PDA

View Full Version : What's the point of crafting "Sacred Halo"

Back
01-24-2017, 09:35 AM
Before I complete the Luminous Templar questline I want to know, why I/we have to craft "Sacred Halo"? I know the obvious answer, i.e. to become Exalted but other than that will that helm be useful in any way in future, like crafting Order Helm and using Sacred Halo as ingredient. If that's the case I don't mind spending for the ingredients required otherwise it seems pointless to rush with the current prices of Drag Bars and Planar Ingots.

Carapace
01-24-2017, 04:48 PM
It currently serves only the purpose of completing the quest line for becoming Exalted

Back
01-24-2017, 05:00 PM
It currently serves only the purpose of completing the quest line for becoming Exalted

Hmm.. Is it possible to make them visible when equipped? Currently there is nothing to differentiate between Luminous Templar and Dark Apostle or use another Drag bar to turn it into vanity.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Sakurahb
01-24-2017, 05:07 PM
By that I understand we wasted a lot of materials to complete something that we had no choice but only to do it and spend our gold on an useless helm .

Thank you.

Sent from my GT-I8200L using Tapatalk

Chrissam
01-24-2017, 05:41 PM
[QUOTE=Sakurahb;2652360]By that I understand we wasted a lot of materials to complete something that we had no choice but only to do it and spend our gold on an useless helm .

Thank you.

I'm alrdy templar and was disappointed too after doing all that work and spent so much not only that I can't even use the bombs I craft, let alone how bad the helm drops stats. :D

will0
01-24-2017, 06:00 PM
At least make this "halo" stashable it is sitting in my inventory and i cant do anything with it. The stats is bad and not worth using it even though it is "mythic halo".

Spell
01-24-2017, 06:06 PM
Turn it into a vanity helm halo that changes colors from golden/purple depending on which side u pick :D!

But dont require an arcane shard plz lol...

Back
01-24-2017, 06:13 PM
Turn it into a vanity helm halo that changes colors from golden/purple depending on which side u pick :D!

Sacred Halo is for Templar and Haunted *insert the word here* is for Dark Apostle.

Back
01-24-2017, 06:19 PM
Btw we don't get a Title/Banner/Backpack or any other vanity like we got for Lightbearer and Elite Lightbearer, Make the helm vanity and add a proper glow effect as a reward for reaching Exalted rank and for bragging rights. xD

will0
01-24-2017, 06:27 PM
Btw we don't get a Title/Banner/Backpack or any other vanity like we got for Lightbearer and Elite Lightbearer, Make the helm vanity and add a proper glow effect as a reward for reaching Exalted rank and for bragging rights. xD

Agree, we should get a decent banner / title for it after spending so much gold/time/grind/death/endless ankh/bad pun party on the halo quest and being rank to "exalted"....

something like the "prestige" banner will be nice..

creeepycreeepy
01-24-2017, 06:42 PM
Even the buffs at exalted rank are pretty lack luster :/ i thought dark apostle was supposed to give dmg? It gave a measily 20 damage at max. 1.5m+ gold for some weak buffs gg...itd be nice if we could break the halo down and sell the ingredients.

Excuses
01-24-2017, 06:57 PM

So what do we get after becoming Exalted? I mean what do we have to expect from that with spending so much time and gold for? Suddenly feels all these farming are pointless...

Chrissam
01-24-2017, 10:19 PM
So what do we get after becoming Exalted? I mean what do we have to expect from that with spending so much time and gold for? Suddenly feels all these farming are pointless...

