PDA

View Full Version : Enough is enough lol

3pc
01-28-2017, 05:13 PM
We have had Overlord expansion for over a year now lol and all we get is just upgraded gear that keeps coming and going. Its time for a new cap i dont know what it should be but ive heard people mention underwater which would be pretty dope. To save dev's efforts also in keep balancing the new gear just tweak it a little more then bring out a new expansion its time. :)

Hurikazz
01-28-2017, 06:37 PM
I remember them saying "no more pl updates" what happened to that statement anyway?

MightyMicah
01-28-2017, 09:46 PM
I remember them saying "no more pl updates" what happened to that statement anyway?

Cinco has been very generous. No updates are planned. Cinco is just loco as always. Lately, more than ever.

WhoIsThis
01-28-2017, 10:06 PM
With PL largely relegated to a legacy game, it's unlikely that a major update will happen.

That's one of the reasons why I proposed modest ways to balance the game. If they leave it for good, at least leave the end game in an awesome state of balance for PvP.

XghostzX
01-28-2017, 10:23 PM
With PL largely relegated to a legacy game, it's unlikely that a major update will happen.

That's one of the reasons why I proposed modest ways to balance the game. If they leave it for good, at least leave the end game in an awesome state of balance for PvP.

Chris, it is really good to see you posting on these forums again. Hope you're well man!

WhoIsThis
01-28-2017, 10:27 PM
Chris, it is really good to see you posting on these forums again. Hope you're well man!

Great to see you Will. Will send a PM later when I have the opportunity to do so.

On the forums part time right now. I unfortunately got laid off near the end of last year. Depending on my time and finances, I may spend some time in game. Currently looking for a new job.

KingFu
01-29-2017, 12:14 AM
I unfortunately got laid off near the end of last year.

Wow, their loss man. Nice seeing you on again.

Buchmeister
01-29-2017, 10:47 AM
A Nordic-based expansion would be cool too...

Bazinga!
01-29-2017, 11:32 AM
Screw the cap. Staking in PvP please.

Vigilante
01-29-2017, 01:48 PM
We have had Overlord expansion for over a year now lol and all we get is just upgraded gear that keeps coming and going. Its time for a new cap i dont know what it should be but ive heard people mention underwater which would be pretty dope. To save dev's efforts also in keep balancing the new gear just tweak it a little more then bring out a new expansion its time. :)

It'll be nice :))

Kingzila
01-29-2017, 04:35 PM

The al train could only go so far I guess