PDA

View Full Version : Cool idea

3pc
01-28-2017, 05:09 PM
It would be awesome if sts can tell when people were recently active and was wondering if you could do that for your next update. LIke for example seeing people offline we all know how that looks but add somewhere in the space active 1 day or 3 days ago etc.
Ex: Nxxb Active 1 day ago Level 80 Archer

tasakli
01-29-2017, 07:16 AM
How is that going to generate income

Kingzila
01-29-2017, 06:58 PM
It would be awesome if sts can tell when people were recently active and was wondering if you could do that for your next update. LIke for example seeing people offline we all know how that looks but add somewhere in the space active 1 day or 3 days ago etc.
Ex: Nxxb Active 1 day ago Level 80 Archer

Believe this has been mentioned before, it's basically a xbox live type of offline/last seen doing this and that approach, is not a bad one but I imagine devs are more interested in balancing & the new pvp staking crap to even contend with what players want in friends list features.

A better question is how are pvp updates ever 12 days making PL more profitable?

tasakli
01-30-2017, 04:11 AM
A better question is how are pvp updates ever 12 days making PL more profitable?

What about: who is gonna buy the plat sets if it isn't good in pvp?

Kingzila
01-30-2017, 08:10 AM
What about: who is gonna buy the plat sets if it isn't good in pvp?

Simple: pve players, doesn't take a monkey to answer that one.

You know, because where already paying millions of plat for elixirs & so on unlike pvp players that generally don't use elixirs to pvp.

You know because it's impossible to move level quickly after level 30 without xp elixirs and thrashers

Yah you know who's going to buy sets, don't play dumb

Dolloway
01-30-2017, 09:34 AM
If pvp is balanced, pvp players are more likely to spend plat buying sets than if pvp is not balanced. With the recent introduction of elite items purchasable for plat at level one, I wouldn't be surprised if Cinco implemented more elite gear purchasable with plat at twink levels to get twinks to spend more plat on the game.

The updates seem to be both pve and pvp driven.

I'm sure if it's a good enough idea and he has the resources, then Cinco will implement the idea into the game.. As long as he's not lazy.

3pc
02-03-2017, 05:21 PM

Not everything is about making money for sts lol you think they started their business for that at first? No they made it fro people to play and have fun.

tasakli
02-03-2017, 06:04 PM
Not everything is about making money for sts lol you think they started their business for that at first? No they made it fro people to play and have fun.

Lol u living in a fairy tale, dw I wont wake u up

Fwend
02-03-2017, 07:00 PM
I like these new ideas, anything that improves the game play of the PL is most welcomed. Other games have these features, it will not hurt PL if it is implemented.
It will be beneficial to know when your friend was last active on game, helps if you lent them sets or items etc.

Lets just hope someone in STS is listening.

3pc
02-03-2017, 08:02 PM
I like these new ideas, anything that improves the game play of the PL is most welcomed. Other games have these features, it will not hurt PL if it is implemented.
It will be beneficial to know when your friend was last active on game, helps if you lent them sets or items etc.

Lets just hope someone in STS is listening.

Exactly what i mean stuff like that.

Ignitedmage
02-04-2017, 09:41 AM

I hate the thing that you want everything in this for STS to make money.
There is a thing called quality. If it will be raised, STS will indirectly make money as more people will be attracted to the game.