PDA

View Full Version : Para Aramid Leathee Fiber....UGH

KingFu
10-03-2011, 11:31 PM
I crafted this item out of multiple leather scraps, I decided I didn't wanna craft my dex set, but go for str. I thought, np, I'll put it in cs and buy plate. Well, it's unstashable and untradable. It's really aggravating to me. That's, what? 550-600K in my inventory? Too annoyed to count. I did a search, and it came up with multiple threads listed on this, but they seemed older, so I thought I'd post again. My apologies if this comes off as rude, I'm just very aggravated that it's been pointed out multiple times and that I know have a couple hundred K rotting in my inventory that's only going to deflate/:

Trollee
10-03-2011, 11:37 PM
The exact same thing has happened to me... Im greatly regretting ever crafting it into a leather fiber, I wish I had just sold 5 scraps ;_;

Otukura
10-04-2011, 12:04 AM
Guessing they were trying to prevent something like what happened with Gemstone settings -- you could buy Superior Blade Steels, craft them, and resell for higher.

Cobraguy
10-04-2011, 12:37 AM
Yep, really sucked when i crafted my first piece. After i found out it wasnt tradeable i went ahead and crafted my set because it ended up like that. I wasnt gonna be out 500k for something i wasnt going to use.
Not only can you not trade leather fibers, you cant trade plate or cloth fibers either.

Thing is, you can craft glyph settings and xbow bases and they are tradeable.

Aneheazatek
10-04-2011, 12:40 AM
we should have an option to uncraft back into leather . I think this would be a win - win situation.

Riccits
10-04-2011, 01:05 AM
Guessing they were trying to prevent something like what happened with Gemstone settings -- you could buy Superior Blade Steels, craft them, and resell for higher.

sorry, but what was the problem? it was just a bunch of steels... u had to sell them a bit lower anyway..

KingFu
10-04-2011, 01:17 AM
All I know is, I don't want that much gold sitting in my inventory, rotting away and not by choice:/

JaytB
10-04-2011, 01:39 AM
All I know is, I don't want that much gold sitting in my inventory, rotting away and not by choice:/

I'm sure that's just pocket change for you :p

But seriously, I see your point and hope this will get changed in the future. Especially seeing that other lesser components actually CAN be sold.

Otukura
10-04-2011, 01:54 AM
sorry, but what was the problem? it was just a bunch of steels... u had to sell them a bit lower anyway..

I know some people got pretty pissed when they found others were doing it. Enough to report some.

Riccits
10-04-2011, 03:11 AM
I know some people got pretty pissed when they found others were doing it. Enough to report some.

report for?