PDA

View Full Version : Any new games coming in 2017?

Donquixoth
01-23-2017, 09:53 PM
Arcane Legends is not fresh anymore, don't you think this year spacetimestudios need to launch new game?

KingFu
01-24-2017, 01:11 PM
G's response to this has generally been "*shifty eyes*"

Which based on the past means all but confirmed that something is in development.

Justg
01-24-2017, 01:55 PM
You rang?

*shiftyeyes*

ceopaon
05-03-2017, 08:01 AM
You rang?

*shiftyeyes*
Really want to know that sts releasing any game in 2017??

Sent from my M5_lite using Tapatalk

RoyFollman
04-12-2020, 07:29 AM
I don’t care about Arcane Legends anymore. I found Overwatch very interesting and time killing. Overwatch is a team-based multiplayer first-person shooter developed and published by Blizzard Entertainment. Described as a "hero shooter", Overwatch assigns players into two teams of six, with each player selecting from a roster of over 30 characters, known as "heroes", each with a unique style of play that is divided into three general roles that fit their purpose. So I started to play it a year ago and I liked it. They only thing that annoyed me was the score/my account. Well, thank god I found ow boosting (https://expertboosting.com/).

Garrothills
06-13-2020, 08:10 PM
They should make a new game called Titan legends. Characters/ Titans are hunter,mage, warrior,rogue, guardian. Each has different skills.
Guardian have spear and shield
Warrior has sword
Rogue has dual blades
Hunter has bow
Mage has staff
All classes should have both male and female gender
All classes should be able to use same amor and vanity but weaps can only be traded via same class between male or female.

Story line should be something like when evil monsters rise only a few hero's known as Titans could stop them. Hero's were selected every generation to become the new Titans. After the war died down the Titans went into slumber. Due to this evil began to raise and monsters once again terrorised villages. Only the Titans can stop them.

Just an idea [emoji6] but I'm really looking forward to sts new game. Good luck to all.

Sent from my Z971 using Tapatalk