PDA

View Full Version : Weekly Update | 1/26/17 | DOUBLE OFFERS, 2x Glintstones, GBG and Expansion Tweaks

Justg
01-26-2017, 10:55 AM
Hey folks, hope you January is going great! We're gearing up for our next major event (Lovecrafting) in February, but this is what we have on tap for you this week:

Double Offers!

Got Plat? Now is the time to stock up, this weekend only!

2x Glintstone Coins!

158487Get em' while they are hawt![/INDENT]

Guild Battlegrounds:

+ AL Guild Battleground: Fee reduced to 5k Gold (down from 10k),
+ Added options for 5 minute and 10 minute Battleground

Expansion Tweaks:

+ Luminary Templar can now properly use Luminary Bombs
+ Updated Luminous and Dark Apostle Elixir quests to specify you must consume them in the Somberholt to get credit
+ Removed the Recipe component of the Voice of the Order set pieces
+ Fixed bug where Lightbearer points no longer appeared at exalted rank
+ Fixed bug where Dark Acolyte/ Luminous Templar ranks were grey
+ Achieving luminous templar/dark apostle rank will now be reflected on twilight rank page
+ Balanced Gun dark side proc no longer targets pools
+ Jewel Elixirs no longer work when player has crafting inventory full

Questions and comments below, thanks!

- g

Tangokill
01-26-2017, 03:12 PM
@Justg how do we get the other pieces of voice of order set please respond thank you

Ceuidear
01-26-2017, 03:13 PM
Twilight rank page ?
In LB ?

Excuses
01-26-2017, 03:34 PM
Regarding battleground

- Please change colors of map and players.
Green map with green/yellow players is not a good combination. We can't see who is our team, where/when heals come, and even hard to read player's Ign to aim.
Darker map (that lets us read Ign better) with red/blue team would be appreciated.

- Dmg in bg needs to be modified. Rogues hit 20k and 1shot everything/each other.

About new mythic weapon

-Please buff procs.
Warrior bulwark heals 50 per normal hit in pvp right now which does not as great as expected/to be called as mythic.
Also if there is a circle that shows the range of team buff, it would be appreciated.

And lastly, please have 'something' on Exalted rank to encourage people to get there. Feels bit frustrated with Halo quest and reward afterward.

Thank you.

Oakmaiden
01-26-2017, 03:54 PM
Woohooo hope there r new lovecraft vanities.... And maybe something to display in our houses.

MrGoldish
01-26-2017, 03:59 PM
Nativex: Wont even open
Fyber: No Offers available
TrialPlay: Acess Denied
Tapjoy: One Offer(Complete lvl2 for 4 Plats)
thanks for double Plats ill use aswell
and please change Color of BattleGround map and Players
Goodluck!
@Justg

Carapace
01-26-2017, 04:07 PM
@Justg how do we get the other pieces of voice of order set please respond thank you

Belt is purchased from Lightbearer Vendor at Exalted rank, Helm/Ring are crafted by Luminous Templar and Armor/Amulet are crafted by Dark Apostles

Motherless_Child
01-26-2017, 04:59 PM
Nativex: Wont even open
Fyber: No Offers available
TrialPlay: Acess Denied
Tapjoy: One Offer(Complete lvl2 for 4 Plats)
thanks for double Plats ill use aswell
and please change Color of BattleGround map and Players
Goodluck!

Yeah... Native X is a bummer.... I've been experiencing the same thing with Native X and noticed that completely shutting the game down and then restarting it makes Native X work but, after that 1 time it works you have to completely shut down AL again and then restart again to get Native X to work....... So basically, you have to shut down AL and restart it everytime you want to use Native X... No guarantees but, that has been working for me.

Spheresome
01-26-2017, 05:37 PM
Hiiiiiiii seventh comment lol. I recommend that for guild battle grounds it be like auction prices. it intially starts at 200 gold to challenge a guild and depending on how much gold is wagered, the price for the battle increases :D. PLEASE MAKE A HYDRA PET TO (like the pictures i attached lol)!!!!!!!! I think i might have already emailed you about these lmao158500

MrGoldish
01-26-2017, 06:25 PM
Yeah... Native X is a bummer.... I've been experiencing the same thing with Native X and noticed that completely shutting the game down and then restarting it makes Native X work but, after that 1 time it works you have to completely shut down AL again and then restart again to get Native X to work....... So basically, you have to shut down AL and restart it everytime you want to use Native X... No guarantees but, that has been working for me.
i did try that too...still its not opening...and no one cares so nvm...ill just spend 10$ to change my name if thats what they want

PatD
01-27-2017, 08:46 AM
Since beginning of twilight expansion i have grind like crazy to get to last rank... and what i get? a mythic circlet with very bad stats, plz STS, give us something that reflect the hard work we have done!!! a vanity or a particular halo or boost circlet stats, idk but something!! otherwise i love the game and love to play it but plz give something special to dark apostles and luminous templars!!!

YamirL
01-27-2017, 09:01 AM
Since beginning of twilight expansion i have grind like crazy to get to last rank... and what i get? a mythic circlet with very bad stats, plz STS, give us something that reflect the hard work we have done!!! a vanity or a particular halo or boost circlet stats, idk but something!! otherwise i love the game and love to play it but plz give something special to dark apostles and luminous templars!!!

Support this post:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?386241-Hallowed-Circlet

silika
01-27-2017, 01:40 PM
bored event :hopelessness:

Justg
01-27-2017, 03:04 PM
bored event :hopelessness:

You'll be ok. *pat* *pat*

epicrrr
01-28-2017, 12:00 AM
You'll be ok. *pat* *pat*

any chance for the 30mins - 1 hour BG? Of course fee will increase per 15 mins of clash

Zynzyn
01-28-2017, 01:45 AM
Request/Suggestion:

It'd be nice if the battleground system of challenging with tokens and gold-wager is available for the dueling system too. Timezones are a hurdle when it comes to arranging battles approved only by the guildmaster.

While guildbattles are accepted only by the guild-masters, members of the combatant rank should be able to send and accept duels with a gold wager too just for fun when clashes are not happening.

Universalpro
01-29-2017, 11:10 AM
Request/Suggestion:

It'd be nice if the battleground system of challenging with tokens and gold-wager is available for the dueling system too. Timezones are a hurdle when it comes to arranging battles approved only by the guildmaster.

While guildbattles are accepted only by the guild-masters, members of the combatant rank should be able to send and accept duels with a gold wager too just for fun when clashes are not happening.
Gold wagers for the dueling system!
++++++1 for this

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

jmall
01-30-2017, 02:44 PM
i need 1 more reply to post thread

Purplemint
02-05-2017, 06:30 PM
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm