PDA

View Full Version : UN-Nerf Birds

Shinepin
01-28-2017, 05:45 PM
Instead of updating the Endgame level over & over again for mages, i would recommend to do something with birds from lvl 1-61 they are for sure the worst Class right now. For Example my L60 Demo Bird can't even Nuke an unbuffed bear which isnt moving & about mages we don't even need to talk.. I would just recommend that from my perspective cause the ammount of bird player went down again after the dodge update.

3pc
01-28-2017, 05:56 PM
We dont want to see only bears and mages in PvP none really cares about foxes and rhinos :P

KingFu
01-29-2017, 01:45 AM
There's always going to be a "weakest class." Birds are the most difficult, but they're far from awful (at least from 50-66). I don't think anything below 71 needs any tweaking. It'll not only take attention away from balancing endgame, but I think it's likely to cause more harm than good. Most of those levels are perfectly fine as is.

Burningdex
01-29-2017, 02:51 AM
Birds are probably the worst class, but they are far from unviable, just mess around with builds until you find something that works.

Mennddoza
01-29-2017, 01:00 PM
I'm going to have to agree. Honestly 50-71 birds lack damage and defense. I've said this already in a different thread, 71 birds can get max crit damage ranging 150-200 from the most damaging skill, blast, (This is me fighting a mage) whereas a mages fire drain light or even frost can do 300-550+ damage. Since the dodge update of 60%, bears now out tank birds easily, which is good, but in my honest to God opinion, birds should be the one with dodge hax. Dodging is related to reflex and dexterity. Warriors should be more focused on defense and health pool/regen. Seriously birds have been underpowered for years (In a 1v1). My opinion completely changes when it comes down to 3v3 or even 2v2, birds are awesome for FFA, but that's for another time.

Mennddoza
01-29-2017, 01:03 PM
There's always going to be a "weakest class." Birds are the most difficult, but they're far from awful (at least from 50-66). I don't think anything below 71 needs any tweaking. It'll not only take attention away from balancing endgame, but I think it's likely to cause more harm than good. Most of those levels are perfectly fine as is.

Most of the levels are not. And I literally dab into all levels.

zaorago
01-30-2017, 05:16 AM
Cinco hates birds.

Waug
01-30-2017, 06:08 AM
I'd totally support this, at endgame it's actually the gear that support the class bird, I mean op gear to compensate weak bird class, but other classes will have edge with the gear to an extent not totally. I'm not trying to get in deapth here.

Others may not like the fact but I don't hesitate to say that the great nerf 2013/was unjustified for birds or just simply say it was highly overdone, elite phoenix bow was one fact dodge itself was a great fact that was avoided. But anyway birds don't need all that back specially because dodge itself got squeezed.

The damage of the bird skills should be buffed a little bit. Blaster getting a nerf, it should be nerf a little bit more to compensate the skill damage, which will be buffed a little bit more.

Darktiny
01-31-2017, 03:33 AM

I agree...I got 3 birds and they do just fine if ya know how to use em...it's definitely a good challenge

Befs
01-31-2017, 07:08 AM
I could run through every skill on my 35 bird, and with my entire combo I likely wouldn't kill a mage if they ms. Which isn't a good thing because they can kill me with one skill and an auto.

Also, now that bears dodge, we can't stun/ debuff them. GG

P.S. We physically cannot solo a rhino either.

P.P.S. Foxes kill us before we can get 3 skills off.

Buchmeister
02-01-2017, 10:09 AM
My 66 has this same issue

Iheybeautiful
02-01-2017, 11:28 AM
Honestly and imho, you guys make birds seem way way way too weak than they are.
Not saying they aint weak

Buchmeister
02-01-2017, 07:02 PM

They are weak... I wouldn't say unusable but very weak.

Mennddoza
02-02-2017, 02:02 AM

In my honest opinion, your honest opinion lacks any feedback, constructive or otherwise. Furthermore, the way players make birds "seem" is nothing less than what they actually are. Weak. I know it. You know it. This guy knows it. That guy knows it, everyone knows it. Who would deny it, you don't.

humiiii
02-02-2017, 03:24 AM
Play something else

JTZ
02-02-2017, 07:57 PM
I have a level 22 bird and it's my favorite character. It's not the most viable option, but it's definitely able to compete with other classes.