PDA

View Full Version : Arcane Shard

ForgottenWarrior
01-24-2017, 11:04 PM
It is about arcane shard, Arcane shard was used only to craft arcane ring. It drops from crates and rumors says also from elite golden chests. Anyhow, after the for arcane shard in various things it's drop rate is still like it was before. Where as it is in huge demand to craft vanity, vanity weapons, arcane pendant etc. It should be at least added in normal twilight crates and drop rate should be compensating demand.
Like dragon bar if dragon bar goes up, it helps starter players. But arcane shard do benefit only plat farmers.

Ceuidear
01-24-2017, 11:28 PM
It is about arcane shard, Arcane shard was used only to craft arcane ring. It drops from crates and rumors says also from elite golden chests. Anyhow, after the for arcane shard in various things it's drop rate is still like it was before. Where as it is in huge demand to craft vanity, vanity weapons, arcane pendant etc. It should be at least added in normal twilight crates and drop rate should be compensating demand.
Like dragon bar if dragon bar goes up, it helps starter players. But arcane shard do benefit only plat farmers.

Its not a rumor that Shard drops from Elite Golden Dragonscale chest. Its still available in it.

will0
01-24-2017, 11:33 PM
some say lich drop shard too .....

ForgottenWarrior
01-24-2017, 11:37 PM
Its not a rumor that Shard drops from Elite Golden Dragonscale chest. Its still available in it.

Haha ikr but drop rate RIP

Ceuidear
01-24-2017, 11:54 PM

Lich does drop it but, i noticed players saying it also drops orb & a dev has confirmed it in a thread but, couldn't find that thread.

voidPtr
01-25-2017, 01:47 AM
Lich does drop it but, i noticed players saying it also drops orb & a dev has confirmed it in a thread but, couldn't find that thread.
No, I have never seen a dev to say that orb drops from the lich, and i read everything from general discussion and announcement forums (especially more so last month, as i'm waiting support to resolve somehow an issue - so i don't want to log and play with my char (which played in somberholt, has >50k lightbearer points, a lot of hours played and now i'm missing the season's ending)).
I saw once a player in traders forum saying that "a dev said orb drops from lich", but i thought then that he was lying to reduce the price of an orb he then wanted to buy - cause i remember the thread, dev said only for shard.

Carapace
01-25-2017, 12:08 PM
Orb does not drop from Lich, Arcane Shard does however :)

octavos
01-25-2017, 12:42 PM
yes, or remove shard from these items (not the ring of course)...but JS...something like dragon bar, where i can hunt for it please :)

Vanity's shouldn't need these components...unless they give off a shine to what we craft. JS (or add attributes to the items)
shards are to bloody hard to find, and cost to much to buy, and well..plat is to high considering no more 40%off, guess ill just wait and see, and jump on opportunity STS has later this year.

ForgottenWarrior
01-25-2017, 01:23 PM
Stampy egg 1m arcane shard 2m, arcane ring 1.3m arcane shard 2m, arcane pendant 4m arcane shard 2m (need 3). Does it make sense?

Energizeric
01-25-2017, 09:54 PM
Shard also comes in Gold Orc Chests and Elite Orc Chests.

Ydra
01-25-2017, 10:01 PM
Stampy egg 1m arcane shard 2m, arcane ring 1.3m arcane shard 2m, arcane pendant 4m arcane shard 2m (need 3). Does it make sense?

Ask the people buying shard at 2m. It's only that price because people are buying it. So yes, it makes sense because it is in high demand.

octavos
01-26-2017, 10:19 AM
Ask the people buying shard at 2m. It's only that price because people are buying it. So yes, it makes sense because it is in high demand.

because they have to, its not that they want to spend 2m on a crafting material (when they can use those 2m, for a ring or new pet XD). JS

IMO demand isn't justified, but as items get older, some crafting materials should be switched out. I did want to craft my mythic as a vanity, really..but 4m for 2 shards...ill keep it as armor....FOREVVVAAAAA XD.

Savagekantus
01-26-2017, 03:10 PM
i kinda made a thread about this too...arcance shard is being used for too many items in crafting and you have left drag bar all alone. :,( r.i.p. gold...free my homie drag bar

kickazzrogue
01-27-2017, 09:04 PM
There is so much going on ingame right now that involves gold that it's half impossible for the average player to keep up let alone pay those prices for a crafting material. The drops imo are way to low for something that is in such high demand. At this point in the game we should be able to purchase shard via in-game gold or plat. Or just increase the rates.

octavos
01-30-2017, 10:25 AM
There is so much going on ingame right now that involves gold that it's half impossible for the average player to keep up let alone pay those prices for a crafting material. The drops imo are way to low for something that is in such high demand. At this point in the game we should be able to purchase shard via in-game gold or plat. Or just increase the rates.

agreed...that's all i gotta say

Crystalwiz
04-22-2017, 11:09 AM

Just got an arcane shard in maus. Not sure where but defeated Vory on 6th floor, didn't see Lich...nice surprise!

illwilly
04-22-2017, 11:22 AM

Plat farmers shoul not exist anymore. Guess you ment plat buyers? Anyway, gold is 100 times easyer to get now with goldloot on weapon and belt, and maus 6 mobs and underhul elite bosses dropping alott of gold. Im amazed stuff has not gone up much more in price..