Dude I stayed up 8am n no sleep just looking for lich for entire day n then hands in halo quest with excitement for a reaction like.....!! Logged off n slept! xD

We get just bad stats n aps. I don't see how all that hardwork for a halo(not even clearly visible) that drop my stats which worst than a rogue n with nothing to benefit it help with defending myself in maus as a Templar. Have no choice but to get it anyway ._. or maybe there's extra stats n it's invisible :D

Chrissam
01-24-2017, 10:21 PM

It's alrdy a vanity helm with all those bars :p

Ceuidear
01-24-2017, 11:24 PM
Looks like i wasted all the time grinding points to reach the top order rank as i see that more grinding(Bars & Ingots) is required to attain Exalted rank. Looks like the rank is only for rich & not for for grinders.
Was so excited when i heard that exalted rank could be attained by a questline & continued grinding hardcore for elite light but, failed to realize that these quests required tons of gold, grinding all day would have been better instead of spending gold to earn that's not even worthy of whats spent.
I feel bad for all those who spent their precious gold which ain't even worthy:/
Seems to be pointless to continue the Grind.

Back
01-25-2017, 06:09 AM
It's alrdy a vanity helm with all those bars :p
and invisible vanity to be exact

Perceval
01-25-2017, 06:17 AM
Non-moving vanity back item versions of those wings the Apostle and Templar angels have would be nice. Of course, the type you get would depend on which side you choose.

If you do happen to do this, please make them look like 'Cinder's wings' in terms of orientation.

lissil
01-25-2017, 10:24 AM
I'm alrdy templar and was disappointed too after doing all that work and spent so much not only that I can't even use the bombs I craft, let alone how bad the helm drops stats. :D

Yes. It's quite hard to understand how the level 61 legendary gears have better stats than a level 61 mythic gear.

will0
01-25-2017, 06:13 PM
Cara any plans to give exalted a new banner and title apart for this "halo" which we cant do anything with it?

Yes
01-25-2017, 08:43 PM
Please give us tittle *NoLife* for exalted rank.. tyy :P

Savagekantus
01-26-2017, 12:19 AM

Lol !!!!!!!!!

Anehazaz
01-26-2017, 02:01 PM
Unfortunately sts started going down this road along time ago...farming insignias for a useless legendary set and then fangs for the glintstone set. The essence of the idea was good because ppl were asking for rewards for farming..it fell short because the gear was useless and to be honest I'm still incredibly disappointed that farming was paid off in that way. A lot of players left the game during this time. Yet here again we have a quest that requires some effort and obviously gold outlay and I'm disillusioned to hear that the end product is useless.... The game at the moment has become nteresting for me at least and I thank sts for that. I'm just wondering why the end result of the task is such a letdown. its making me think twice about continuing with the quest...I'm sorry that sts failed to reward dedicated players.

Kiritobozz
01-26-2017, 02:27 PM
Unfortunately sts started going down this road along time ago...farming insignias for a useless legendary set and then fangs for the glintstone set. The essence of the idea was good because ppl were asking for rewards for farming..it fell short because the gear was useless and to be honest I'm still incredibly disappointed that farming was paid off in that way. A lot of players left the game during this time. Yet here again we have a quest that requires some effort and obviously gold outlay and I'm disillusioned to hear that the end product is useless.... The game at the moment has become nteresting for me at least and I thank sts for that. I'm just wondering why the end result of the task is such a letdown. its making me think twice about continuing with the quest...I'm sorry that sts failed to reward dedicated players.

Very well said

leoakre
01-26-2017, 05:15 PM

Extremely well said, Annie!

I'm so disappointed in this Expansion and the quests til I just rage quit my mausoleum party and I never do things like that especially when the party is made up of my friends.

I feel like we haven't moved forward but have completely regressed back to the Glintstone fiasco again!! We put in all this time, effort and gold only to wind up with useless junk that completely trashes our current stats, and the sad part about that is our current stats are stuck back in the Tindrin Expansion of, what... Season 6!!? The Arcane Ring is still holding our stats and we are now into Season 10 !!! Oh my gosh!

These quest lines seem to have only one real purpose that I can see, and that's just a bunch of 'busy work' so far! I mean, with the Glintstone quest line we all kind of just accepted that's what we have to put up with in order to get our APs done but now they have removed most of the LB and many players just don't care to spend that much gold and platinum on a quest line that has absolutely no reward nor value to it at all. I have always enjoyed working towards my APs in the game but this is just too much to ask us to swallow!!

Just found out the hard way the mini bosses don't even count towards the 25 mausoleum bosses quest while using the Apostle elixir. So that's just ridiculous as the lix only lasts for 10 minutes anyway. The only prudent way to actually complete such a gold-sucking quest is to have a party that doesn't mind going in to do all the dirty work of clearing the mobs all the way to the boss before you enter the map so you can run straight to the boss for the kill, then leave the map and start all over again!! Actually, that's kind of the same way I hear many farm Northal with the Northal Hunter Lix!

Sigh Sts....I like to do my own work to get to the achievements I want, but this is just over the top and even I am losing interest in maintaining any kind of Leader Board status when the work clearly outweighs the rewards. If the gear was worth our time and effort that'd be a different story! I mean, come on... I don't even know one player that has ever finished the Banished Quest line and now they want us to go do another long expensive quest line to get to NO-WHERE land!! Well, I guess we do get to the Land of More Useless Gear From Busy Work Just to Make Them Stop Complaining!!

Sigh sts... is this all we are working towards?

Back
01-26-2017, 06:33 PM
Completed the questline anyway and found out that we need 12 Balanced bars , 12 Balanced Scales and some amount of Dark and Luminous lix to complete the entire set.

leoakre
01-26-2017, 07:16 PM
Completed the questline anyway and found out that we need 12 Balanced bars , 12 Balanced Scales and some amount of Dark and Luminous lix to complete the entire set.

Whew!!

You guys enjoy those lofty spots on the LB because I am just too disillusioned to put much effort into this quest right now! More power to you guys, I'm going to take my time as my motivation has gone out the window! Lol

Good job and thanks for the info!!

Back
01-26-2017, 07:22 PM
Whew!!

You guys enjoy those lofty spots on the LB because I am just too disillusioned to put much effort into this quest right now! More power to you guys, I'm going to take my time as my motivation has gone out the window! Lol

Good job and thanks for the info!!
Well, I have no interest in lb or anything of that sort. I just thought of completing the quest and try to make up for the lost gold by selling order set

leoakre
01-26-2017, 07:43 PM
Well, I have no interest in lb or anything of that sort. I just thought of completing the quest and try to make up for the lost gold by selling order set

Yeah! I'm gonna wish ya luck with selling that set :)

Dragoonclaws
01-26-2017, 09:06 PM

Stahp im gonna cry

lissil
01-27-2017, 01:16 AM

And I might have to offer crafting services for a fee. lol

leoakre
01-27-2017, 04:03 AM
And I might have to offer crafting services for a fee. lol

Wahahaha!!

You crack me up cutiepatootie !! XD

lissil
01-27-2017, 04:58 AM
Wahahaha!!

You crack me up cutiepatootie !! XD
This quest made me so poor lol

Cinder.
01-27-2017, 05:06 AM
This game should be full pvp

Tangokill
01-27-2017, 08:30 AM
Where the hell did you come up with 12 bars and 12 scales to complete the quest its 2 drags 2 noms bars and 2 planar bars to craft halo then your finished right?

YamirL
01-27-2017, 08:43 AM
Same thing for the dark apostle version. Please support my thread:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?386241-Hallowed-Circlet

Before I complete the Luminous Templar questline I want to know, why I/we have to craft "Sacred Halo"? I know the obvious answer, i.e. to become Exalted but other than that will that helm be useful in any way in future, like crafting Order Helm and using Sacred Halo as ingredient. If that's the case I don't mind spending for the ingredients required otherwise it seems pointless to rush with the current prices of Drag Bars and Planar Ingots.

YamirL
01-27-2017, 08:50 AM
Extremely well said, Annie!

