PDA

View Full Version : (YAY!) I just hit lvl 60! Now what...

Spekticle
10-03-2011, 07:20 PM
So after about a week of grinding it out, I hit lvl 60 last night/this morning (how ever you view it)

Now what...I mean I know a DUH thing to say would be get lvl 61. Well I don't want to make that a goal because I am tired of leveling and want to take a break from it.

When I look at it, Pocket Legends is a very black-white game. XpRankUp/MakeMoneyFarming.

But I know its not just those two things.

So I guess my question is, what else is there to do in PL? I mean I see people with 3, 4, 5 lvl 55+ accounts why on earth do you have so many 55+ accounts o.o?

And could someone point me in the direction of
A 60-61 PvP guide
A Merchanting guide
A twink guide

Basically I need something to do now in PL.

Paar
10-03-2011, 07:25 PM
Well most ppl would farm and get xp anytime they do runs and not grind.. but u could Pvp as well as others do maybe make a twink? Or pvp with ur 60 but believe me demonics will crush u unless u know ur stuff unlike me ;)

LoveMadrid
10-03-2011, 07:26 PM
So after about a week of grinding it out, I hit lvl 60 last night/this morning (how ever you view it)

Now what...I mean I know a DUH thing to say would be get lvl 61. Well I don't want to make that a goal because I am tired of leveling and want to take a break from it.

When I look at it, Pocket Legends is a very black-white game. XpRankUp/MakeMoneyFarming.

But I know its not just those two things.

So I guess my question is, what else is there to do in PL? I mean I see people with 3, 4, 5 lvl 55+ accounts why on earth do you have so many 55+ accounts o.o?

And could someone point me in the direction of
A 60-61 PvP guide
A Merchanting guide
A twink guide

Basically I need something to do now in PL.

Gratz on 60 buddy ! Welcome to the club :D and heres Evolts merch guide !

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?32250-EVOLT-S-Guide-to-Becoming-a-Merchant

Spekticle
10-03-2011, 07:32 PM
Well most ppl would farm and get xp anytime they do runs and not grind.. but u could Pvp as well as others do maybe make a twink? Or pvp with ur 60 but believe me demonics will crush u unless u know ur stuff unlike me ;)

Ok. Well I got the name Kniwt (twink in reverse) And Im gonna make a bow bear. lvl 10 :-P

Gratz on 60 buddy ! Welcome to the club :D and heres Evolts merch guide !

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?32250-EVOLT-S-Guide-to-Becoming-a-Merchant

THanks Love! (sounds...odd) anyways, and thanks ill try my hand at merching

Roc
10-03-2011, 08:31 PM
There seems to be a lot of pressure to get to the top level, as if you have no legitimacy unless you have a level-capped character (I personally don't consider 56, now 61, to be the standard but many may disagree). I made my first alt as a way of relaxing and to have anonymity. Of course, if the pug I was in as my alt needed a hand...boom, level 45, level 55 (level capped minus the "elite" level) character :kiwi-fruit: It's a chance to go through the game again without the end-game in mind :cat:

apocketlegend
10-03-2011, 08:33 PM
How u make a link?

Zapoke
10-03-2011, 08:39 PM
Zerious' Build a twink workshop is good for beginners, usually. :)

I personally, if you'd like, can help you make decent Mage twinks. I can help on generic builds and tactics for any class, though, because I've played all classes now. :) , Pm me if you want my help. Otherwise, Zerious is your guy for making twinks.

Trollee
10-03-2011, 08:41 PM
Do nuris madness runs ! At about 15xp per run it would only take about, pfff 6700 runs to get to lvl 61 if u ONLY ever did madness runs. This would mean, assuming the xbow of obedience drops 0.1% of the time, that you would get 670 xbows !! If you sold then all at $3m you would have $2.1 billion coins !!!! Hmmm... However, assuming each run takes 4mins this would take you 78 days of non-stop gameplay. Thats not including breaks in between games etc... Hmmm, hypotheticals are fun :)

Paar
10-03-2011, 09:19 PM
Do nuris madness runs ! At about 15xp per run it would only take about, pfff 6700 runs to get to lvl 61 if u ONLY ever did madness runs. This would mean, assuming the xbow of obedience drops 0.1% of the time, that you would get 670 xbows !! If you sold then all at $3m you would have $2.1 billion coins !!!! Hmmm... However, assuming each run takes 4mins this would take you 78 days of non-stop gameplay. Thats not including breaks in between games etc... Hmmm, hypotheticals are fun :)
I could of told you that(;

Haowesie
10-03-2011, 09:19 PM
Besides "MakeMoneyFarming", you can if you don't already have a demonic set, farm for the craft components without actually buying them. The rarity of theses drops will keep you busy :)

Silentarrow
10-03-2011, 09:24 PM
Now that your 60, just play around with friends and you'll be 61 in no time!

