PDA

View Full Version : Decrease Global Dodge

Shinepin
01-26-2017, 01:34 PM
Increasing the Global dodge up to 60% is just like the old system again... 25% dodge was good, ofc better than the current cap. Now i see again just dodge, dodge, dodge..
Hope some people think the same.

Cinco
01-26-2017, 02:11 PM
Dodge changed today.

Groaning
01-26-2017, 02:40 PM
Dodge changed today.

how? no sarcastic comment please :)

humiiii
01-27-2017, 10:13 AM
100% agree. Eveything was perfect before, why bring dodge back to 60%?

Shinepin
01-27-2017, 10:13 AM
Nothing changed, everything is still the same. dodge over dodge

Waug
01-27-2017, 10:26 AM
Don't worry, It's my duty to convince devs :p -

Here's one part of my proposal [already proposed] -

Regarding dodge cap :
We should focus on squeezing dodge itself rather than a dodge cap, it has been done to stats but its time to do it to endgame items.

Those items sitting on 6-10% dodge each item, it was obsolete due to dodge cap, now the snake is out of its hole.

-- Remove dodge from dex/int special elites or leave negligible dodge in it like 1%-2%

-- Nerf dodge from str elites, let it be 4% in any str elite [4*4-16 + little bit in set bonus] with that bears have decent dodge buffs, can be even more, doesn't matter as I'm gonna propose 40% dodge cap.

-- Global dodge cap 40-45%

So now we have, Negligible dodge in int set, birds gonna have ~30 dodge due to dodge buff, and str gonna have 40-45 (global dodge cap 40-45% )

The dodge variation must be there, and this will serve the purpose of class & build specific dodging rather than either everyone dodge same but low in case of low global dodge cap nor high dodge in case of high global dodge cap and for other explanations, one should read my threads that's the whole purpose, I didn't contradict ever by saying I don't like global dodge cap, there's a huge difference.

Cinco
01-27-2017, 01:04 PM
Nope. Dodge changed quite a bit in the last update.

I'm focusing on the OP damage and armor you get from Blasters. Next update will focus on this and returning more Armor to the INT sets.

Thanks!