I'm so disappointed in this Expansion and the quests til I just rage quit my mausoleum party and I never do things like that especially when the party is made up of my friends.

I feel like we haven't moved forward but have completely regressed back to the Glintstone fiasco again!! We put in all this time, effort and gold only to wind up with useless junk that completely trashes our current stats, and the sad part about that is our current stats are stuck back in the Tindrin Expansion of, what... Season 6!!? The Arcane Ring is still holding our stats and we are now into Season 10 !!! Oh my gosh!

These quest lines seem to have only one real purpose that I can see, and that's just a bunch of 'busy work' so far! I mean, with the Glintstone quest line we all kind of just accepted that's what we have to put up with in order to get our APs done but now they have removed most of the LB and many players just don't care to spend that much gold and platinum on a quest line that has absolutely no reward nor value to it at all. I have always enjoyed working towards my APs in the game but this is just too much to ask us to swallow!!

Just found out the hard way the mini bosses don't even count towards the 25 mausoleum bosses quest while using the Apostle elixir. So that's just ridiculous as the lix only lasts for 10 minutes anyway. The only prudent way to actually complete such a gold-sucking quest is to have a party that doesn't mind going in to do all the dirty work of clearing the mobs all the way to the boss before you enter the map so you can run straight to the boss for the kill, then leave the map and start all over again!! Actually, that's kind of the same way I hear many farm Northal with the Northal Hunter Lix!

Sigh Sts....I like to do my own work to get to the achievements I want, but this is just over the top and even I am losing interest in maintaining any kind of Leader Board status when the work clearly outweighs the rewards. If the gear was worth our time and effort that'd be a different story! I mean, come on... I don't even know one player that has ever finished the Banished Quest line and now they want us to go do another long expensive quest line to get to NO-WHERE land!! Well, I guess we do get to the Land of More Useless Gear From Busy Work Just to Make Them Stop Complaining!!

Sigh sts... is this all we are working towards?

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?386241-Hallowed-Circlet

Minisalami
01-27-2017, 11:53 AM
I absolutely agree. STS should do something as a reward for putting so much time and/or gold in. ATM this item is completely and utterly useless apart from quest.

Back
01-27-2017, 01:35 PM
Where the hell did you come up with 12 bars and 12 scales to complete the quest its 2 drags 2 noms bars and 2 planar bars to craft halo then your finished right?

Yes, 2 drag bars, 2 planar ingots and 2 nomerite ingots to craft halo and become exalted. However once you are exalted you can craft "Voice of Order" set. Since I am a Luminous Templar I can craft "Voice of Order" helm and "Voice of Order" ring. Dark Apostles on the order hand are allowed to craft "Voice of Order" Armor and "Voice of Order" Amulet.

To craft Ring/Amulet, you need:

1 Balanced Bar
1 Balanced Scales
3 Apostle Elixirs
3 Templar Elixirs
5 Condensed Light powder
5 Condensed Dark powder

To craft Armor/Helm, you need:

5 Balanced Bars
5 Balanced Scales
5 Apostle Elixirs
5 Templar Elixirs
10 Condensed Light powder
10 Condensed Dark powder

yubaraj
01-27-2017, 03:00 PM
Check this helmet too lol.
I think STS have followed the same trend like banished set quest.

Chrissam
01-27-2017, 09:51 PM
Check this helmet too lol.
I think STS have followed the same trend like banished set quest.

Maybe socket some jwls, it'll be better :D

Chrissam
01-27-2017, 09:58 PM
Yes, 2 drag bars, 2 planar ingots and 2 nomerite ingots to craft halo and become exalted. However once you are exalted you can craft "Voice of Order" set. Since I am a Luminous Templar I can craft "Voice of Order" helm and "Voice of Order" ring. Dark Apostles on the order hand are allowed to craft "Voice of Order" Armor and "Voice of Order" Amulet.

