PDA

View Full Version : Looking for elite boss and flag aps?

ForgottenWarrior
01-22-2017, 12:17 AM
While everyone running mausoleum or events, it is difficult to find someone who also want to run maps i need. I'm looking for people who is 56level or above and want run listed maps. To team up comment here ign or pm me I'll add you or we can also contact in line app. I don't prefer running maps in pt what i can solo or already have done.

List of maps [First Preference]
Nordr Elite
Ren'gol Elite
[Second Preference]
Dead city Elite
Ydra forest Elite

Flag AP
To flag you should already know where and when to take flag and how to open room that's enough.

Thanks
Zauiflelee:)

ForgottenWarrior
01-24-2017, 04:44 AM
Still looking for someone who is willing to run listed maps. Thanks :)

mssweety
01-24-2017, 06:59 AM
im up for flaggs zaui :)

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

ForgottenWarrior
02-01-2017, 12:25 AM
Making a team for Rengol for this week . Please pm here or leave ign on comments or pm me via line app.
((ADDED BONUS))
1. All pt members will get equal number of fangs/orc effigy ingredients/golden Elite Runners chests what I loot while running with you for incentive. You can donate your share to one who need more than you, it's up to you tho.
2. 500k to one who run with me and help when no one wanna run till end, must be dps or mage with dragon staff. I can solo mobs just need dps for boss.
3. One Surprise item to one of those who coordinate minimum 100 runs. { Will be chosen by RNG }

QuaseT
02-01-2017, 05:10 AM
I am up for it. Need the aps too. Im a good equiped 61 mage with 2k dps n dragon staff Ill add u ingame. My name is: Qua

Gesendet von meinem SM-A510F mit Tapatalk

Rikochhan
02-01-2017, 09:11 AM
I need the aps too. Im dps with an average stats of 6.1k hp , 2k+ dmge , and 3.5k armor

Ign : Side

Sent from my GT-S6310 using Tapatalk

Rudeboy
02-01-2017, 10:13 AM
Making a team for Rengol for this week . Please pm here or leave ign on comments or pm me via line app.
((ADDED BONUS))
1. All pt members will get equal number of fangs/orc effigy ingredients/golden Elite Runners chests what I loot while running with you for incentive. You can donate your share to one who need more than you, it's up to you tho.
2. 500k to one who run with me and help when no one wanna run till end, must be dps or mage with dragon staff. I can solo mobs just need dps for boss.
3. One Surprise item to one of those who coordinate minimum 100 runs. { Will be chosen by RNG }
Count me in bro! I'll help you for free i need these APS either lol

ForgottenWarrior
02-01-2017, 11:05 AM
I need the aps too. Im dps with an average stats of 6.1k hp , 2k+ dmge , and 3.5k armor

Ign : Side

Sent from my GT-S6310 using Tapatalk

Request sent my Ign Zauiflelee accept please, I'll let you know when we are ready to run. Just finished 100runs kinda tired atm

matiusjohntw
02-01-2017, 01:51 PM
You didnt tell me xD i wnna do Nord elite too xD
~Topsorc
#tooBoringToDoThisAlone :/

Sent from my ASUS_Z00RD using Tapatalk