PDA

View Full Version : Heyyy.. I need some advice

Laar
01-24-2017, 04:05 AM
I decided to try this game again. Anyone who remembers me, hi!

I have nothing on my account right now except for a ton of premium vanities that aren't tradable. I have no gold, no items, only a L51 mega mage set. Highest character is still level 65 from the old updates. Can anyone give me advice on how to get started again?

Waug
01-24-2017, 04:47 AM
Good news for u-
"premium vanities that aren't tradable" is not true anymore.

Laar
01-24-2017, 05:40 AM
Good news for u-
"premium vanities that aren't tradable" is not true anymore.
Wow.. I just checked CS and apparently I have at least 15mil worth of vanities.. however, I'd rather keep them all and start my gold from scratch.

I tried farming L51 gemstone, but it's so hard solo, and I'm not sure if elixirs are worth it. Unless someone has the approximate calculation of gold per elixir or something..

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

bglir
01-24-2017, 06:53 AM
First of all start by supporting this game by buying PLATS, with that, you will quickly level up to lvl80 in a few days, farm The Overloard Maps and soon you will earn lots of gold.
THE END.

tasakli
01-24-2017, 06:58 AM
First of all start by supporting this game by buying PLATS, with that, you will quickly level up to lvl80 in a few days, farm The Overloard Maps and soon you will earn lots of gold.
THE END.

Why farm if you can "SUPPORT" the game by buying plats, and buy gold

bglir
01-24-2017, 08:52 AM
Why farm if you can "SUPPORT" the game by buying plats, and buy gold

By only farming you can get Pink Pony Achievement nor buying Plats and gold can buy.

tasakli
01-24-2017, 12:07 PM
By only farming you can get Pink Pony Achievement nor buying Plats and gold can buy.

New idea: plat-purchasable achievements

Burningdex
01-24-2017, 05:01 PM
Good to see you man, hope all is well.

I'd suggest selling some of your vanities to get some gold, then just merching. oh, and to compete in PvP you need to buy a 3pc ring (i suggest black (most expensive, but best), red (cheaper and marginally worse) or blue). You buy these by going to cs>sell>click rings>buy>search, they are around 500-3m dependong on what you buy, they are equippable by any level.

My ign is burniingdex, add me wen u can.

Laar
01-24-2017, 05:39 PM
Good to see you man, hope all is well.

I'd suggest selling some of your vanities to get some gold, then just merching. oh, and to compete in PvP you need to buy a 3pc ring (i suggest black (most expensive, but best), red (cheaper and marginally worse) or blue). You buy these by going to cs>sell>click rings>buy>search, they are around 500-3m dependong on what you buy, they are equippable by any level.

My ign is burniingdex, add me wen u can.
YOOO thanks buddy! We should catch up soon, I miss playing with you <3

Hexpker
01-24-2017, 06:06 PM
liquidate your vanities and work on capping to 80. That's where the gold is at, from there you can buy your vanities back.. but seeing as in your broke get rid of what you have to give yourself kick start in game

Mister Smith
01-24-2017, 09:49 PM
Add me in game I can help you farm ign: Allcritnohit

Laar
01-25-2017, 04:42 AM
Add me in game I can help you farm ign: Allcritnohit
Thanks dude, I'll hit you up sometime :>

programmed
01-25-2017, 01:11 PM
Hey bud! Ironically burningdex was just saying a few days ago "now we just need laar back" after another old friend had started playing again. I also have recently been playing again. Maybe shoot me a PM with your current IGN and we can catch up in-game. :)

3pc
01-25-2017, 04:51 PM
New idea: plat-purchasable achievements

I would kill people lol i didn't work hard to get True Legend just so some paypalers can roll in and get it human faces and True Legend is only things that are left.

Zapoke
01-25-2017, 05:09 PM
I would kill people lol i didn't work hard to get True Legend just so some paypalers can roll in and get it human faces and True Legend is only things that are left.

Elite Cut Throat? :P