1 Balanced Bar
1 Balanced Scales
3 Apostle Elixirs
3 Templar Elixirs
5 Condensed Light powder
5 Condensed Dark powder

5 Balanced Bars
5 Balanced Scales
5 Apostle Elixirs
5 Templar Elixirs
10 Condensed Dark powder

That's a LOT. no wayy getting that after what last quest did to me... unless when a magical moment comes n a thief drops em sure :) few months later a New set!

VenomSet
01-28-2017, 03:20 AM
Maybe socket some jwls, it'll be better :D

The armor difference itself is more than 600.

Ceuidear
01-28-2017, 03:34 AM
From the start & till the end if spending gold.... Its just 35M:wink:

YamirL
01-28-2017, 08:14 AM
Hi Carapace,

this is the only thing I will say: Please help us.

Hercules
01-28-2017, 12:01 PM
Hello!

A question: Can anyone share a screenshot of sacred halo?

And congrats exalted players xD

Tangokill
01-28-2017, 01:14 PM

1 Balanced Bar
1 Balanced Scales
3 Apostle Elixirs
3 Templar Elixirs
5 Condensed Light powder
5 Condensed Dark powder

5 Balanced Bars
5 Balanced Scales
5 Apostle Elixirs
5 Templar Elixirs
10 Condensed Dark powder

Cheers back very helpful buddy :)

leoakre
01-28-2017, 04:18 PM
Cheers back very helpful buddy :)

She's a 'budette' xD

Kairihearts
01-28-2017, 10:56 PM
Cant believe it i only started the quests yesterday and I've completed it already now I'm dark apostle woot :3

Back
01-29-2017, 01:25 AM
She's a 'budette' xD
I am a man. O.o

Just to be clear, I am not Back the rogue, I am Back the retired warrior.

Tangokill
01-29-2017, 11:08 AM
This isnt fair at all there is no differance to tell between lightbearer elite and dark apostle/exalted

Sts need todo something about this all that hard work and money for nothing

Halo should at least give a aura or a glowing effect.....

YamirL
01-29-2017, 01:10 PM
DEVs, please help us, we are the ultimate rank after months of grinding (MONTHS) to become the last rank "Exalted" and we get a circlet no better than legendary gear, no banner, no backpack oh man so sad, please help us

Kairihearts
01-29-2017, 03:15 PM
DEVs, please help us, we are the ultimate rank after months of grinding (MONTHS) to become the last rank "Exalted" and we get a circlet no better than legendary gear, no banner, no backpack oh man so sad, please help us

Yes come on sts do something please

Kairihearts
01-29-2017, 06:39 PM
Tbh i reckon we should have the vanity that the both angels are wearing with the aura

I think thats pretty fair after all the hard work.....

@sts give us a answer!!!!!

leoakre
01-29-2017, 06:45 PM
I am a man. O.o

Just to be clear, I am not Back the rogue, I am Back the retired warrior.

Oh Lmao! The only Back I know is the rogue lol

My apologies!

Back
01-29-2017, 09:29 PM
Oh Lmao! The only Back I know is the rogue lol

My apologies!
I went by that name till 41 cap, I retired after that, came back last Oct.

HulkieBeast
01-30-2017, 06:46 AM
Or atleast that can become this.
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?386855-Purpose-of-Hallowed-Circlet

Back
01-30-2017, 07:35 AM
Or atleast that can become this.
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?386855-Purpose-of-Hallowed-Circlet
I doubt they will do anything about it.

Crystalwiz
07-23-2017, 07:31 AM
Seems like we should get something for reaching the exalted rank. I'm running with the elite light bearer banner, why no exalted banner? There are no new quests for reaching exalted just the ability to craft voice gear. It seems a waste of time and gold to get together the dragon bars and planar ignots to achieve this rank. I had to disable my halo vanity cause it did nothing except make me look mean. It's been a long, long time in the maus and I still like it there the best but come on, how about rewarding us for this accomplishment?