PDA

View Full Version : Dark Apostle Bomb

YamirL
01-22-2017, 10:19 PM
Hi,

I bring you a concern I have with the Dark Apostle Bomb and what I think could make it better.

Description of Dark Apostle Bomb: Open to drop a bomb that stuns nearby enemies for 6 seconds "only usable by Dark Apostles"

Usability issue: In order to activate the bomb, one must go into the inventory and open the bomb to drop it.

Let me put an escenario:
Mausoleum 4 and you are battling 7 to 10
Mobs (maybe a mage or necromancer in there) and you want to drop a Dark Apostle Bomb to stun the mobs, to do this you click on your name to open player menu, from here you click on inventory, from here you click on chests, from here you click on Dark Apostle Bomb, from here you click on "open" to open it and drop it and then click the X to exit the inventory screen to return to game...a total of 6 clicks and completely away from the battle screen and when you came back to the screen you are a traveling soul thru a white tunnel, RIP.

Recommendation: to fix the usability issue/concern I recommend to have an option right on the game/battle screen to drop the bomb right away, a perfect example is to have something just like the mana and health potions where we click the bottle and use it right away.

Regards,
Yamir

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170123/5c5b3b495b5d89b55dcdcfd97f757a8a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Suentous PO
01-23-2017, 11:25 AM
Agree
Wouldn't it be 6 clicks, meaning one more just to exit inv screen?

Swapping pets can be rough, this is worse than that

YamirL
01-23-2017, 01:23 PM
Agree
Wouldn't it be 6 clicks, meaning one more just to exit inv screen?

Swapping pets can be rough, this is worse than that

You are correct, thank you. Edited description to reflect 6 clicks.
Sincerely,
Yamir

will0
01-23-2017, 05:12 PM
Agree I have to click so many times for throwing a Templar bomb