PDA

View Full Version : Platinum not delivered

Vladrac
10-03-2011, 07:37 PM
Hi, I bought 165 platinum tonight and have not received it in my SL account. My bank shows the purchase transpired, but my SL Purchase History does not acknowledge this purchase. I also checked my PL account to see if my plat got detoured there, but no. I have purchase platinum several times and it has always been delivered immediately.

Thank you very much for your time!

EDIT: UPDATE... issue resolved! Thanks STS :)

Silentarrow
10-03-2011, 07:54 PM
What device are you on? If you're on Apple you may recieve a notification asking you for your password everytime you log in to confirm your purchase.

Also platinum purchases sometimes take awhile to come in, it should only take a couple of hours at max.

If those don't work, send an email to support@spacetimestudios.com.

Vladrac
10-03-2011, 08:07 PM
Thanks Silent! I'm using a Samsung Fascinate. The purchase went through the google Android Market app.

Samhayne
10-03-2011, 08:51 PM
Hey Valdrac,

Sorry to hear you Platinum hasn't been delivered. Here is what you need to know. Send the team a tick, it is on this article

http://support.spacetimestudios.com/entries/20432838-i-purchased-platinum-but-i-have-not-received-it-yet

And we will get to the bottom of it!

lilgangster
10-03-2011, 09:17 PM
well i went to earn free plat. n i applied for a credit card i think it was for 165 plat also. n i even got a letter to my address saying if i had been approved or not. and i never got 1 plat. :l

Silentarrow
10-03-2011, 09:19 PM
well i went to earn free plat. n i applied for a credit card i think it was for 165 plat also. n i even got a letter to my address saying if i had been approved or not. and i never got 1 plat. :l

Send an email to support as said above.

Vladrac
10-04-2011, 09:43 AM
Thank you very much, Sam! I followed your link and filled out the request form this morning. I hope to see this issue resolved very soon! Thanks again.

Vladrac
10-05-2011, 10:32 AM
Wow it's been over 2 days and still no platinum... Now i'm worried I threw $20 down the drain. Not sure what the holdup is, but surely STS is working on it.... I hope.