PDA

View Full Version : Starting over

Ignitedmage
01-24-2017, 10:34 AM
Hey guys!
So, I was not having much time with my endgame these recent days so i thought to just make a new account and start all over again(i'll still have my main account those who wanna know).

Just wanted to ask if it's a smart thing to do so because the game has totally changed now and i have no idea what is going to benefit me and what is not, so i'll appreciate if someone helps me by answering to the question.

Thanks for reading!

~Ignitedmage

Vigilante
01-24-2017, 07:44 PM
I read it, youre welcome.

zaorago
01-24-2017, 08:02 PM
Why in the world would you make a new account if you have all the available resources on your old one? Just build up from your old account... No need for a new one unless you wanna throw up some guap for no reason.

- Pluto

Vigilante
01-24-2017, 08:45 PM
Why in the world would you make a new account if you have all the available resources on your old one? Just build up from your old account... No need for a new one unless you wanna throw up some guap for no reason.

- Pluto

Exactly, I was so speechless, but its his/her choice.

Giazagilur
01-25-2017, 02:29 AM
You have no time for your endgame so you want to start over?

Huh

Ignitedmage
01-25-2017, 10:10 AM
okay let me first explain.

A. Now i DO have time for games.

B. I just feel like i wanna start over, i guess because it's not that fun on my main accounmt or endgame accounts any more.

Congeniality
01-25-2017, 02:53 PM

B. I just feel like i wanna start over, i guess because it's not that fun on my main accounmt or endgame accounts any more.

Did you make a new account or character? Making a new acc seems pointless. Making a new character would allow you to have the resources of your acc from which u can level :)!

Cinco
01-25-2017, 02:56 PM
You should try 'Call of Champions.' It's very good.

3pc
01-25-2017, 05:18 PM

If that main account is not fun anymore what will make your new one any different? lol

Befs
01-25-2017, 05:39 PM
How are people finding ways to be negative on this? lol.

Good luck King!

Vigilante
01-25-2017, 06:46 PM

Good luck King!

Well... opps

Ignitedmage
01-26-2017, 10:56 AM

Good luck King!

ehh story of my life!

@cinco Thanks for suggestion. i used to play call of champions a lot before but now it seems that devs paying attention to it again so i'll be trying it ASAP.
@3pc Apparently i just want to try again the hard work i did months ago just for NO reason. Yea, i know i am pretty crazy :p

Timelife
01-26-2017, 11:29 AM
Hey guys!
So, I was not having much time with my endgame these recent days so i thought to just make a new account and start all over again(i'll still have my main account those who wanna know).

Just wanted to ask if it's a smart thing to do so because the game has totally changed now and i have no idea what is going to benefit me and what is not, so i'll appreciate if someone helps me by answering to the question.

Thanks for reading!

~Ignitedmage

I'm doing something that is somewhat the same.
I am leveling a specific bear, wich I will never ever use for pvp. I will try to gather sets by myself without purchasing them from the cs or from people.
In my opinion it's a really good challange for you because it makes leveling interesting, and it's nice to see on what you will accomplish.
The grind certainly makes it great fun! ( with the gold that you make, you can probably purchase vanities as they don't help your progress )

Ruby!!!
01-26-2017, 12:07 PM
I did the same
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?p=1857713
I liked it a lot

Ignitedmage
01-28-2017, 09:46 AM
I'm doing something that is somewhat the same.
I am leveling a specific bear, wich I will never ever use for pvp. I will try to gather sets by myself without purchasing them from the cs or from people.
In my opinion it's a really good challange for you because it makes leveling interesting, and it's nice to see on what you will accomplish.
The grind certainly makes it great fun! ( with the gold that you make, you can probably purchase vanities as they don't help your progress )

Well it will be the greatest challenge to me in this game as when i was just new to pvp,family got me savage set so i never had to do anything except spamming skills. :p