View Full Version : Suggestions

Tinkerbelldoll
01-22-2017, 06:40 PM
1) Harley Quin and Joker outfit ! I think that would be soo cool . I know theres many die hard harley Quin and Joker fans who would LOVE this .

2)Option to change our skin tone
(Not all vampires are pale) would be great to add this option !

3) LOVE event in Arcane Legends theres a hearts banner thats sold for valentines event . Maybe incorporate that design here in Dark Legends. You guys could make a heart elixer that gives off lil hearts around our character or you can even make a heart pet like the wisps but instead of wisp make it hearts

4) EMOTES such as a new sitting option since theres tables in sanctuary it would be cool if we had option to sit on the chairs , another emote is dancing since it is a club type of place would be cool if we had dance options lol (just a few ideas i could think of right now since game tends to get kinda boring when theres not much to do)

5) New server such as a cemetery or woods area where people can chill (that would be so cool )

BUT ANYWAY YOURE DOING GREAT WITH THESE UPDATES KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

japan
01-23-2017, 10:55 AM
1) Harley Quin and Joker outfit ! I think that would be soo cool . I know theres many die hard harley Quin and Joker fans who would LOVE this .

3) LOVE event in Arcane Legends theres a hearts banner thats sold for valentines event . Maybe incorporate that design here in Dark Legends. You guys could make a heart elixer that gives off lil hearts around our character or you can even make a heart pet like the wisps but instead of wisp make it hearts

4) EMOTES such as a new sitting option since theres tables in sanctuary it would be cool if we had option to sit on the chairs , another emote is dancing since it is a club type of place would be cool if we had dance options lol (just a few ideas i could think of right now since game tends to get kinda boring when theres not much to do)

5) New server such as a cemetery or woods area where people can chill (that would be so cool )

Good ideas

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

themythrise
02-22-2017, 11:35 PM

Awesome idea

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

xxxrazorxxx
02-24-2017, 04:14 AM
I love these ideas