PDA

View Full Version : Problems at log in (android-Google mail acc)

elitwarrio
01-24-2017, 03:59 AM
When i try log in its saying me "AlL having problems w Google Play Services" whats this? I can log w other devices but not w tablet.
I see that is a sync problem of my gmail acc but still dont know how fix it.
Anyone have an idea?

MassMoment
01-24-2017, 09:37 PM
Step 1: Open Google Play and make sure the application "Google Play Services" is up to date.
Step 2: Open Google Play and make sure the application "Google Play Games" is up to date.
Step 3: While in Google Play Games, try to log out then log back in as the account you play AL with.
Step 4: If still unable to connect with Google Play Games, go to Settings > Applications > and clear data and cache for Google Play Services or any app related to Market.

Step 5: [Root Required] Use Titanium Backup to detach the AL from Google Play Store. Then attach it back.

MassMoment
01-24-2017, 09:40 PM
If it is a slightly older device, you may also need to update Google Play itself, I have seen this once before. In which case you should open Google Play, go to Settings > Info ... find the build number of the App and click on it 15 times in quick succession...this should cause a popup which either reads "Google Play is up to date" or it will initialize an update to Google Play automatically and install it. So you should make sure you are on an active and stable internet connection before doing this.

I hope this helps. I personally am still unable to log for unrelated reasons. Very depressing tbh.

MassMoment
01-24-2017, 09:42 PM
If all of the above don't work you can PM me for other ideas or I will try to keep an eye on this thread because I think it is 100% client and not related to the server.

elitwarrio
01-25-2017, 06:04 AM
If all of the above don't work you can PM me for other ideas or I will try to keep an eye on this thread because I think it is 100% client and not related to the server.

Ty ill try i found on internet many android users got this problem w the sync of gmail acc.. sux i tried all day yesterday today im bit busy if ur advices will not work ill try factory reset of my tablet.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Ceuidear
01-25-2017, 07:32 AM
Ty ill try i found on internet many android users got this problem w the sync of gmail acc.. sux i tried all day yesterday today im bit busy if ur advices will not work ill try factory reset of my tablet.

The problem is that u have uninstalled the updates of Google play services which needs to be updated frequently which is necessary for gaming.

elitwarrio
01-26-2017, 09:24 AM
Fixed i re-installed some apps AL-google play-google play services and other one. Now working ty all