! can't see crap zoomed in...lol... Plus it makes me nauseous :-p

Aperfecte
10-03-2011, 10:49 AM
I have it zoomed out also. I like to see what is coming so I can kill it before it gets too close.

Hankomachos
10-03-2011, 10:57 AM
Zoomed out for me too. :)

Kakatoa91
10-03-2011, 11:08 AM
Zoom out. when im alone, no headache.
Zoom in. When im not alone, just to impress people about quality of game pl/sl on phone.

Zoom zoom zoom zoom zoom...

Pakax
10-03-2011, 11:16 AM
zoomed out. I think most of us do. I only zoom in to check out the gear of other players :-))) coz I am curious as hell.

drewcapu
10-03-2011, 11:21 AM
If I'm playing an area where I don't feel like I really have to worry about targetting much, I'll play zoomed in.

I pretty much had to back when doing monotonous sewer runs. I tried to do all sorts of different things to keep from getting bored. The most common things I would do, in different combinations:
-zoom in all the way
-make it so that you were always facing the camera, or side view
-turn the map off

You can appreciate the graphics a lot more zoomed in, especially the arrows that get stuck to your chest!

Ixillicus
10-03-2011, 11:33 AM
Have to keep it zoomed out. Lets me see stuff plus it's easier on the motion sickness lol

Rare
10-03-2011, 11:37 AM
Noob question incoming: How do you zoom?

If you have multitouch, use the pinch move.

I play all the way zoomed out. See more of the area that way.

ATL

Carth
10-03-2011, 11:49 AM
Zoomed out all the way.

TANKKAAR
10-03-2011, 11:58 AM
If you have multitouch, use the pinch move.

I play all the way zoomed out. See more of the area that way.

ATL

I'm pretty sure that PL doesn't support phones that aren't multitouch?
I could be wrong though but I just dont see it working without it...

StompArtist
10-03-2011, 12:04 PM
This is humbling... It never crossed my mind to try or I tried and forgot about it... lol

RedRyder
10-03-2011, 12:04 PM
I keep it zoomed out the the MAX! can't see crap zoomed in...lol... Plus it makes me nauseous :-p

This :p

JaytB
10-03-2011, 12:10 PM
Definitely zoomed all the way out :)

pastrychef
10-03-2011, 12:16 PM
Zoomed as far out as possible here.

Rare
10-03-2011, 12:41 PM
I'm pretty sure that PL doesn't support phones that aren't multitouch?
I could be wrong though but I just dont see it working without it...

Nah. I think it does. I have a cheapo tablet. Can't even remember the name. No multi touch. And yes, it is VERY difficult to play pocket legends on it. Or to do anything that matters.

ATL

Navygreen
10-03-2011, 12:45 PM
Wow this is interesting. I just knew there would be a ton of people who played zoomed in! Wouldn't it be cool if, not only could you zoom in, but pan the camera so that you could see at a better angle? I think that's one of the problems. When you zoom in, the viewing angle is really not that great.

Just curious. :)

Thanks for all the input!

You can appreciate the graphics a lot more zoomed in, especially the arrows that get stuck to your chest!

I know right! haha :p

ExperimentNebulaCore
10-03-2011, 12:58 PM

Haha true that

PatsoeGamer
10-04-2011, 06:10 AM
Always zoomed in I like to see the fear in mobs eyes as I charge around corners talon and steel at the ready!!!
...ok I confess,
Zoomed out! But maybe I'll play zoomed in for a change and take in all the beautiful scenery before being gravestoned lol

Phoenixking
10-04-2011, 06:28 AM
I play every game zoomed in even in nuri and i managed to survive i do i to feel like im in game and enjoy there fear with my destruction theres greater detail and scenery! I only play zoomed out during pvp

Navygreen
10-04-2011, 08:04 AM
Always zoomed in I like to see the fear in mobs eyes as I charge around corners talon and steel at the ready!!!
...ok I confess,
Zoomed out! But maybe I'll play zoomed in for a change and take in all the beautiful scenery before being gravestoned lol

lol! I'll be honest, last night I had to zoom out. All the nice colors started bugging my eyes out. It was weird lol. Had to back it up a bit.

Riccits
10-04-2011, 08:12 AM
zoomed out max :) zooming in only to some details of landscape/mobs/bosses or when make screenys