PDA

View Full Version : Am I missing something? Missing Vanity? Please help!

TheDemonWolf
01-22-2017, 11:54 PM
Hello, I haven't played Dark Legends in about a year. So I might be kind of dumb with what i'm about to say. I read the news about someone Named Gonzalo selling old vanity or something like that. I encountered him today and I was surprised to see what he was selling, however I spent about 1450 plat on items but I don't seem to have them? It seems like they're missing I only got the green druid set in my inventory?? I purchased both Iron variants and the bounty outfit but theyre not in my inventory??

japan
01-23-2017, 11:04 AM
Hello, I haven't played Dark Legends in about a year. So I might be kind of dumb with what i'm about to say. I read the news about someone Named Gonzalo selling old vanity or something like that. I encountered him today and I was surprised to see what he was selling, however I spent about 1450 plat on items but I don't seem to have them? It seems like they're missing I only got the green druid set in my inventory?? I purchased both Iron variants and the bounty outfit but theyre not in my inventory??
Classic and Light iron hand sets are not the complete set
You are given one of the three items for each set (weapon, top, or hat) depending on which you buy
What is your name in game?

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk