PDA

View Full Version : More gems that give cool effect?

Irg
01-22-2017, 04:50 PM
As you guys know the only gem ingame that give cool effect is para gem
But it had been limited to only below lv46
with the arc ring para might gone out of the endgame stuff
So i think its a good idea to release a new gem that give effect in the next event
Look cool, feels good XD

Alwarez
01-23-2017, 06:53 AM
good gems/jewels with cool stats and/or ground effects will never appear again because pvp guys who can't afford them will complain again. If they can't buy necessary item, why even try playing PVP in MMORPG?!

I remember good old times when every energy event had their own gem. Im 100% sure next major event wont contain any jewel recipes.

but if you need an effect urgently, you can get vigilant or kershal vanity weapon.

Motherless_Child
01-23-2017, 03:33 PM
As you guys know the only gem ingame that give cool effect is para gem
But it had been limited to only below lv46
with the arc ring para might gone out of the endgame stuff
So i think its a good idea to release a new gem that give effect in the next event
Look cool, feels good XD

The noble chaos jewel used to have an effect like that (a fiery orb that circulates the exterior of your character's body, pretty cool looking)... Recently, I bought a noble chaos jewel just to get the effect and...... Nothing....... :uncomfortableness:..... I thought I was "in there" but, I guess I missed the memo... :sorrow:.......

Alwarez
01-23-2017, 04:50 PM
The noble chaos jewel used to have an effect like that (a fiery orb that circulates the exterior of your character's body, pretty cool looking)... Recently, I bought a noble chaos jewel just to get the effect and...... Nothing....... :uncomfortableness:..... I thought I was "in there" but, I guess I missed the memo... :sorrow:.......

noble chaos jewel never had any effects. nordr fire bug elixir has fire effect. if you're told about effect by a guy who sold it, well, they tricked you.

Motherless_Child
01-23-2017, 05:15 PM
noble chaos jewel never had any effects. nordr fire bug elixir has fire effect. if you're told about effect by a guy who sold it, well, they tricked you.

LOL.... No one will ever trick me into buying anything in this game........... I think I just may have misinterpreted something said back then or just barged right in the middle of some joke months and months ago when jewels first came out......

Shackler
01-24-2017, 04:35 AM
good gems/jewels with cool stats and/or ground effects will never appear again because pvp guys who can't afford them will complain again. If they can't buy necessary item, why even try playing PVP in MMORPG?!

I remember good old times when every energy event had their own gem. Im 100% sure next major event wont contain any jewel recipes.

but if you need an effect urgently, you can get vigilant or kershal vanity weapon.

Sts doesnt care about who complains. And how do you know PVP guys cant afford stuff. Last time i checked my stash, i could buy like 4x frank set. Most PVP guys are like me. PVE is not the only way to earn money.

Donquixoth
01-24-2017, 04:42 AM
Sts doesnt care about who complains. And how do you know PVP guys cant afford stuff. Last time i checked my stash, i could buy like 4x frank set. Most PVP guys are like me. PVE is not the only way to earn money.

There is some PVP guys are not like you, I saw them some.