PDA

View Full Version : Gold loot

Universalpro
01-29-2017, 02:08 AM
I know this is a dumb question but i just wanted to know how does gold loot work
And also why is avarice set so expensive, how do u earn from that +200% gold loot

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Eriel Delgado
01-29-2017, 02:23 AM
you know that sometimes when you kill something or pop barrels gold chunks drop. well while wearing the set it just increases chance of droping. it wont increase the amount tough. for example max gold drop from shuyal criters i rekon is 50.

dinzly
01-29-2017, 03:44 AM
avarice set is so expensive because it is PvP items especially the belt..its not about the 200% gold loot u can get using the set actually

emkochiu
01-29-2017, 04:54 AM
you know that sometimes when you kill something or pop barrels gold chunks drop. well while wearing the set it just increases chance of droping. it wont increase the amount tough. for example max gold drop from shuyal criters i rekon is 50.

It does increase the amount. Avarice is expensive because avarice belt is the best belt for twink. IMO, elite southern gate and mausoleum maps (especially maus 5) are good places to farm.

Universalpro
01-29-2017, 06:47 AM
Ah yeah i got it the belt is important for twinks
Ty guys!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

voidPtr
01-29-2017, 04:03 PM
No, +gold percent increases Exactly the amount and does Not increase the chance. For example: you may be supposed to get 10 gold from some gold chunk, but if you have +200% gold (added from all your equipment) - you will get 30 gold from that same chunk.

Kakashis
01-29-2017, 08:55 PM
Yes, the ava belt will take a very long time to earn back. It's price is more because its the only belt in existence until the next level belt up