Twinrova
10-03-2011, 09:32 PM
Nice... I've been stuck at lvl 51 for months cause I work most of the time. Just got lvl 52 yesterday :p

Whirlzap
10-03-2011, 09:35 PM
Go check my guide on Nuri's Hallows.
Do the EXACT OPPOSITE of everything stated.
3. Have fun.
4. Re-read this post and do the exact opposite of the..

JELLY FACTOR!
-Jelly factor is when you got a Demonic Set and have NOTHING TO DO!
-Well what now? Jelly of those "new" people who are low levels and HAVE stuff to do?
-Don't worry! Buy "Jelly De-Factorization!"
-It gives you something to jelly after! Like going around rushing!
-Another thing to jelly is to talk to Level 1s and give free equipment!
-Last thing to jelly is not being able to be happy when you get EXP!
-Follow this JELLY FACTOR Guide, as many other previous level 60s have, and you can achieve #1 PVE AND PVP DEATHS!
have fun!

thewolf
10-03-2011, 09:40 PM
Lol u have one more level

Phoenixking
10-03-2011, 10:09 PM
Im trying to capp my nine chars ill need massive help and this is to make a guide about generalzation of hybrids and pures theres rarely any int birds int bears amd i want to show poeppe there good too as they have potentiol i have seen it because i was once aaveragely good intbird and now intbirds have more defense :P so it will make it essier so if anyone can help(way off topic) point is you can expirement too you know what i mean dual hybrid alot of possibilities :P

PatsoeGamer
10-04-2011, 06:18 AM
When I run into the wall and get sick of the grind I go help new players complete quests or level up, teaching them a few things on the way

PatsoeGamer
10-04-2011, 06:20 AM
Ps. Gratz!!!!!

Spekticle
10-04-2011, 04:31 PM
Go check my guide on Nuri's Hallows.
Do the EXACT OPPOSITE of everything stated.
3. Have fun.
4. Re-read this post and do the exact opposite of the..

JELLY FACTOR!
-Jelly factor is when you got a Demonic Set and have NOTHING TO DO!
-Well what now? Jelly of those "new" people who are low levels and HAVE stuff to do?
-Don't worry! Buy "Jelly De-Factorization!"
-It gives you something to jelly after! Like going around rushing!
-Another thing to jelly is to talk to Level 1s and give free equipment!
-Last thing to jelly is not being able to be happy when you get EXP!
-Follow this JELLY FACTOR Guide, as many other previous level 60s have, and you can achieve #1 PVE AND PVP DEATHS!
have fun!

This post confused me...

Ps. Gratz!!!!!
Thanks! it took a long time...:-P

Im trying to capp my nine chars ill need massive help and this is to make a guide about generalzation of hybrids and pures theres rarely any int birds int bears amd i want to show poeppe there good too as they have potentiol i have seen it because i was once aaveragely good intbird and now intbirds have more defense :P so it will make it essier so if anyone can help(way off topic) point is you can expirement too you know what i mean dual hybrid alot of possibilities :P
I was actually a Dual Spec'(er?) myself but then I realized Nuke mages do an amazing amount of damage and I like damage! But if you want any help leveling any of your characters, Ill xp run with you.

Lol u have one more level

"LOL" thanks I realize this, why don't you actually read my post. -_-

There seems to be a lot of pressure to get to the top level, as if you have no legitimacy unless you have a level-capped character (I personally don't consider 56, now 61, to be the standard but many may disagree). I made my first alt as a way of relaxing and to have anonymity. Of course, if the pug I was in as my alt needed a hand...boom, level 45, level 55 (level capped minus the "elite" level) character :kiwi-fruit: It's a chance to go through the game again without the end-game in mind :cat:

I do not know what you mean really :-/

dudetus
10-04-2011, 05:13 PM
Lol Whirlz I was thinking of farming PvE deaths just a moment ago..