View Full Version : Sharing accounts with family.

Dxw
01-27-2017, 10:03 AM
So just wanted a confirmation about this, is it against TOS to share your account with your OWN sister or brother? and if yes then why?
Last year i'm sure a dev said it was not against rules but thread got closed.

Would like this thread to get closed after getting an answer, ty

Perceval
01-27-2017, 10:21 AM
Does this answer your question?

Here are some tips to avoid an account/device ban:

2) Do not share your account. Keep your password private and safe.

Best,
Remiem

Shaker Ida
01-27-2017, 10:22 AM
I dont think its wrong .. else many will be going against tos .. am sure devs will have same reply to u

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Dxw
01-27-2017, 10:24 AM
Does this answer your question?

Sharing accounts is against rules to avoid scam losing account etc, You think your family is going to scam you though?

Zeus
01-27-2017, 10:25 AM
It's one of those rules where it would be hard to prove. But yes, technically it's not allowed.

Dxw
01-27-2017, 10:26 AM
Let's say that your brother is using your account, how are you even going to know that they sharing under the same wifi? and why would it even be against rules? your brother is going to scam you in a game?

Shaker Ida
01-27-2017, 10:30 AM
Let's say that your brother is using your account, how are you even going to know that they sharing under the same wifi? and why would it even be against rules? your brother is going to scam you in a game?
Will scam u and move to another house and rename irl lol

Dont just listen to thoese comments wait a dev to reply

Remiem left sts right ?

Cross
01-27-2017, 10:34 AM
Sharing your account with family, if it's on the same WiFi for example, shouldn't be forbidden IMO.
There are a lot of players who play with their family and I can imagine it's more fun that way.
Let everyone play the game how they like and when they're doing something against TOS I'm sure devs will look into it and punish whenever necessary.

Justg
01-27-2017, 10:44 AM
No, not allowed.

We don't know that any particular person is "your brother". If you had any idea how many support cases start with "My brother...".

Your account is your account.

sellins
01-27-2017, 10:45 AM
No, not allowed.

We don't know that any particular person is "your brother". If you had any idea how many support cases start with "My brother...".

True but STS could check if its coming from the same wifi no?

Terrorshock1
01-27-2017, 10:51 AM
Sharing accounts is against rules to avoid scam losing account etc, You think your family is going to scam you though?
Is buying account against tos?

sellins
01-27-2017, 10:53 AM
Is buying account against tos?

Excuse my interruption but i'd like to comment and say yes, Buying GOLD is also against rules though.
you will have to prove first that the person have bought the account though, goes as well to GOLD and sharing.

Shaker Ida
01-27-2017, 11:07 AM
No, not allowed.

What if same wifi same ip ?

Justg
01-27-2017, 11:14 AM
What if same wifi same ip ?

No, no, and no. If your "brother" does something to your account that you are not happy with, we still get the call to support.

It is against the rules. Just don't do it.

Shaker Ida
01-27-2017, 11:17 AM
No, no, and no. If your "brother" does something to your account that you are not happy with, we still get the call to support.

It is against the rules. Just don't do it.
I see ok ty

konafez
01-27-2017, 11:23 AM
Jucymango got a lifetime ban for sharing his account with his brother..So ..I would say yes..It's against TOS

#freethemango

Justg
01-27-2017, 11:45 AM
Closing this one down, there should be no doubt.

It should also be evident we are aggressively banning gold and account buying and selling, so just say no kids!