PDA

View Full Version : 3 amazing ideas!! .. not really but look!

ero
06-29-2010, 06:51 AM
1. there should be a new platinum item which can contact everyone playing the game currently within the realm. this will be useful to thoses who wish to sell things that are uber rare or for thoses who are bored. the item it self should be a stack of about 10 and cost about 5 plat so you can contact the world using the world chat.
(this will work really well when the message box system comes out)

2. there needs to be more equipable gear, for example, footware, gloves etc... to increase defence. and to make it eaiser for the devs, should they consider this idea, it would not need an image of any sort, so it will be a lot like the headgear where its only status. this will also make weapon/ shield drops harded to find making much more valuable than they already are.

3. and finally maybe all(or some) types of gear could have resistances such as fire resistances. so when you're against someone with ice, fire enchanted weapons, you will resist the freeze or burn status to a certian extent.
e.g. the item with status resistance would have maybe 30% resistance so it affects you for less. this could also bring up a new skill which helps you increase the resistance which also suggests the characters have a resistance ratio status.

now that i've bored you i'd like to hear your thoughts.

King Richie
06-29-2010, 06:55 AM
I cant really see the point of the first Suggestion ...

The second suggestion is being brought in .. the next thing will be amulets which is confirmed

Your third idea Yeah that should be added !

maneut
06-29-2010, 07:13 AM
Agree with 2nd and 3rd idea, especially the 3rd, Resistance Gear would change the way the game is played both in PVE and PVP :)

Not too sure about the 1st idea.. sounds like a bad way to create spam, sorry.

Obliteration
06-29-2010, 08:26 AM
Only 2nd for me.

Royce
06-29-2010, 09:24 AM
Idea #3 FTW!

Okay and #2 as well, but that's been brought up a million times already. Also if they ever did anything like #1, which I hope they never do, it should cost at least 10 to 20 times as much. 5 plat is nothing, and we'd be inundated with spam.

flaimdude
06-29-2010, 10:57 AM
#1 just sounds to me like a way to spam everybody and get yourself /ignore'd by a whole bunch of people.
They're doing #2 as amulets.
I dunno if I like #3, because then you have to balance all of those weapons/armors and stuff.

Birdbox
06-29-2010, 01:15 PM
Dont like 1 at all, will just make the gae a spam fest. Number 2, amulets blahh blaah blaah (all said above). Number 3, im not sure because people will have to carry round different gear and change into it ect for PvE and PVP. so i dont know. but i do like the concept :)

Cageymage
06-30-2010, 05:13 AM
Just out of curiosity, can someone link the thread about Amulets being the next item slot? I would love to see exactly what SS says about them :) Thank you !!!