Avaree
04-22-2017, 01:15 PM
*whispers* the op is a couple of months old*

Gz on the shard dropping in maus!

Plqgue
04-22-2017, 03:15 PM
Just farm for two days in maus and buy one lol

Rehired
04-22-2017, 08:45 PM
Plat farmers shoul not exist anymore.
What's a "plat farmer?" Someone that gets plat from offers all day? Also, why are the "banned" again?

Plqgue
04-23-2017, 12:06 AM
What's a "plat farmer?" Someone that gets plat from offers all day? Also, why are the "banned" again?

A plat farmer is someone who exploited offers with a trick I won't name and kept doing the same big ticket offers over and over...they are banned because that's a very shady thing to do and they were getting rich popping g locks with farmed plat

Roycedamagnet
04-28-2017, 01:57 AM
Reviving this post coz i dont see any shards around anymore :/

HulkieBeast
04-28-2017, 02:10 AM
Just got an arcane shard in maus. Not sure where but defeated Vory on 6th floor, didn't see Lich...nice surprise!

I don't know how you looted shard but voriyana doesn't drop shard so you must lie lol.

Crystalwiz
04-28-2017, 06:48 AM
I don't know how you looted shard but voriyana doesn't drop shard so you must lie lol.

Really? why accuse someone of a lie about something just because you don't think so. I got the shard and said I didn't know if Vory dropped it but didn't fight Lich so just guessed that. Maybe one of the other bosses dropped it? I was very surprised when I saw the shard in my inventory after the run.

HulkieBeast
04-28-2017, 08:02 AM
Really? why accuse someone of a lie about something just because you don't think so. I got the shard and said I didn't know if Vory dropped it but didn't fight Lich so just guessed that. Maybe one of the other bosses dropped it? I was very surprised when I saw the shard in my inventory after the run.

No other boss in mausoleum drops Arcane Shard so i can accuse if i want to, because i am correct.

Crystalwiz
05-16-2017, 02:04 PM
Here's a shard a friend looted, sorry for the necro(and this was a few days ago, sorry im a slowpoke nonpon :P)

Thanks for posting this and congrats. Now I won't be accused of lying about this.

Moyser
05-16-2017, 02:20 PM
Damn that's lucky

blessedsoundz
05-16-2017, 10:51 PM
I also think some items are to reconditioned ...just like orb and scale ...new items should've been introduced to craft new weapons ...its alright to use some to craft vanity weapons or gears but as was said earlier I think the craft should equal the look of vanity whether its weapon or gears (i.e. if weapon/gear requires myth item [ balance bar, scale, dragonite bar] then weapon/gear should have a myth look to it or aura should b a myth type of aura and vice versa for arcane item crafting, [orb,shard fossil] crafted vanity weapons/gears would have an arcane aura or type look...and leaving all other new crafts to use new items for weapon upgrades and such where the type of item again gives a diff outlook and or proc/stats >>> [balanced weapon...osm btw imo :D] ..arcane armor which uses orb to craft..

i don't agree that new gears/weapons/pets should use old craft items for upgrades and such especially with drop rates so low unless its a system of higher/lower stats/proc due to the item used to upgrade with ..e.g imbalanced weapon(no proc chance) + 5 scales + 10 ech powder + 5 ech lix = balanced weapon ...glint weapon (lvl46) proc chance + 2drag bars + 2ingot = biggerglint weapon and obviously using diff craft itmes would/should give diff bonuses and outlook ... this i thnk might even help some capped players to actually want to do aps as some items could b farmed and resold and drop rate would ensure the market b stable enough for lfi i mentioned earlier ....and finally the npc in maus... the imbalanced scale is 1m and scale price in auc is around 800-900k sometimes 1m depending on rarity ...the imbalanced scale needs other items to b crafted into a balanced scale ..which sells for less ...im wondering if this cant b looked at and i posted about this on another thread...y not reduce price to around 750k or so ...or have npc sell imbalanced scale for 1k tokens or so as well and increase max amount of tokens to about 2.5k...

p.s 'hate the game not the player' :)

Inu
05-17-2017, 06:02 AM
Omfg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ketoh
05-19-2017, 04:18 PM
I get onehttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170519/59c3336cd8cb04283a659fa1a058bacd.jpg

Sent from my E5333 using Tapatalk

HulkieBeast
05-19-2017, 04:23 PM
Thanks for posting this and congrats. Now I won't be accused of lying about this.

I accused you of lying because you said you looted it from another mausoleum boss and not corvis. If you look closely at that picture you can see that they killed corvis.
You are still lying.

alxe
05-21-2017, 12:29 PM
Im still hoping to loot one got everything else in maus. Lol

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk