PDA

View Full Version : [Question] This is how I got introduced....and I don't get it....

Spekticle
10-03-2011, 07:38 PM
So they way I was hooked into pocket legends was, my RS membership just ran out and I dropped all my cash and items because I was quitting and was extremely bored of that game. But I still wanted an MMORPG to play on. So I looked up MMORPG for the iPod Touch on youtube and one of the top videos that comes up is this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zj_nXg7K4LE by Haroldivtube.

In this video he tells you the basics of the game way back when the lvl cap was at 35!

Now how did he record this gameplay? I know one way is to record using a video camera but IMO I think it looks a tad sloppy.

So please post if you have an ideas or know how he does this.

McBain
10-03-2011, 08:13 PM
Wow, that was obviously recorded way before I started playing. The whole look of the game has improved drastically since then! Sort of interesting to see how far it has come.

Anyway, he probably recorded it using a video adapter that connects an iPod/Touch/Pad directly to a television or computer monitor, for example: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/video-out-for-iphone-4/id379348170?mt=8

PatsoeGamer
10-04-2011, 07:07 AM
One word

RETRO!

Its a lovely little video, I've been wanting to record footage from my iphone too!

RedRyder
10-04-2011, 07:43 AM
I miss Harold :( anyways, there's a screen recorder on Cydia, for jailbroken iDevices.
an added, the level cap was actually just 35. elite level caps werent introduced until Balefort sewers.

modredd
10-04-2011, 10:40 AM
That video took me back,I used to have so much fun then.
When I was dealing with cancer this game saved my life,It was my escape.
I have seen sooooo many changes mostly good some not but I can never forget that STS changed everything for me.
A big thank you to all the Devs.
:adoration:

Spekticle
10-04-2011, 04:28 PM
That video took me back,I used to have so much fun then.
When I was dealing with cancer this game saved my life,It was my escape.
I have seen sooooo many changes mostly good some not but I can never forget that STS changed everything for me.
A big thank you to all the Devs.
:adoration:

Completely off topic but amazing :-)
I take it you have overcome your cancer?

Whirlzap
10-04-2011, 05:20 PM
AHAHHA, remember when Lost Expedition was the 'new' campaign? And how it felt so pro back then?